Nokia Lumia 920 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.9
7.8
7.9

> In reply to [deleted post]true.who buy Lumia phones anyway,not many according to that number of sales.Soon all cash is gone and they wonder why.

• 2012-10-18 14:28
  • gxJ{

> In reply to [deleted post]I see what U mean. But sometimes in business you have to shed a bit to spread a bit. If given a chance it can work. Samsung and HTC etc already know this and keeping there fingers in the pie. If it wasn't going to work they wouldn't bother.
Many thanks

• 2012-10-18 13:23
  • m5fC

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-18 12:18 from Qxpm - click to readLol your a weeeee laugh. Nokia rules

• 2012-10-18 13:20
  • m5fC

I don't have a single doubt that this phone will get famous to people because of it's speed and usefullness. No one needs thousands of apps from Android nor Apple. what you need is your needed apps only, so i think if i have enough money to buy, i would prefer buying this than others. It's fast enough and i don't need memory card since i don't really go app-addicted.

• 2012-10-18 13:00
  • t7Sk

> In reply to willboyce @ 2012-10-17 23:26 from m5fC - click to readYou are right... King of rock... Unfortunately, SLOWROCK...

• 2012-10-18 12:18
  • Qxpm

> In reply to notodrugs @ 2012-10-18 04:12 from t7Xh - click to readI don't think so... You r not making sense...

• 2012-10-18 12:16
  • Qxpm

Im afraid not.You need a computer to do all things.

• 2012-10-18 11:41
  • J1v1

Europe in love with Lumia 920 !! The paid/unpaid Pre-orders exceed all other phones’s pre-orders including iPhone 5.

• 2012-10-18 11:28
  • vLyx

• 2012-10-18 11:24
  • vLyx

> In reply to Duchamp @ 2012-10-18 10:46 from 7qy0 - click to readLumia 920 also has many HW and SW advantages over ATIV S. Anyone can tell that.

What's your point?

It comes down to which set of advantages are valuable to you. I have an SD slot on my N8, never had the need for it personally, so I dont think with double the memory on 920 I'd need it there either. However if I was to for some reason store a lot of stuff on my phone (I guess often music and videos), I might go for the Samsung. If I liked bigger screen, I might go Samsung, but I think even 4,5" starts getting a bit too big for my taste, let alone more than that. Instead I value the SuperSensitive part of the 920s display, as here half of the year is cold enough to wear gloves, so being able to answer that call without taking gloves off is far more valuable to me than extra 0,2-0,3" of display size.

But no, I rather pick the build quality, camera and Nokia exclusive apps, as those advantages over the ATIV S are more important for you. Pick what suits you best, don't try to force your personal preferences as universal truths.

• 2012-10-18 10:54
  • nxQd

> In reply to ayush @ 2012-10-17 17:26 from vbGA - click to readandroid's got u spec crazy....performance is a better world than specs.....lumia will prove it.(see ip5 too has dual core,but stands well upto quad core s3)

• 2012-10-18 10:48
  • t}AJ

ATIVS has some SW and HW advantages over lumia 920.
Any smartphone Geeks can easily tell that....

• 2012-10-18 10:46
  • 7qy0

It has wifi channel bonding which i think is wifi direct? Correct me if i'm wrong.

• 2012-10-18 10:22
  • wHRx

> In reply to Zibo @ 2012-10-18 09:42 from 7qy0 - click to readWhen he asked "do you use 500,000 apps" he meant do you really use them on a regular basis or not. You may have encountered 10K to 25K apps in your lifetime, doesn't mean you need them all available to you. That's next to impossible. And I doubt the average user has more than 25 installed at a time.

• 2012-10-18 10:13
  • nuXm

Lumia 920 is a great phone to compare with others, Why? cause its unique...

• 2012-10-18 10:08
  • tS0x

Someone asked about the matte colors a while back and especially the black, I didnt have the time to reply then, but I just bumped into this image, it sure looks matte black to me :D

• 2012-10-18 09:50
  • nxQd

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-17 17:30 from 8KvE - click to read About 10,000 to 12,000 essential smartphone Applications (only) till date as a software Engineer.
for mobile softwares collection and research project.

• 2012-10-18 09:42
  • 7qy0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-17 23:53 from wYJE - click to readSure, it's not a bad phone. I think it looks quite sexy, but the glass is quite a bad idea despite looking nice, it will be full on fingerprints all around the device!

But just cos it's any of those things you mentioned, doesn't mean it's better than the Lumia 920 or that they would even be directly comparable. Personally I prefer the design of Lumia 920 and think the screen on Lumia 920 is better. Those are opinions based on my needs, as here in Finland over half of the year is cold enough to wear gloves, so being able to operate my phone with gloves on and/or with DIY stylus is quite important, cos you really dont want to take your gloves off to answer the phonecall when its -30 celsius out there :D

Optimus G is great, by all means get it, but nobody here really cares, otherwise we would be on the Optimus G area, dont you think?

• 2012-10-18 09:27
  • nxQd

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-17 17:30 from 8KvE - click to read About 10,000 to 25,000 essential Applications only as a techno Geek on softwares collection and research.

• 2012-10-18 09:24
  • 7qy0

Nokia is a leader. LG is follower. Mind you I like there American fridges. But after that my nose turns up. Lol

• 2012-10-18 08:07
  • m5fC
Total of 10886 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 920.