How to connect. To. Store ?? I had setup Hotmail Account, but Still showing errors .
Gloomia, 21 Feb 2013From the day since phone was launched and some people bought it, I've been reading the comment... moreOh dear gloomia. It sounds just awful. Its unfortunate you couldn't get used to windows os and office . Its a shame you couldn't wait for major update blue. And minor portico . However at this stage of the journey its better we part. Its a shame, it really is . But off you go back to the darkness of droids. I hope you are safe on your journey. Beware of androids waiting in the darkness. Oooppssss. They got him.
your beloved lumia.
Rahul, 21 Feb 2013Almost 1 month using it, great phone overall, build quality awesome (it should be as it's from... moreYour want bluetooth you download bluetooth share on market place. Or you update first oas version . To update you must download ZUNE SOFTWARE for you pc
Rahul, 21 Feb 2013Almost 1 month using it, great phone overall, build quality awesome (it should be as it's from... more1.if u want to delete a message, u only need to press the message for bout 2 -3 srconds, and u can delete that single message, same way as u want to forward
2.i dun think it has the problem for PC connevtivity. Microsoft provide windows phone app as a software for that. And i think NCS works too
4.i dont think u can rename / change the file properties on other device too ( apple).
5.my cam is good
6.well agree for the browser problem
10. Why do u need a screen saver when u have the lock screen? Is iphone can provide screensaver too? I dont think so
abhay, 21 Feb 2013I have bought new lumina 920 used it for 2 months...till yestetday..it just went blank,even ch... moretry holding the on/off button on down volume button simultaneously until it vibrates
AGP, 20 Feb 2013hey Hesht, its nothing to do with being grown up or not, its about what value do you get for y... moreYou say that like I don't know how it feels to open a faulty product. I had that kind of problem with my LG Optimus 7, HP Envy 14 and the Samsung Galaxy S2. It is a matter of growing up and accepting the fact that a product needed to be repaired. Annoyance at that fact is fine and human. Demanding a new one as a replacement? That's childish.
Ganny, 21 Feb 2013Go for the white one it has a awsome look with this color. My suggestion black colour
God bless that Nokia sales guy who convinced me to purchase this amazing mobile called lumia 920 ,actually I want to go with s3 thank god that I didn't purchased s3 it hangs so much that it will restart on the next day to get normal
Most downloaded apps in Android is MS office , Hotmail app in windows it's inbuilt which has full version in wp8
AGP, 19 Feb 2013Nokia Customer care is really poor and shitty. I bought a supposedly NOKIA PREMIUM PHONE LUMIA... morehey friend, why are you keeping ur mobile in nokia care, for which u have paid 38000?? go and pick it up and register a complaint in comsumer cort, i'm a nokia fan and was going to buy 920 but heard abt nokia 1000 and waiting for the specks,,
Alex, 20 Feb 2013which colour is nicer and fits the phoneGo for the white one it has a awsome look with this color.
Almost 1 month using it, great phone overall, build quality awesome (it should be as it's from nokia) thanks to the polycarbonate unibody, hardware fine (phone is veryX10 fast, believe me or get one, and forget about octal cores from others as cores don't say hello to you everytime, if it is going to be that fluid on one core alone i had no issue).
Let behind wat gud in wp8, all knows it, below are the points i found deficient or lack of funtionality.
1. SMS are only available in threaded view, gud but if we want to delete a single sms that cannot be done coz whole thread can only be deleted.
2. PC connectivity is a big and real time issue, phone is from nokia and latest version of NOKIA SUITE don't support it (or phone doesn't support it god knows). Only cloud backup is there and that is not very INNOVATIVE in all countries.
3. Impossible to transfer all contacts at once to other phone even to belle devices.
4.No file manager, you are not going to find files that are unknown to device irrespective of downloded/ recieved from any medium. this partly inhibits manual install of trusted apps either. Secondly a music file with name 1 will appear as 1 in music player and you cannot rename it any way on phone.
5. Camera is not that much outstanding as hyped, althogh it's good as a mobile cam. (Improvement expected in portico update).
6. No option to quickly close apps open, (plz. dont tell i dont need to close), select and back out till first page in browser is frustating.
7. No extended option for bluetooth, i do know in detail but hidden mode is not there.
8. Droping the profiles is not good or silent mode (both ringer and vibrate of) shall be included in the quick access bar.
9. Notification bar hides after being idle that keeps one hitting the top many times, not good, also plenty of space is there other notifications can also be provided there (ya i know live tiles doing it right now but they are on start screen only and not in the middle of apps or any thing else).
10. A screen saver is needed to show at least time when phone is locked
Please let me know if i am missing some thing.
abcxyz, 21 Feb 2013'android is a crap os'...lol.You just tell the people not to talk bs.And stop it urself.Play with your laggy and buddy droid kid, now the world is changing so change yourself and if you are one of an android fan then please quit this section and start giving your opinion in a crapsung category.
AGP, 20 Feb 2013hey Hesht, its nothing to do with being grown up or not, its about what value do you get for y... moreOnce opened, the mobile unit is not as new as factory out. I have a Nokia mobile, sim takled inside and had to open it. There is samll gap on the unit now. I cant accept it as i have kept it so tidy, though more than one year i used it. Those who keeps and maintain things so personal would feel is something happens to it, immeterial if it is mobile or otherthings. Nokia has to replace the mobiles if found faulty within a reasonable period of purchase. This will only increase Nokia's credibility. And I myself is a Nokia man since its mobiles are made available.