Nokia Lumia 820 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.8
7.7
7.8

> In reply to prabhpandher @ 2013-06-05 02:04 from uvap - click to readThanks pal for d advice... U've just saved me a countless data subscription from my greedy network provider!!!

• 2013-06-05 12:45
  • fuN1

> In reply to nikitha @ 2013-06-04 18:59 from 0Cj0 - click to readYes I did a video skype call with my friend and it is working perfectly, though the front-facing camera is not good in low light condition

• 2013-06-05 10:25
  • P$rJ

> In reply to ugonna @ 2013-06-04 22:29 from ftVg - click to readu dont worry it will come next windows update 8.1 blue version.

• 2013-06-05 09:05
  • U{QV

Hi guys....
I am go to busy lumia 820 how is dis,

Performance?
Camera?
Battery?
Please give a some suggestions for me.

And which phone is best 720 or 820?

• 2013-06-05 06:21
  • 2Ajq

> In reply to nikitha @ 2013-06-04 18:59 from 0Cj0 - click to readYes. Official Skype application is available for all WP devices. U can download it from WP store. I m also using Skype on my Lumia 820. Its working very smoothly.

• 2013-06-05 02:10
  • uvap

> In reply to ugonna @ 2013-06-04 22:29 from ftVg - click to readYes. U can download applications and games from Windows phone store site in laptop and then transfer them to root folder of sd card. Then open store in your phone. Now u will see sd card option at start page of store. Open it. U can see all applications that u transfered from laptop. Click them to install.

• 2013-06-05 02:04
  • uvap

Nokia and Microsoft seriously need(s) to do more work on this wp8 os.. This phone seriously need File Manager, More Free Apps and loads of other utility apps!! Must a user. always download directly with the phone? Is dia a way to download with a laptop and den install it manually after transferring it to d phone? Is there a way to transfer a pre-download app to this phone to enable it install? I downloaded Nokia Share App but it can only transfer contacts... Someone pls help if u have d solution...

• 2013-06-04 22:29
  • ftVg

> In reply to usng L820 sns 6mnts @ 2013-06-04 17:57 from t1$E - click to readis there skype video calling available in nokia lumia 820..........plz reply

• 2013-06-04 18:59
  • 0Cj0
  • usng L820 sns 6mnts
  • Rating0

> In reply to Sreeraj s @ 2013-05-26 19:34 from Hx79 - click to readM using Skype every week and its experience is good... Better than any other phones...

• 2013-06-04 17:57
  • t1$E

> In reply to yem @ 2013-06-02 00:44 from fsWq - click to readFM radio, flip to snooze and silent calls, sleeping screen are all coming in gdr2 which will be delivered in by Q3

• 2013-06-04 13:56
  • PSd4

> In reply to Kenswiss @ 2013-06-02 08:16 from rvr8 - click to readyou should better get 820, as it has better ram, and as far as the low resolution screen is concerned, it wont matter as its the best of its class. plus there might be apps that work on 1gb later on so you have an upgraded option already to work around.

• 2013-06-04 13:55
  • PSd4

Friends change brightness from auto adjust to medium and make your data connection off if u dont need. It gives me better battery result.

• 2013-06-04 05:12
  • t1$E

HI ,

I would like to Know that .

Can it Possible to change IMEI Number of Nokia Lumia 820 . As my Phone Snatched by 2 thief. Already Lodged a Complaint to get my Phone Back.

• 2013-06-03 19:02
  • KSeH

i think samsung or sony offer much more at the same price. just compare lumia 820 with galaxy sII or sony acro s !!! i am using this handset for 3 months now...i must say i'm dissappointed! the app market offers only few apps. nd most of them r paid (unlike android market).

• 2013-06-03 11:47
  • 2CdQ

people got question, is there notification light for this hp? as in when there is sms, miss call, whatsapp or etc etc there will be a light blinking to notify there is some sort of activity that happen..

• 2013-06-03 07:52
  • PUak

> In reply to prabhpandher @ 2013-06-03 04:57 from uvdX - click to readthank you, I think I will be buying this phone this week

• 2013-06-03 05:00
  • rvXh

> In reply to Drbalc @ 2013-06-02 12:30 from swnx - click to readthanks pal, I am a heavy internet user it seems I will have a reduced backup AMOLED here will make the matter worse as it really consumes power when the background is white

• 2013-06-03 04:58
  • rvXh

Yes, u can play the songs in music player that are downloaded by uc browser or sent via Bluetooth. When u download any file in uc browser after downloading it can be saved in sd card by clicking on export to music and video hub. So it is very easy and useful.

• 2013-06-03 04:57
  • uvdX

> In reply to prabhpandher @ 2013-06-01 05:54 from uv6h - click to readfor example if I download songs using uc browser, will I be able to play them through the music player or I will have to open uc browser and play the songs from the application?

when somebody sends me songs via bluetooth will they appear in the phone's music player?

does lumia 820 have 3.75G band? I understand it has LTE so there's a possibility, I just want to confirm sorry for many similar questions

• 2013-06-03 04:51
  • rvXh

> In reply to Kenswiss @ 2013-06-02 08:16 from rvr8 - click to readDepends as at other smartphones how you use it... For me checking e-mail manually, calling (my moderate usage about 10 calls in duration of 5 minutes, and two with my mom about 20 minutes... you know when old people live alone) some browsing, few sms, 24 hours passes before I need to recharge, ... but when go to listen some music (Dolby is awesome), Youtube, maps GMS, look with lenses what is around,take another few picutres ... about from 8 in the morning till 20:00 at evening,.... if you bored so after all before mentioned use for some games duration reduces... ok. The same experience my colleagues have with their smartphones form other manufactures... so nothing better or worse from other..

• 2013-06-02 12:30
  • swnx
Total of 3644 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 820.