Nokia Lumia 920 - user opinions and reviews

7.9

Super mob

• 2012-12-09 20:40
  • m5fC

> In reply to Jewellodrop @ 2012-12-09 19:40 from fxHY - click to readWP reminds the glorious time of S40 phones. There was no virus, no malware on S40. But u knw how cheaply virus attacks the windows os for pcs :) and same goes for android :) symbian was also a lot like windows+android :) but WP is same as a S40 device :) :) nokia cut USB OTG, HDMI :) and nokia cut the link of the future innovations :)

• 2012-12-09 19:47
  • fxHY

> In reply to deluxe @ 2012-12-09 08:17 from NmLn - click to readAndroid OS made for portable pcs. WP made for "phone"s. U knw what is pc and what is phone :)

• 2012-12-09 19:40
  • fxHY

> In reply to ashuishere @ 2012-12-09 18:55 from TL5a - click to readthere is a VLC mirror app that can play mkv files.

flash is as good as dead!

• 2012-12-09 19:35
  • vGd3

> In reply to ashuishere @ 2012-12-09 18:55 from TL5a - click to readWP is a cheap mockup of iOS and Android. Generally iOS means restrictions and Android means possibilites. But in WP, possibilites come with restrictions.

• 2012-12-09 19:34
  • fxHY

why ms has handicapped the excellent ie.can't download media...no flash support either.
Also wp8 cant do with mkv files either.

• 2012-12-09 18:55
  • TL5a

> In reply to Shibo @ 2012-12-09 14:31 from JFxh - click to readYes it works in WP8

• 2012-12-09 18:37
  • 0wxc

nokia lumia 920 brings me back to nokia after almost 6 years. i never got attracted by nokia in the mean time but this time nokia rocks !!! :) im extremely happy to see this new fantastic phone by nokia. its like a shining star in the uncountable stars. i love it :) nokia congratulations you did a very excellent job. keep it up in the air :d good luck

• 2012-12-09 16:38
  • Sdr7

I been reading over some 920 reviews again today, and i am still set for getting a 920 in addition to my Note 2. I am however getting more worried about the daylight performance of the 920 camera, i begin to doubt that it can be fixed with a software update. Anyone heard any rumors on the matter?

• 2012-12-09 16:17
  • Kg}w

> In reply to crime fighter @ 2012-12-09 02:19 from fuN1 - click to readIf you want Android get a 100-Euro Chinese phone. They run perfectly well.

• 2012-12-09 15:38
  • Mtr9

Can skype work on Nokia Lumina 920?

• 2012-12-09 14:31
  • JFxh

It being a while since my last upgrade my iPhones , when I purchase my first 3GS four years ago, it is the most innovated smart in the market at that time.

After four years of using this impressive smart, it is time for upgrade. At first , I am all for iPhone 5 which I am patiently wait for the release. But once the iPhone is announce the release, I was totally disappoint with the feature that go with the phone. After four years of waiting , this iPhone 5 is the best apple can do... Better chip , lighter , and sharper screen not much innovate feature added and I believe the pace of the innovation behide apple will get worse without Steve job.

I just got my lumia 920 ... Which I am quite excited about this iphone which the feeling like when I first got iPhone 3GS .the lumia 920 hardware support all future need as lumia has all the hardware to support the software needed to support the future.

Althought the app is the weakest of all smartphone os but I believe things will get better .. Which can see new app start showing up. The window phone is still developing and it will just get better as time goes by...

For the weight, it is not that heavy as lot of reviews keep saying of the it. If ex-iphone 4 s user have no problem with the case on, I think you should have problem with the Nokia 920 weight. I have my lumia 920 without protection, while so far no scratch .

But if you get use to small screen, then lumia might be abit problem like me which is an ex- iphone 3 gs user but I soon get used . I getting old so bigger is quite important for me.

So far so good.. Cheer guy

• 2012-12-09 14:27
  • t0n6

I like it so much but it's little bit Heavy...

• 2012-12-09 13:42
  • j}2n

> In reply to deluxe @ 2012-12-09 08:17 from NmLn - click to readMost innovative smartphone.pperiod.

• 2012-12-09 12:58
  • Yg@G

> In reply to dj @ 2012-12-09 09:14 from uu$H - click to readWew, and I dont think so

• 2012-12-09 09:44
  • vfxa

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-09 08:31 from Kg}w - click to readYep,i agree if iTunes and Bluetooth file sharing are the most pathetic features in iPh. But the others features in iPh are more better by far from a modern feature phones like apps, games, etc and im not talking about the quality material on this iPh, but just features.

• 2012-12-09 09:41
  • vfxa

Its realy nice phone with purewive technolodgy U see this phon & never U use other phone......

• 2012-12-09 09:14
  • uu$H

> In reply to cb @ 2012-12-09 02:33 from vfxa - click to readModern feature phones don't require iTunes to put content on them. And They multitask Just As Well As ip. There's no denying that iphone is pathetic in to many ways.

• 2012-12-09 08:31
  • Kg}w

Nokia is still using old technology with windows. If you are looking for innovation android is the answer and Samsung note 2 remains a super phone

• 2012-12-09 08:17
  • NmLn

It´s possible this is my next phone.

• 2012-12-09 07:42
  • LwNa
Total of 10970 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 920.