Nokia Lumia 920 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.0
7.8
7.9

I have been using it , wow it is a good phone , but I do not see the FM Radio feature as it is mention on the phone spec, I need help to find it. Good Nokia , keep it up

• 2014-09-17 16:14
  • 9K8x

> In reply to ram @ 2014-09-13 15:34 from UNZ9 - click to readTry adjusting the brightness to low or medium. Then turn off location.turn off feedback and vibrations.

• 2014-09-17 16:01
  • t7rV

Does any one have green connect telephone number for me please

• 2014-09-16 12:40
  • rs5P

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-05 10:35 from rvPP - click to readI wonder why you're facing so many problems. These things went fine with me.

• 2014-09-14 12:30
  • p{7q

I think this is generally a good phone. I've been using it for around two year now. But I have a number of peeves. First, text messages are not archived on the phone. In the Symbian system you had total control, you could decide which messages to keep and which to delete to ensure you have free memory. Now your memory never gets full, at least not with messages, because, apart from a bigger memory, WP automatically remove all old messages without warning. Apparently, they keep a back up somewhere (not on your phone) but that is not accessible to you! What kind of a joke is that! Second, on a number of occasions, the audio on certain applications became mute. Sometimes turning the phone off and then on again solves the problem, but I'm not sure if that is always the case.

• 2014-09-14 12:27
  • p{7q

hi ppl,

I recently got this phone from US. When ever I am using apps on this phone its getting much heated in less time and battery is draining very fastly.

How can I solve this problem?? please help me.

• 2014-09-13 15:34
  • UNZ9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-05 10:35 from rvPP - click to readI have had Nokia Lumia 520 for over a year now and no problems. It is a great phone and I have ordered the Nokia Lumia 920 Windows phone for my son. There is nothing wrong with Windows Phones.

• 2014-09-11 09:26
  • THga

I can't believe that this is a 2-year old phone. Quite frankly, I don't see any reason as to why I need to upgrade any sooner. I might still have this for a couple of years. By then, I'll get the money for another beast phone!

• 2014-09-11 07:50
  • P%uW

my N920 running on Cyan, downloaded Developer's Preview. Then updated to 8.10.14++. able to use the Live Folders AGAIN!

• 2014-09-09 15:21
  • vaPp

> In reply to Contracted @ 2014-09-02 13:10 from 3JnV - click to readdude just slide to the side where you see all your apps and go to people youll see your contacts you can erase it edit what ever you wanna do

• 2014-09-08 06:45
  • fnqL

plz tell me about bettery backup?i using it last 3 month bt i m not satisfd about bettery backup!when using net i m still using 3 hours nd other samsung galxy grand still using 5 hours!how can i solved this probem?

• 2014-09-07 12:34
  • XNi{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-05 10:35 from rvPP - click to readBe quiet you troll. No problems at all with my Lumia 920

• 2014-09-06 22:10
  • FEAe

> In reply to Contracted @ 2014-09-02 13:10 from 3JnV - click to readTry clicking their icon... It takes you to their profile. Clicking the name quickdials.

• 2014-09-06 13:10
  • AvJH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-05 10:35 from rvPP - click to readI don't see any problems with what you mentioned, it's a great phone and WP8.1 on the 920 makes it even better.

• 2014-09-06 01:03
  • 0wxc

Great phone, updated to Windows 8.1 and absolutely no hassles.

• 2014-09-05 15:39
  • NH{C

Been using this phone for an year now. I'm not an app crazy person. This phone excels in each of the 3 features i look for in a phone.

Single handed usage 4/5
User friendly interface 5/5 (my wife's s4 mini is just too cluttered for my liking)
Camera 4/5
Looks 5/5

• 2014-09-05 15:07
  • wdMM

I strongly recommend to the buyers PLEASE DO NOT BUY WINDOWS PHONES. I have one 920 its second week I am sitting with endless problems including loading Skype, viber, contacts calender items notes. I must say its a shit phone I have ever had in my life.

• 2014-09-05 10:35
  • rvPP

Simply outstanding phone, really good performance and a very nice design.

• 2014-09-02 19:59
  • 0wxc

> In reply to 920 greatest user @ 2014-09-01 16:45 from t1$C - click to readmicrosoft have screwed up the contacts

the contacts already in your phone are dial only, you can't amend it every single time you select a contact you dial that contact.

you can't therefore check any notes or email address etc, no amend or delete

nothing in settings as i have checked

• 2014-09-02 13:10
  • 3JnV

Windows phone 8.1 os is mind blowing. Just waiting for Cortana.
920 is a greatest phone in mobile history.
If the windows store supports half of the android apps then no one can challenge this os.

• 2014-09-01 16:45
  • t1$C
Total of 10989 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 920.