Nokia Lumia 820 - user opinions and reviews

7.8

Nokia Lumia 820 Officially Signed By Dj Sasha. Contact me ASAP

• 2013-06-08 13:58
  • 2@vw

> In reply to Bangla Deshi @ 2013-06-07 07:26 from YW2U - click to readDid you got the answer yet? I had a same problem to my wifi connectivities, sometimes it doesn't appeared, but sometimes it appeared and ran smoothly for browsing. I've had brought it to nokia customer care and complained about this issue. But when the customer service tested there, they didn't faced the problem as I complained about. It ridiculous.

• 2013-06-08 11:58
  • Qxpq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-07 19:11 from fk2Y - click to readmy suggession is 820 its better than 720 1gb ram and 1.5 processor.lot of applications in store for 820.720 getting limited applications at store..in future updations of windows it only get 1 gb ram devices.

• 2013-06-08 11:47
  • U{MJ

Hi guys, I'm intrested in lumia 820. Hw is it' good?

• 2013-06-08 10:37
  • 3sEv

> In reply to Bangla Deshi @ 2013-06-07 07:26 from YW2U - click to readhow did u solve the problem

• 2013-06-08 09:52
  • K2E{

I don't know what is actually ur phone's problem.iam using this phone 6 months.no problem face to me.its great device.u can change ur phone software it will solve.

• 2013-06-07 20:38
  • uvKS

which is better in lumia... 720 or 820?? plz help because i have to get a new phone within 2 days

• 2013-06-07 19:11
  • fk2Y

Hi, somebody guide me. I have installed skype and in video call the caller on the other side is unable to see my image whereas i can see them. Already i have used once and the caller was able to see me that time was with 720. Unable to switch on my front camera.

• 2013-06-07 17:53
  • YQRQ

Don't buy Nokia Lumia Phones. I had problem connecting to wifi. Their Care Center in Gulshan, Dhaka, Bangladesh, blamed it on my wireless router because it was connecting to their wifi without any problems... so obviously it was a configuration problem.... I am using original Dlink router personally purchased from USA, it is not a locally available Chinese copy and already a Samgung Galaxy S2, a Sony and a Maximus android phones plus my PC (and when required ..my netbook and or my laptop) are connected to it... no problems whatsoever at all.
After a bit of temper display I asked them to at least look at the router configuration (which I had printed on paper). It was very very very obvious the concerned person did not know anything about router configuration so I had to leave after loosing my temper completely.
Later at home after research on the internet... (so many complaints about Nokia Lumia...) I solved it ... the problem was 'Authentication' ... option.
I am keeping my promise to them ... I will put this up on the internet every where.

• 2013-06-07 07:26
  • YW2U

my dear gadget gurus,kindly do advice me. Between a nokia lumia 820 or 822 and sony xperia t or tx which is the better option? the sony way or the nokia way? which one gives you a run for your money? kindly advice me.

• 2013-06-06 21:26
  • updp

i am planning to buy this phone..does the battery drains faster or it last for long even on long music playing or gaming??plese help me

• 2013-06-06 13:16
  • Mfxa

official adobe pdf reader is now support all wp 8 devices.

• 2013-06-05 18:32
  • uv6J

> In reply to prabhpandher @ 2013-06-05 02:04 from uvap - click to readThanks pal for d advice... U've just saved me a countless data subscription from my greedy network provider!!!

• 2013-06-05 12:45
  • fuN1

> In reply to nikitha @ 2013-06-04 18:59 from 0Cj0 - click to readYes I did a video skype call with my friend and it is working perfectly, though the front-facing camera is not good in low light condition

• 2013-06-05 10:25
  • P$rJ

> In reply to ugonna @ 2013-06-04 22:29 from ftVg - click to readu dont worry it will come next windows update 8.1 blue version.

• 2013-06-05 09:05
  • U{QV

Hi guys....
I am go to busy lumia 820 how is dis,

Performance?
Camera?
Battery?
Please give a some suggestions for me.

And which phone is best 720 or 820?

• 2013-06-05 06:21
  • 2Ajq

> In reply to nikitha @ 2013-06-04 18:59 from 0Cj0 - click to readYes. Official Skype application is available for all WP devices. U can download it from WP store. I m also using Skype on my Lumia 820. Its working very smoothly.

• 2013-06-05 02:10
  • uvap

> In reply to ugonna @ 2013-06-04 22:29 from ftVg - click to readYes. U can download applications and games from Windows phone store site in laptop and then transfer them to root folder of sd card. Then open store in your phone. Now u will see sd card option at start page of store. Open it. U can see all applications that u transfered from laptop. Click them to install.

• 2013-06-05 02:04
  • uvap

Nokia and Microsoft seriously need(s) to do more work on this wp8 os.. This phone seriously need File Manager, More Free Apps and loads of other utility apps!! Must a user. always download directly with the phone? Is dia a way to download with a laptop and den install it manually after transferring it to d phone? Is there a way to transfer a pre-download app to this phone to enable it install? I downloaded Nokia Share App but it can only transfer contacts... Someone pls help if u have d solution...

• 2013-06-04 22:29
  • ftVg

> In reply to usng L820 sns 6mnts @ 2013-06-04 17:57 from t1$E - click to readis there skype video calling available in nokia lumia 820..........plz reply

• 2013-06-04 18:59
  • 0Cj0
Total of 3496 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 820.