Anonymous, 24 Jul 2017When I make calls the other person won't hear me but I hear him /her, any solution?I have the same problem people cannot hear me but I am using my headphones and problem's solved for now. Though, when making viber or skype calls people can hear me.
Des4real, 01 Aug 2017My Nokia Lumia 920 is good especially in battery conservation,but it gets very hot during brow... moreMy Nokia 920 is good at battery conservation too(but can not be compared with the new), you may fix with change flash spare part. 2 year ago, my Nokia 920 has happened on touch device is broken, fix with change whole screen and touch set, and still can use in now.
I'm having Lumia 920, the only fact that I cannot proceed to download coz, the unit will ask the Microsoft account, indeed I've made but the unit insist the it was already used by some person. So I made another account., hence still the old Microsoft account needed. What shall I do??
My Nokia Lumia 920 is good especially in battery conservation,but it gets very hot during browsing or gaming.the worst of it all is that my Lumia 920 doesn't flash when snapping.that's the flash isn't working no matter how I vary the settings.please can someone help me?
When I make calls the other person won't hear me but I hear him /her, any solution?
Lovely phone... but the heat was just too high, sometimes too hot i was unable to hold it close to my ear.
Saber Dahmen 920, 29 Jun 2017I'm still loving it 5 years later we ARE working on Windows 10 on Nokia Lumia 920 Phone... moreHi good am. I just want to ask how can I get Windows20 tech preview on my lumia 920? Thank you in advance
I'm still loving it 5 years later
we ARE working on Windows 10 on Nokia Lumia 920
Phone update since 2012 ==> 2017 ...
1 ) Microsoft Windows Phone 8
2 ) Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1
3 ) Lumia Black
4 ) Lumia Cyan
5 ) Lumia Denim
6 ) Microsoft Windows Phone 10 ( the Insider Program )
Windows 10 Mobile (OS Version : 10.0.13281.0 )
I bought a lumia920 I have had lots of problems freezing and recently it got really hot I turned it off took 3hrs to cool ,really frightened me i expected it toblow up there was no reason for this, also my sim reader failed left me with no phone in Euope I am disappointed in it as I have always us Nokia
Nura Aminu, 04 Apr 2017I have a Nokia Lumia 920 by model but I'm not able to create my Microsoft account neither to d... moreIf You Use Any Screen Protector then remove it from your Mobile Your screen won't Go Black During Calls.
I have a Nokia Lumia 920 by model but I'm not able to create my Microsoft account neither to downloads applications and whenever I called or receive a call the phone goes dark and latter it will come back. Please do helping me I want to continue using my phone.
Anonymous, 13 Feb 2017Hi there guys. I have a 920 which I love however I'm having some minor issues. 1- I cannot ge... moreAccording to the whatsapp notifications, is the phone on energy saving mode perhaps?
If you really need windows denim you should download preview for developers program to find the latest update but my suggestion is to update from the settings.
Hi there guys. I have a 920 which I love however I'm having some minor issues.
1- I cannot get notifications for whatsapp so I only get them when I'm online. It days its the WiFi connection but is it really?
2- My phone is windows 8.1 how do I update it to windows denim?
I bought my Lumia 920 (white) in December 2012 just after it came out and was the Nokia flagship. It's been my primary phone ever since. Yes, some major apps, like SnapChat, are lacking, but overall, since many are games and I'm not a gamer, I haven't felt particularly hampered. So it's not a perfect phone (what phone is?) but I've been able to make it work for me, and I'm just attached to it.
Below are a few tips. Maybe all of which have been posted by others at some point before.
1. If I'm using the Alarm app to wake up, I also put the phone in Airplane/Flight mode.
If I'm just sleeping in, I turn the volume all the way down to vibrate.
2. If your 920 is frozen you can do a soft reset by holding down together the power and volume down buttons for about 10 seconds. You may have to then go into settings and reset the correct date and time.
3. Also make sure you're updated to the latest Windows Phone 8.1 ("Lumia Denim"). Check Extras & Info under settings. Due to hardware limitations, the 920 (among other Nokia Lumias) is not updateable to Windows 10 by Microsoft edict.
4. As others have said, the SIM card is accessed through a small tray/drawer at the top/headphone jack end of the phone. You'll need to insert a small pin in the hole to open it. Your phone may have come with a tool for that purpose. Some older 920s are getting SIM card errors. This may be corrected by putting a (folded) piece of paper over the non contact side of the SIM card to act as a shim.
5. It's also a good habit to power down and restart your phone about once a day. This will completely clear the memory of any orphan processes that may be slowing your phone, using up the battery, heating it up, etc.
6. I generally charge my phone overnight through the USB port on my computer. This is a slower way to charge and as such may extend the battery life.
Oldman, 31 Jan 2017Is there a setting that I can set my Lumia 920 so that it can be silent at a certain time peri... moreI think it has quiet hour. you can turn it on automatically during the period you want.
Is there a setting that I can set my Lumia 920 so that it can be silent at a certain time period every day? Working automatically, off at 22h00 and on at 6h00, everyday?
Huskydog, 26 Jan 2017I have a huge problem with my new Nokia Lumia 920.... I'm unable to remove the back cover t... moreThe back doesn't come off. Battery is inside, somehow o think you'll already know this... Next to the headphone jack is a small pin hole... Insert say a paper clip and it will pop out!