Nokia Lumia 920 - user opinions and reviews

7.9

awesome

• 2012-12-06 14:04
  • uu$a

i'm getting this phone by next week...it will be my 1st wp, i'm moving on from sgs3, sgs3 works great though..but after seeing lumia reviews on youtube, my mind set up i need to change over to this device. so i did my homework by getting as many info as i can bout this device, and so far the downside i've found is the battery life and the lack of apps, especially it has no file manager app pre installed which is kinda suck. but then again i'm bored with android updates this and that and most of the times, the result were never satisfied me enough especially with battery life ..so i hope i made the right decision this time. just my 2 cents ^_^ please dont let me down lumia 920 :finger crossed

• 2012-12-06 14:03
  • y}}6

The Pureview camera on the 920 performs way beyond my expectation. This is sure the one of the best smartphones ever created, not just the best of the year. Sure this thing will smoke the iPhone 5 and burn it like coal.

• 2012-12-06 13:48
  • AfTN

very good

• 2012-12-06 13:27
  • KS6x

Great camera..

• 2012-12-06 13:11
  • Xutr

can i able to transfer media files to other mobiles via bluetooth??? please someone ans my damn question... thanks.

• 2012-12-06 12:57
  • PV{Z

> In reply to donaldleonar @ 2012-12-03 13:41 from t7E1 - click to readcause they had to think of flaws to add to the review, they said some, and said the audio is basically crap...... but the audio is the best ive heard on a mobile phone....

• 2012-12-06 12:57
  • syH5
  • Rating0

What will I choose?? Nokia Lumia 920/HTC 8X/Samsung Ativ S?

• 2012-12-06 10:58
  • K7eu

> In reply to nica822 @ 2012-12-06 09:31 from UD}2 - click to readthe quickest way to get one is to buy one from other countries and have it shipped or something...

ill be having my unit a week from now...bought it in SA...

so yea..prolly by 1st Q of 2013 the phone will be avaiable..just a hunch though....xD

• 2012-12-06 10:52
  • vj1I

Whats with LUMIA & no FM radio, 920 and 620 both dont feature it.. specially 920.. Smsng note has it...

• 2012-12-06 10:50
  • PSL0

I used to be Nokia fan before. My Nokia 5800 is with me since 2008 and no issue at all. Very long lasting phone even if dropped few times. In early 2012, it starts working slow. But it's still fine.

Recently, many friends of mine is crazy with Samsung SIII & Note II. I almost buy 1 but my realistic type sister stopped me and asking me not to spend so much on the trend. A bizzman is sharing his opinion on using Nokia Window phone. He is happy with it.

I'm a fancy type and like colourful thing. Email, call & sms is my daily life. I have good camera so it doesn't matter how good the phone-camera is. It's a plus point to me. But I don;t like the housing colour of Samsung. Very boring colour - only gray, white, blue or etc.

Hard to decide! :(

• 2012-12-06 10:07
  • ibcN

Any news of Nokia Lumia 920 here in the Philippines?

• 2012-12-06 09:31
  • UD}2

> In reply to rahul @ 2012-12-06 08:58 from 7wye - click to readYes you can ! :)

• 2012-12-06 09:21
  • TpWX

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-06 06:55 from kg3U - click to readdid they do a comparison to the nexus 4? That's insulting to the lumia 920.

• 2012-12-06 09:02
  • xIhZ

can we transfer file through bluetooth like songs or pick ?????? can any one tell plzz..

• 2012-12-06 08:58
  • 7wye

Very awesome phone!!!!hhuurrraauyy nokia!keep it up

• 2012-12-06 08:38
  • t7XH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-12-06 06:55 from kg3U - click to readNokia lumia 920 wiped the floor with google nexus 4 here.

• 2012-12-06 08:32
  • m5fC

Fantastic phone

• 2012-12-06 08:22
  • m5fC

Lumia 920 vs terrible Nexus 4. Wow.

• 2012-12-06 06:55
  • kg3U

Lumia 920 is the most innovative phone yet.

Nokia' superior call quality and signal reception
PureView camera - Best camera for low light
Optical Image Stabilization - Industry's first hardware "floating lens" that reduce shakiness for smooth HD video capturing.
PureMotion HD+ display - Fastest LCD screen with 9ms pixel response time vs others at 23ms for smooth video and scrolling.
ClearBlack polarizer screen- Best phone for visibility in direct sunlight
HAAC - 3 high amplitude microphones for best audio capture in smartphones
Super sensitive touchscreen - For use with gloves and other conductive materials.
Wireless charging
Zirconium camera decor and buttons - Super hard element for scatch resistant
Next generation Dual LED flash
Excellent design and premium build for lasting. Check drop test and torture test of Lumia 920.
FREE life time GPS navigation with voice and worldwide maps through Nokia Drive app.

• 2012-12-06 06:41
  • kg3U
Total of 10880 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 920.