shary, 10 Nov 2014nokia lumia back drops, 15 reasons why you should not buy this.. ----------------------- 1... moreWhat you said was for the Windows phone os as a whole and by that theory no one is supposed to buy Windows Phones right ? You are such a Joke.
Fa Sya, 20 Nov 2014And yeah see this list. Lumia 920 eclipses iPhone 5 : 1) higher res screen (too little can... moreOh really ? Same build quality ? Oh please. That's why u always put a case on your iPhone. And if you don't then see those paint chipping of. And If you don't know Mixradio,then FYKI,its way better than your iTunes store. And so you agree on 90% of the points. That proves whose the best
shary, 10 Nov 2014nokia lumia back drops, 15 reasons why you should not buy this.. ----------------------- 1... morewhat to do if my lumai 920 say unable to find bootable option press any key to shut down
An article stated that 920 will be receiving Lumia Denim soon.. first update will happen in India.
many persons drop their reviews about lumia 920 and its really helps me to take a right decision of puchasing a new set with high price. thanks to everyone for spending your time and drop your reivews and now i took decision not to switch from android to windows phone. i would prefer to purchase samsung galaxy series.
thanks again. :)
i love this phone, but the battery run down infinitely fast when on 4g lite and when i make calls people hardly hear me but even at that is still the perfect phone for me.
I bought my lumia 920 two weeks ago but after two days when I make a call someone on the other side don't hear me and it makes a lot of noisy.
every time I use phone to surf I use data and yet it is connected to wifi in my house tried turning data off and can;t get on internet someone help please
Anonymous, 03 Nov 2014And yeah see this list.
Lumia 920 eclipses iPhone 5 :
1) higher res screen
2) Bigger scre... moreAnd yeah see this list.
Lumia 920 eclipses iPhone 5 :
1) higher res screen (too little cannot see difference)
2) Bigger screen (agree)
3) 8.7 mp Pureview (agree)
4) Best low light (same with PureView point)
5) OIS ,Floating lens tech (Again repeated PureView point)
6) Super sensitive touch (Agree for cold climate)
7) Always on Glance screen (Take a toll on battery)
8) Peek notifications (Agree)
9) Wireless charging (Agree)
10) Cortana beats Siri hands down (Not sure but I think so)
11) Physical Shutter key (Agree)
12) Dolby Sound (Can't feel the effect)
13) Downward Stereo duo speakers (I thought it was mono?)
14) Always Fast and fluid (So does iOS)
15) No Lag no Stutter (Bullshit, it happens sometime)
16) Offline maps (Agree)
17) Offline music (No point here)
18) Xbox Integration (Not important not everyone got Xbox)
19) Downloadable Maps (Agree)
20) Nokia Mixradio Free download millions of songs (Not sure)
21) Carl Zeiss optics (Agree)
22) Build quality (So does iphone 5)
23) Solid feel of 185 Grams (Disagree, too heavy)
24) Awesome Battery life (Bullshit)
25) It's a Nokia so shut up iFanBoy (U are fanboy here, please be natural next time)
rohit, 03 Nov 2014This is the best phone that nokia ever launched.I bought it last year sept2013 and still i hav... moreI agree. I am still using my 920 and I am not having the problems that have been posted on here. its a solid phone, app store is a lot better, 8.1 just made it a new phone all over again. It hasn't given me the problems. Email works fine, I can view pdf. etc.
Padre Antonio, 15 Nov 2014I presume you are google worker??!!Android is not good at all.Android troubled us many times.W... moreDear Padre,you may be right. It depends on an individual's perception and also his type of preferences and utilities. As for me, I carry on 70% of my official work which involves documentation through my phone and 30% I give it to the entertainment and networking. Believe me, my android had completly replaced my comp for 2 years. Buying the windows phone was truly a disaster to me as it set me back by ages. Just for the sake of a good camera and a nice touch interface, opting for a Lumia is not gonna work for me. Accessibility to the max is what I see in a high end device. Maybe it suits your requirements which you may find unique in it.. no., I dont work for google, not so privileged yet. Thanx.
shary, 10 Nov 2014nokia lumia back drops, 15 reasons why you should not buy this.. ----------------------- 1... moreI presume you are google worker??!!Android is not good at all.Android troubled us many times.We used so far:Android,Blackberry,Windows,Symbian phones and the verdict is:nevertheless more applications to be downloaded for android,it sucks.
Serge, 12 Nov 2014Yes, I have still not been able to access mails I send from my Nokia Lumia. This is a nega... moreHi,.can u pls tell if you are unable to receive emails which are sent to you or your recipients are not able to access emails sent by your Lumia..
shary, 10 Nov 2014nokia lumia back drops, 15 reasons why you should not buy this..
I have still not been able to access mails I send from my Nokia Lumia.
This is a negative point. If some one knows how to do it, please let me know.
Anonymous, 07 Nov 2014Guys, I'm planning to buy this phone. Is it still wise to buy it? I mean won't Microsoft sto... moreThis phone is very affordable at the tine and you get a real good phone with top specs. I say go for it and choose a cool colour.
nokia lumia back drops, 15 reasons why you should not buy this..
1. Unable to forward mails with pdf attachments.Only the mail goes, not the attachment..u will make a fool of yourself if u try to do so.
2. Unable to attach any pdf file to a mail what so ever, however you can upload the file to skydrive and shared, but still poor recipient will only receive a link,through which he has to download NOT A PDF DOC which is so indirect and a NON SMART thing.
3.The lousy 'Office Hub' DOES NOT RECOGNISE A PDF DOCUMENT!!! Would you belive that!!
4. No 'share' via..option in pdf file, opened from adobe reader or pdf reader. While you get this option in the android version of adobe reader.
5. No option for signature in adobe reader, all these things are available in android version of adobe reader,adobe being nokia+ microsoft's own product lacks these priorities..surprising.
6. unable to copy an image from gallery, which can be further used to paste on ms word or directly to email or whereever.
7.No option to convert or make a pdf document directly from word file, which is there in android version and also microsoft's own desktop version..absolutely no match for android's Polaris office.
8.creating new pdf document, converting pdf to word, exporting files requires PAID subscribtion, where as all these are basics, which are available for free in androids.
9. Pathetic and boring email client, which gives an option to attach only pictures and videos while attaching files, unlike android, which is attractive to look and also apart from giving list of multi media files to attach, it also gives the file manager where you can select any file you want to attach, word, pdf whatever..
10.Asolutely no way to connect your lumia device to your comp via bluetooth, need to depend on the USB.it only connects as a music player.
11. Enough of boring office uses,..lets come to multimedia..you cannot download anything,..be it an mp3 or mp4 video from any third party website,..can download only through your nokia music portal, which is fit for nothing,...(so apple..ish, but in VAIN)
12. while browsing a website, if you long press a HTML link, there is no option to "Open link in a new tab..", In Androids this is at your finger tips. So shameful to make such a piece of shit from Nokia.
13. The device(LUMIA 920) has been designed in such a way that its extremely vulnarable to slip out of your hands even with little bit of sweat on your palms, The screen has been designed in a sort of curvy shape, the motive is, it should slip, fall down, screen should break and last but not the least,..shell out 12,000/- for new screen and display, which comes integrated and is available only and only in nokia store.
14. Absolutely no way you can personalise your device by setting your favourite wallpaper.its only tiles, tiles and tiles everywhere which makes you sick.
15. Unable to upload photos or documents in a website portal,.for ex: University website online application where you are asked to upload your marks cards and certificates and when you want to upload images in trade platforms like OLX, despite downloading mobile apps of the portals..when touched on 'upload' button,...NOTHING HAPPENS!!!! U simply cant do it,..i used to do it with a snap on my galaxy note(rooted)..good ol' days��
FRIENDS, THIS(LUMIA 920) AND ALL THE OTHER WINDOWS PHONES ARE MERE DUMB PIECE OF BRICKS WITH BIG PRICE TAGS, SO NEVER GO FOR WINDOWSPHONES, ANDROIDS WOULD BE FAR BETTER CHOICE, WHICH ARE FAR FAR MORE SUPERIOR, USER FRIENDLY, NO LIMITATIONS IN OPTIONS, INFINITE APPS IN APP STORE,AWESOME FOR MULTIMEDIA AND EXCELLENT FOR OFFICE USE.
shili113, 09 Nov 2014You have official confirmation that 920 will be supported till 2016? You know that there is n... moreNo. Microsoft confirmed windows 9 and further updates till 2016. And see what u are getting. A stunning display,an incredibly fast device,an excellent camera,awesome duo speakers same as Nokia N95,808,X2,Fast Wireless charging,lastest apps and Windows 8.1 and above updates. All are confirmed. U can count on me brother. Also no virus,no hangnonlag no slutter.