Nokia Lumia 920 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.0
7.8
7.9

Hy. Guys i purchased a nokia lumia 920. For now itz one month. I have small doubt in my phone. While i open many apps, the phone gets too much heated and eventhough if i use it more, suddenly the phone turns off.. please guys, if anyone knows a solution to this reply me. My phone is 8.0 not updated to 8.1. Thnks.

• 2014-09-29 16:37
  • IWUQ

Hi I purchased a Nokia Lumia 920 WP 02 Months for the past few days I am facing problems with this phone 1) While using it the screen gets stuck up & the no 2) The screen does not rotate even though the screen lock is on off position so I am compelled to switch off the the phone by holding the side top two buttons for 10 to 15 seconds for many a times then it may come to normal mode or may not so I have to keep doing the same for atleast three to four times in a day is there a solution for this or should I go for some other phone kindly reply thank you.........

• 2014-09-29 10:54
  • 7t}h

> In reply to best phone @ 2014-09-26 09:43 from w4sa - click to readi gonna intended to buy......tel me how its going

• 2014-09-27 16:17
  • Hktq

> In reply to pizzy @ 2014-09-27 09:47 from fmqF - click to readHi, what type of documents are these? (word,pdf...etc)

• 2014-09-27 14:26
  • fnBG

guys i am a new user of Nokia lumia 920. i am just wondering if anyone could help me where exactly can i get the files or any document that i have put in my phone from a computer

Regards Pizzy

• 2014-09-27 09:47
  • fmqF

Nice features. Nice phone . But has Some screen problems. the said the gorilla glass is scratch resistant, but mine has some scratches. Nokia said that it is water splash proof but it isn't. i have repaired mine like twice due to water damage. the camera flash stopped working two months ago, but i repaired it. The are some PHYSICAL disadvantages but it has an awesome specification.

• 2014-09-27 04:25
  • uu5x

The Nokia Lumia that I bought from a dealer is not operational in the country I am residing and I am told that sometimes such a failure usually happens.Actually I bought the phone when I was for a business trip to another country and identify the problem later on.The technicians I talk advice me that there are situation where such a problem may happen may be this also associated to the company default,but they promised me they may fix it but it will take them 10 to 15 days to open the system and make the phone operational.From your experience and also from other countries like me is there a situation that could possibly happen?. Do you think that such a problem could be fixed as I was tolde by the so called technicians?then what do you advice me.Very eager to here from you.

With regards,
Yiberta Taddesse

• 2014-09-26 23:24
  • NXNS

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-05 10:35 from rvPP - click to readWeight is the only disadvantage i've found till date...n i have been using 920 since 2 yrs...great phone

• 2014-09-26 09:43
  • w4sa

> In reply to Lama @ 2014-09-17 16:14 from 9K8x - click to readIf your 920 is running WP8.1 the FM Radio is now a seperated app in the app list. if it is still running WP8 I believe the radio function is in music.

• 2014-09-21 01:32
  • 0wxc

To all those using wp in nigeria, please what is d best network nd data plan for wp? Nd does airtel work on wp??

• 2014-09-19 06:17
  • 3sE3

> In reply to Lama @ 2014-09-17 16:14 from 9K8x - click to readcheck the software update

• 2014-09-18 22:52
  • NL{Y

I have been using it , wow it is a good phone , but I do not see the FM Radio feature as it is mention on the phone spec, I need help to find it. Good Nokia , keep it up

• 2014-09-17 16:14
  • 9K8x

> In reply to ram @ 2014-09-13 15:34 from UNZ9 - click to readTry adjusting the brightness to low or medium. Then turn off location.turn off feedback and vibrations.

• 2014-09-17 16:01
  • t7rV

Does any one have green connect telephone number for me please

• 2014-09-16 12:40
  • rs5P

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-05 10:35 from rvPP - click to readI wonder why you're facing so many problems. These things went fine with me.

• 2014-09-14 12:30
  • p{7q

I think this is generally a good phone. I've been using it for around two year now. But I have a number of peeves. First, text messages are not archived on the phone. In the Symbian system you had total control, you could decide which messages to keep and which to delete to ensure you have free memory. Now your memory never gets full, at least not with messages, because, apart from a bigger memory, WP automatically remove all old messages without warning. Apparently, they keep a back up somewhere (not on your phone) but that is not accessible to you! What kind of a joke is that! Second, on a number of occasions, the audio on certain applications became mute. Sometimes turning the phone off and then on again solves the problem, but I'm not sure if that is always the case.

• 2014-09-14 12:27
  • p{7q

hi ppl,

I recently got this phone from US. When ever I am using apps on this phone its getting much heated in less time and battery is draining very fastly.

How can I solve this problem?? please help me.

• 2014-09-13 15:34
  • UNZ9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-05 10:35 from rvPP - click to readI have had Nokia Lumia 520 for over a year now and no problems. It is a great phone and I have ordered the Nokia Lumia 920 Windows phone for my son. There is nothing wrong with Windows Phones.

• 2014-09-11 09:26
  • THga

I can't believe that this is a 2-year old phone. Quite frankly, I don't see any reason as to why I need to upgrade any sooner. I might still have this for a couple of years. By then, I'll get the money for another beast phone!

• 2014-09-11 07:50
  • P%uW
Total of 11021 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 920.