Nokia Lumia 820 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.7
7.7
7.8

Friends change brightness from auto adjust to medium and make your data connection off if u dont need. It gives me better battery result.

• 2013-06-04 05:12
  • t1$E

HI ,

I would like to Know that .

Can it Possible to change IMEI Number of Nokia Lumia 820 . As my Phone Snatched by 2 thief. Already Lodged a Complaint to get my Phone Back.

• 2013-06-03 19:02
  • KSeH

i think samsung or sony offer much more at the same price. just compare lumia 820 with galaxy sII or sony acro s !!! i am using this handset for 3 months now...i must say i'm dissappointed! the app market offers only few apps. nd most of them r paid (unlike android market).

• 2013-06-03 11:47
  • 2CdQ

people got question, is there notification light for this hp? as in when there is sms, miss call, whatsapp or etc etc there will be a light blinking to notify there is some sort of activity that happen..

• 2013-06-03 07:52
  • PUak

> In reply to prabhpandher @ 2013-06-03 04:57 from uvdX - click to readthank you, I think I will be buying this phone this week

• 2013-06-03 05:00
  • rvXh

> In reply to Drbalc @ 2013-06-02 12:30 from swnx - click to readthanks pal, I am a heavy internet user it seems I will have a reduced backup AMOLED here will make the matter worse as it really consumes power when the background is white

• 2013-06-03 04:58
  • rvXh

Yes, u can play the songs in music player that are downloaded by uc browser or sent via Bluetooth. When u download any file in uc browser after downloading it can be saved in sd card by clicking on export to music and video hub. So it is very easy and useful.

• 2013-06-03 04:57
  • uvdX

> In reply to prabhpandher @ 2013-06-01 05:54 from uv6h - click to readfor example if I download songs using uc browser, will I be able to play them through the music player or I will have to open uc browser and play the songs from the application?

when somebody sends me songs via bluetooth will they appear in the phone's music player?

does lumia 820 have 3.75G band? I understand it has LTE so there's a possibility, I just want to confirm sorry for many similar questions

• 2013-06-03 04:51
  • rvXh

> In reply to Kenswiss @ 2013-06-02 08:16 from rvr8 - click to readDepends as at other smartphones how you use it... For me checking e-mail manually, calling (my moderate usage about 10 calls in duration of 5 minutes, and two with my mom about 20 minutes... you know when old people live alone) some browsing, few sms, 24 hours passes before I need to recharge, ... but when go to listen some music (Dolby is awesome), Youtube, maps GMS, look with lenses what is around,take another few picutres ... about from 8 in the morning till 20:00 at evening,.... if you bored so after all before mentioned use for some games duration reduces... ok. The same experience my colleagues have with their smartphones form other manufactures... so nothing better or worse from other..

• 2013-06-02 12:30
  • swnx

> In reply to Sammy @ 2013-06-01 07:15 from ftV7 - click to readJust copy preloaded apps on Nokia Lumia 820 SD card and appstore will recognize it adding at the end of list of menu as "SD card" and there you can find it.... In my case whole 24h passed before Lumia find it, recognize and add it... I don't know why but works...

• 2013-06-02 12:14

»1GB RAM
»faster CPU
»removable battery
»8MP rear camera with dual led flash »LTE and gyro for gaming

I'm also confused between the two, price wise I don't have a problem the two are generously priced..on the web reviewers say the battery will hardly last for a day others say it will last for 8 hours, some laptops last more than this! can someone confirm to us that the battery performance is this horrible

• 2013-06-02 08:16
  • rvr8

How do I run subtitles in videos?

• 2013-06-02 07:37
  • utxR

How do i run subtitles in videos?

• 2013-06-02 07:32
  • utxR

its a nice phone but why no radio?i hav one n it is absolutely fantastic

• 2013-06-02 00:44
  • fsWq

> In reply to odosky @ 2013-06-01 16:24 from Q@}M - click to readFrom Windows store install PDF Reader by Misha Uliutin, Oleh Lusenko, Mikael Gronlund...

• 2013-06-01 16:52
  • 3Spj

Hi guys, how do view PDF file on SD card on Lumia 820? I'm waiting for ur reply. Thanks

• 2013-06-01 16:24
  • Q@}M

> In reply to prabhpandher @ 2013-06-01 05:54 from uv6h - click to readthanks a lot, I am waiting for the full change log of wp8.1 this month, it will decide whether I should buy 820 or 720..

• 2013-06-01 14:35
  • rvqt

Hey guys, i need urs help for giving me suggestion abt 720 n 820...now I'm confusing which 1 is better ? For example 820 is good in spec with 1GB RAM, 1.5GHZ dualcore but camera is just normal, while the 720 build in normal spec with 512RAM, 1GHZ dualcore but with high quality of camera feature for Both front n secondary ...izzit 512 RAM is enough support for 720? Now i dun know which 1 i should buy since the price is Rm300 differ...

• 2013-06-01 14:09
  • tZjb

Guys my 820 have a bug in camera flash that it keep flashing even when i take photos by keep flash mode off. I dono how to fix it. Could anyone please help..

• 2013-06-01 12:49
  • utcb

I just got my lumia 820, runs very smooth, but MS and Nokia still has a lot of work to do in terms of the OS. but i love it. it gives me everything i need

• 2013-06-01 09:34
  • Rc0f
Total of 3493 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 820.