Nokia Lumia 920 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.0
7.8
7.9

Just to touch it with a finger nail in the cold winter here in Stockholm Sweden makes you think you are in love.
THis beauty is mine now!

Kisses from a pride Swede :-)

• 2012-12-11 20:47
  • mrGE

I have a que that can we use Symbian apps on lumina 920

• 2012-12-11 18:30
  • 0mH5

> In reply to Jeanandroidfan @ 2012-12-11 17:51 from MDVw - click to readfor my preference android is better maybe not for you so do not consider it as fanboyisim please!

• 2012-12-11 18:08
  • MDVw

how can we buy apps on wp8 do we need a credit card or by phone bill in Lebanon?? if by phone bill it will be my only reason to switch to wp8 as i still find android far better

• 2012-12-11 17:51
  • MDVw

I must confess I never really cared about having the latest smartphone (or electronics, overall) but I got kind of obsessed with the Lumia 920.

• 2012-12-11 16:38
  • LkHd

> In reply to fahadazizkhan @ 2012-12-10 22:26 from 3JP0 - click to readThat's really helpful.Thanks!
Can't wait to get mine soon :)

• 2012-12-11 16:34
  • uEBR

Got mine from Clove Uk, Thank you Nokia for this Great phone. Only took two days shipped from UK to zimbabwe

• 2012-12-11 15:16
  • 9xEf

> In reply to Carol @ 2012-12-11 11:17 from L7eM - click to readabsolutely correct....even a nokia 101 has got solid call reception than galaxy y android...thats covered low end too!

• 2012-12-11 15:15
  • TL5a

A lumia leader. Lighting the way forward. Nokia rocks

• 2012-12-11 14:21
  • m5fC

> In reply to Antonym @ 2012-12-11 08:11 from Kg}w - click to readWoW man, you shore like S.F. And comparing n85 whith that tablet it is just mediocre. Also i never occured your submissions of Nokia being wicker then others. In fact, my brother has xperia neo v and is not better then my nokia n8. No way! My girl has samsung s2, also not so good in front of n8. We use the same network so it is not a network issue, like i'm very shore you had while 'testing', or you just like to talk rubbish and you don't even know how this phones feel like. I would shore like to see you talking on the phone in a weak area signal with just one bar or none, as i'm doing with my n8. There you can see the real power of Nokia. Old samsung and motorolla phones always showed full signal, or 2 bars, and in reality you could not even talk, while nokia had just one bar and nobody knew i'm in a weak signal area. So please don't tell me this bulls**t that they are better then nokia.

• 2012-12-11 11:17
  • L7eM

> In reply to Jewellodrop @ 2012-12-11 09:17 from fxHY - click to readi guess the world need those apps and games to live with their mobile phone huh?

• 2012-12-11 11:07
  • LBHS

> In reply to Jewellodrop @ 2012-12-11 09:17 from fxHY - click to readI'm not prasing nothing, quite nothing. I just talked about microsoft store growing daily, it is not like i've said it is the best in the world and nothing can compete with it. I leave this to fandroids, they seem to be very good in this S.F area. Learn to understand what you read! I also don't praise this phone or any other (i don't praise material things, i praise the Lord;) i just expect evidence of galaxysh*t3 being better then 920 but nobody can provide that cause there aren't any;). So... YOU stop praising your phones in wp or symbian area, cause we are here for a reason. So who gives a s**t about your devices? Everbody knows them, it is not like you are luminated and others need to learn about your (pathetic) alian devices. I say alian cause every fandroid seems to praise his phone like there is nothing in this world but his unique (my as*) device. So stop spamming, we're not interested... Or you getting paid to talk nonsensse on other forums? I would understand this isteria of 'bartdroid is better then the world' if yes... If not? This childish behavor beats my power of understanding.

• 2012-12-11 10:53
  • L7eM

> In reply to jbpianist28 @ 2012-12-11 00:20 from 2CEV - click to readlook back bro,its mainly office workers they r shedding off,not the factories.

• 2012-12-11 09:44
  • TL5a

> In reply to Carol @ 2012-12-10 21:30 from L7eM - click to readAh! L920 is the best wp8 device bt pls dnt praise ur really poor windows phone store. There is no instragam, no temple run, no asphalt 7 or nfs mw, or gta ,, when these titles will hit the store? Let them hit first then praise.

• 2012-12-11 09:17
  • fxHY

> In reply to willboyce @ 2012-12-11 08:05 from m5fC - click to readjust tell people to lift weights and stop the S£$% about the weight about this phhone

• 2012-12-11 09:11
  • syHA

> In reply to [deleted post]already have, it is CRAP... lumia 920 is heaps better

• 2012-12-11 09:09
  • syHA

• 2012-12-11 08:22
  • uukR

hie Guys, I got my L920 yesterday from Clove UK, 100% sim free. I would like to thank Nokia for this Great Phone. shipped from UK to Zimbabwe On 7 Dec 2012 & arrived 10 Dec 2012. i am enjoying myself.

• 2012-12-11 08:20
  • 9xEf

> In reply to Carol @ 2012-12-10 21:30 from L7eM - click to readCant we stop old rumors now, Nokia does NOT have better signal than other phones, especially not Samsung and Sony Ericsson. My Xperia Pro had impressively much better signal than for example Nokia N9, that was said to have great signal coz of its polycarbonate body, the N9 was actually more in line with a HTC i had.

Samsung: E1080 was better than N9 and N85, on GSM (E1080 does not have 3G)
Note II is much better than Nokia N85 on 3G, and i mean a lot. In my friends house where we sometimes party there is a very weak HSDP signal, so to have some youtube streaming we always had to hold the Xperia Pro in a certain way to have ok signal (thats the Xperia Pro that was much better than Nokia N9), but NEVR had a problem with the Note 2, the signal i so superior.

NOw thats cellular signal, what about wifi? Phones with samsung exynos are in a class on their own, very superior. Theres one place in our house the Note 2 can drop wifi due to low signal, but the N9 didnt even have a wifi signal in the same place.

Same with the past phones i had, Nokia N-series was ok, but noting spectacular, N900 was probably the best (but not up to Xperia level) but the problem with N900 was the wifi signal, better than Nokia N9 but not as good as Galaxy S and S2.

Myth busted. I do however hope the snapdragon S4 chipset of Lumia 920 has improved a few things for Nokias signal, if they just bother to put ok antennas (like samsung does) it will be good. Im quite interested in stuff like this, so i am very aware of field strength, often wish i still had access to the equipment from back then to do some real tests on modern cellfones, especially the weak wifi of many cellfones nowadays have me worried.

• 2012-12-11 08:11
  • Kg}w
Total of 11064 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 920.