Nokia Lumia 920 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.0
7.9
7.9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-19 00:32 from ftKb - click to readpress the volume down button and power button together for 5 minutes.... It will switch on and charge it to maximum.. Your phone will start working like a beast

• 2015-04-19 16:18
  • utam

Who told you to have Developers Preview it was buggy of 8.1 too which got better later but I'll recomend you to get device that comes with win10 out of box not even factory upgrades sometimes they have problems but still far better than Android upgrades

• 2015-04-19 09:14
  • KIpP

Please my Phone screen is off I need help ASAP. Thanks

• 2015-04-19 00:32
  • ftKb

Hello All,

My name is Dinesh, I am using Windows Lumia 920 white from 2 Years, I accept it's a good mobile. I am facing the issue list blow

1 Screen Trembling some time
2 Phone vibration is not at all working.
3 Low voice calling some time.
4 Can't send Audio files from whatsApp.
5 Can't send word documents form mail exchange.
6 started hanging.
7 Easyly Dust will get into front camera.

right now i wont suggest this phone any one. Please go for android.

Nokia Please realese Complete Android vertion phone...

• 2015-04-14 15:23
  • tZbW
  • F

> In reply to Puzan @ 2015-04-14 04:27 from 7w46 - click to readi had same issue but i solved!
in your case you need to download an app called nokia recovery tool and make sure its the latest version.

then get a USB cable and a pc runs windows 7 or newer and follow the steps after you conect the cable to your phone and the pc.

and for more how to do it,you may chek a youtube vedio done by windows central its called how can i roll back to windoes phone 8.1 from windows phone 10.

you should be ok then.
i did it yeastrday with my 1520 and it worked.
but my 920 got the 8.1 update 2 which is good enought!

hope that was helpfull!

• 2015-04-14 08:17
  • TjQ5

> In reply to digudc @ 2015-03-30 15:44 from Sq7K - click to readWindows 10 technical preview is worst , maybe it's because it is still being developed . Many many problem's just to see some different customization . Additionally I just see the access to background picture , Control Panal or setting has been changed .And nothing more .
Default Camera is not working .
No Data connection or Flight mode option.
No Office tools , Mails .
Phones many times stucks on loading .
Default apps like music and video are not installing updates .
Phone lags to much and heats quickly , even start up is taking so much time .
Many animation or effects are missing .
Apps just gets slow or stops responds many times .
---
Still more to be checked .
Now I'm just wondering how to go back to windows phone 8.1 update 2 . I have heard many people getting their phone bricked .

• 2015-04-14 04:27
  • 7w46

One of the best Lumia phones by Nokia.

• 2015-04-14 00:33
  • 0wxc

good phone and great camera !!
Can't wait for wp 10

• 2015-04-13 22:29
  • rXP2

This is the best handset. all over best & best performance.supperb.......no anyone problem in this phone ,i m using this phone last two year.....

• 2015-04-10 14:01
  • tE}g

> In reply to jj770827 @ 2015-02-03 20:31 from Y7IH - click to readTell your credit card company to stop by calling / visitng bank. MixRadio subscription is no longer available for purchase anywhere, and now MixRadio is being sold to Line corp. (instant messenger company).

• 2015-04-09 12:58
  • YTE6

Windows should trash the sicking tiles and provide option to choose your favourite wall paper..i am sad about the restrictions and lack of features on this device, which many low end android devices in the market have..

• 2015-04-08 22:05
  • s81b

I have this phone for almost 2 years, never crashed... I couldn't be more satisfied. I recommend it to everyone. Windows Phone is so much interesting than Android, it's so much more profesionall, great design, great apps. I totally fell in love with it, that it made me sign up for a school where I study to be a developer for WP.
It takes a while for people to adjust to a non-adroid phone, but once you start exploring it, you will realize how amazing it actually is.

• 2015-04-06 22:46
  • 3@jF

> In reply to wang brown @ 2015-03-30 08:24 from syNR - click to readUpdate os to Win 8.1

• 2015-04-06 09:05
  • QseJ

> In reply to digudc @ 2015-03-30 15:44 from Sq7K - click to readI updated my Lumia 920 to denim after logging out of Preview for Developers . I was happy then , and as you mentioned I am too facing some problems . My phone sometime drains battery so quickly that 5% reduced in 1 minute .(only sometime and battery percent get stuck for somewhile )I am seeing my camera getting Blur .And My worst problem was , I restricted background data , kept option of apps update during wifi only , even enabled power saving for low data rate . But also apps gets update on mobile data , download resumes on data too . I checked every option . Now I'm Restoring my phones to see what happens next .
However I love Lumia 920 . I hope I won't regret it as my previous Lumia 900 .
Thank you so much For Reply and advice .

• 2015-04-03 17:06
  • 7w4f

I have been using the phone for 1.5 years. The phone overheats on a video call after 20-30 minutes and battery backup is poor.

• 2015-03-31 11:46
  • JFBE
  • F

> In reply to Puzan @ 2015-03-17 04:53 from 7wjA - click to readNamaste Puzan,
You just need to wait. MS has recently start pulling out this update , you can check it here
But if you are lucky then fine with this update because i have face problem after denim update, it bolted my Lumia920 so waiting for WP10 Technical Preview.

• 2015-03-30 15:44
  • Sq7K

please help with locating my music file.

• 2015-03-30 12:52
  • ftUG

i wish lumia 920 had cortana.

• 2015-03-30 08:24
  • syNR

My set become yellowish in colour on screen plz tell me about it to resolve this problem
Yellow colour mostly occurs at centre of screen

• 2015-03-29 10:35
  • U{dB

I love this phone 10/10

• 2015-03-28 19:13
  • nHgU
Total of 11189 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 920.