Nokia Lumia 920 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.0
7.9
7.9

> In reply to SUBHASIS DAS @ 2014-12-31 10:57 from uwa9 - click to readIt supports data transfer through usb mini port,see on pc like if its flash drive,Lumia 830 comes with expandable storage through micro SD card

• 2015-01-04 00:36
  • LBHT

Since it does not have expandable memory slot can we use Sandisk on the go pendrive along with Lumia 920. Does it support data transfer thru mini USB port provided ?

• 2014-12-31 10:57
  • uwa9

> In reply to MMoz @ 2014-12-28 21:47 from fvEk - click to readNot much effect. Some people say it is worse, some say it is better.

• 2014-12-30 12:24
  • piED

> In reply to La dee daa @ 2014-12-27 14:18 from vFvk - click to readi want to by it nw .. so can u tell me more about battery live after updating to 8.1 ? .

• 2014-12-28 21:47
  • fvEk

This lovely phone was under my ownership until I careless dropped it. The phone has sustained many falls with barely any scratches on either screen or back cover and was fully completely functional after every fall. Today it landed flat on the ground, screen first. I picked it up and found the screen and the phone fully intact, no scratches or cracks but it was completely dead. RIP. Anyways, that sob story aside, my experience with this phone for the last 11 months.

Windows System: Eh, could be better. The limited settings are a choker, and personalisation with this phone is impossible.
Screen: It's Amoled

• 2014-12-27 14:18
  • vFvk

For work i live in Asia(BKK) here certain apps (LINE for example)are vital- NOKIA product do not adequately support these apps- NOKIA has demonstrated a total contempt for the Asian consumer.

• 2014-12-25 08:40
  • 2xKD

> In reply to usamare @ 2014-12-23 12:25 from j4A6 - click to readyour opinion is so helpful but how do you find the weight of the phone .. does it so heavy ? .. and the battery do you face any problems with it's heat . thank u.

• 2014-12-24 22:58
  • fvEk

I disabled nfc, seldom used the gps, frequently closed open apps when I finished with them, and used wifi at places I frequently spent time at. Usually finished a 9 hour workday with about 65%. There's a lot of tips at the windowsphone site.

• 2014-12-23 12:25
  • j4A6

I've owned this 920 almost 2 years now. Its got a pretty good camera and the phone section is ok only.

But I absolutely hate the navigation buttons at the bottom. They suck 110%!! I like to watch YouTube videos at night when I can't sleep (often) but those 3 buttons are so bright I really don't need a flashlight app. For a while you could turn on battery saver and it shut the demon lights off - but Nokia "fixed" that.

I'm not buying another Nokia like this - my previous iPhone didn't have blinding night lights.

• 2014-12-23 12:17
  • 75B}

Hi, I love my lumia 920, but I have a problem, for connection with some modems I receive this message: your phone cant connect to the wifi network....please help me with Email : goldeneagle20048822yahoo.com thanks.

• 2014-12-20 22:02
  • avS1

i am wondering if is it okay to buy a lumia 920 device on 20/12/2014..and what about the battery life after the cyan update is it okay?..thx guys.

• 2014-12-20 18:53
  • fvEk

how do you fix the battery issue? it drains too fast.

• 2014-12-19 20:27
  • vx6d

i love my nokia lumia 920.. it's just that the battery life is too short even if i'm not using it. what to do about it??

• 2014-12-17 01:24
  • wHrS

fantastic device. gr8 camera, easy to use. best devise ive ever used.

• 2014-12-13 15:20
  • 95EH

It is not bad phone, but it has few bad things...battery life is to short, it drains it quickly while playing the games, browsing, having chat trough whatsapp, viber,skype, here maps, here drive and that means 2h max!!!!.... It heats far too much and sometimes pictures with flashlight doesn't seems to look real, or even blury...good display though, relatively fast software and good looking (to heavy and to fat) phone with better 8.1 windows update.

• 2014-12-13 08:57
  • prkh

I am using Nokia Lumia 920 since 1 year. I have used iphone 4, 4s, htc desire and samsung s3 but Lumia 920 is best phone i ever use. good screen touch, simple operating, large screen and of course nokia technology. in short, good choice.

• 2014-12-10 14:58
  • HxeC

> In reply to geekboy @ 2014-12-09 11:03 from rKaZ - click to readDear friend, good to know you are an IITan.I may not be a IIT like you, but an engineer who writes algorithms. I am into chip designing for the last 14 years,.and stop calling kid, coz u dont know whos on the other side.not a lame duck here.i can teach hardware configuration and its syncronisation from the back of my hand. By the way, the functions you have listed may exist, but they dont seem more than a mere jazz to me. Thats not at all important, but yes, if you fancy some. Maximum capability in all aspects is what I see in a device.i hate restrictions, especially after i've paid huge money for it. Yes I was targetting the win OS by taking the Lumia as the media.if the Lumia had any other OS other than windowsphone, perhaps I wouldnt have said anything. Please note I have never commented anything about its hardware except for the design, i'm only after the sick software it comes with(UI is acceptable).so,got to hit someone related ain't it?and how often you go outdoors for shooting using that manual focus of your Lumia?well i prefer my slr better

• 2014-12-09 21:28
  • 7tFu

People who say that you can't attach a file mostly PDF in a mail in Windows Phone,please note that you can. Open file manager,tap on the file you wanna share and tap "Mail". Done. You can send any attachment.

• 2014-12-09 21:13
  • Hkt$

> In reply to shary @ 2014-12-08 12:02 from bJ6J - click to readListen kid you are wrong in the first place. You are comparing Wp to android and you are speaking of Lumia ?? Lumia is a phone series and should be compared to the Xperia,Galaxy,or even Desire or One lineup. Get your facts right first. You wanna know ? Ok then see:-

1)real time info on the home screen for more apps. More functional than 2 widgets on a screen.

2) Changing the Notification action center toggles

3) offline maps for an entire country

4) Way better Virtual Assistant Cortana. Real Interaction.

5) Glance screen with weather and other app info.

6)Xbox Functionality

7)Manual focus in camera,no other phone can do that

8) Data sense,

9)Hubs

10) Multiple email forwarding at the same time.

And many more....

And being a graduate from the most prestigious institute of India,IIT Delhi, and being an Engineer at HTC,I am not a kid FYKFI

• 2014-12-09 11:03
  • rKaZ
Total of 11124 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 920.