Nokia Lumia 920 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.0
7.9
7.9

I know that the Nokia Lumia 920 is popular phone but this is about apps.and already soltage of apps in windows phone store windows phone doesn't have mostly useable apps like xender it is most important app to share a large file and Most important thing is good apps are paid so guys who will buy this phone and for what b.coz android have already free apps and this time is competition time for Best OS and don't think that Ms interested in apps.
please listen to users voices and make happy to peoples.
otherwise already have android to beat this OS.like blackberry.

• 2015-02-16 11:59
  • Hkt2

I've had my Lumia 920 for nearly two years now and I find it difficult to get another handset or Lumia with higher specs like the 1020. And it stills look brand new and is a solid device. ++100%

• 2015-02-10 02:37
  • u{Kk

i have got dust in my front facing camera, how can i fix it
help

• 2015-02-08 21:05
  • sr%5

> In reply to Michael @ 2015-01-28 06:22 from Ibxk - click to readLumia 920 Windows phone is a very stable
phone. I've been using it for trhee months now.
It doesn't crush and pages never freeze up.
Scrolling is super smooth and gradual (not like on Android).

My former Android phone with the same specs of
1GB of RAM, would have the web pages freez up 50% of the time!

Moreover, the text typing is way more auto correct and and also very smooth comparing to my former Android phone. You allways feel a head pressure when typing on Android device (looks like because of the bad touch interface).

• 2015-02-06 02:50
  • 81IA
  • rollindadice4answers
  • Rating0

> In reply to Michael @ 2015-01-28 06:22 from Ibxk - click to readBetter with 830

• 2015-02-05 10:39
  • LBHU

> In reply to Rahat @ 2015-02-01 05:16 from X{XF - click to readYeah, you can. I have it. Asphalt 8 is free as well. And now there's VLC.

• 2015-02-04 00:05
  • R1YU

Hi, I get a Lumia 920 and my MixRadio Payment Subscription failed since two months ago. However Nokia is still taking my money from my credit card. I tried to get support but it didn't work!.I attempted to remove my card number in my Nokia account and there's no choice to do that. Please I appreciate somebody help me to solve this problem.

• 2015-02-03 20:31
  • Y7IH

> In reply to Michael @ 2015-01-29 04:56 from 81IA - click to readWhen I compare my 1020 with my 930 which has better processors, I only notice a slightly faster reaction on the newer 930. But WP8.1 on my 1020 also works great. The 920 has the same hardware as the 1020, except for the ram. But speed has always been good on the higher end phones of the Lumia range, even with older hardware.

• 2015-02-03 00:27
  • 0wxc

Please help me .can i play 1080p video and hd games like asphalt 8 on it.i want to buy it

• 2015-02-01 05:16
  • X{XF

> In reply to Aadrian @ 2015-01-29 00:51 from 0wxc - click to readThank you. I tried it all day today.
So far so good. Not as fast as lumia 1520 of course
(because of lower processor speed), but certainly faster than lumia 520, and doesn't freez or crush so far.

• 2015-01-29 04:56
  • 81IA

> In reply to Michael @ 2015-01-28 06:22 from Ibxk - click to readI never had problems browsing on the 920. Can't speak for WP8.1 because I moved to the 1020 already when it came out. The 920 is solid as far as I know. It's also better specced than the 520 so maybe that means browsing will be better on the 920 anyway.

• 2015-01-29 00:51
  • 0wxc

Question: Does Lumia 920 crush or freez up during the web browsing like Lumia 520 does or is it stable as Lumia 1520 ( which I unfortunately dropped and broke the screen)?

Anyone who will tell me that Lumia 520
Does not crush or freez will lie. Half of the websites
Are impossible to browse, especially after 8.1 update.
I miss my Lumia 1520! But willing to buy 920 for now that looks very solid and has at least had a mid range specs.

• 2015-01-28 06:22
  • Ibxk

very good camera phone.good display and design.battery life is good.

• 2015-01-27 18:30
  • 7q9A
  • rollindadice4answers
  • Rating0

> In reply to Garththegarth @ 2015-01-21 21:28 from xfPi - click to readYou say its good phone but lack apps,what apps? Most used apps are already found in Store

• 2015-01-24 10:43
  • LBHU

hi guyz, is any 3rd app for music player..I cant play some songs on my phone."erro code 80070002,we cant play this file. need solution guyz..Thanks

• 2015-01-23 14:46
  • f0Eq

I am so glad I bought this phone! I am mostly a die-hard Android user, but I am always looking to try different OS's. I decided Windows 8. I got this phone for $179.99 (Unlocked) at a local electronics store. Even though it was used, I still love it. It's WAY better than my previous phone, the Alcatel One Touch Fierce. This Nokia phone is really fast and responsive, the screen is a great size for me, the camera is very good, and battery life is amazing! I have also gotten used to Windows 8, even though there were a few apps that I wanted but the store didn't have, overall, I was happy. Even more now that it was upgraded to Windows 8.1, love the new features to it. I would give this phone a 9 out of 10. I would recommend this phone for how good of a value it is!

• 2015-01-22 18:37
  • Y2i@

Really is quite a good phone. But after a certain point you just get fed up with the complete lack of apps and games available for this phone. Not to mention those that are available usually have next to no support. The camera is great and so is the battery life, it is just so restricted by the OS. It's like a sports car with an automatic transmission, it will never live up to its potential.

• 2015-01-21 21:28
  • xfPi

> In reply to drew @ 2014-12-19 20:27 from vx6d - click to readTry to turn of some applications that are turned on in background. Easily press "back button" and keep it for one second till all windows screens are shown,then turn them off...try to put automatic lightness of screen and remove non usable apps...I really enjoyed when I bought this phone, but after some time battery life is annoying and I got few scratches on screen even if I keep it in cover case...I was more than happy with last lumia 520...hope you'll get luckier than I am...

• 2015-01-21 16:20
  • xqE8

I am using this device since nov2013. To be honest this is one of best phone in the world. I used Sony, Samsung galaxy models but this is best of all. This phone is highly reliable. I faced problems but it is minor only. I planned to replace with 930 can someone advice?

• 2015-01-17 07:30
  • mGtx

nokia lumia 920 is like i phone 6 but difference is i phone have popularity.. and people dont have info about lumia 920...i suggest you nokia lumia is a best phone ever, even i using before 1 year no complents no demand..

• 2015-01-16 18:51
  • X{jE
Total of 11175 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 920.