Nokia Lumia 920 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.0
7.8
7.9

Miscrosoft is going to destroy the army of androids whilst chewing on apple.

• 2012-10-08 14:14
  • SgvH

> In reply to Chiffon @ 2012-10-08 13:15 from Xuef - click to readPErhaps smoked out due to bad calls with misleading marketing with the "fake" videos and pics

• 2012-10-08 13:51

Lumia 920 is a good phone,
Why Mr Ilari, the marketing VP suddenly defecting to other.....

• 2012-10-08 13:15
  • Xuef

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-08 12:01 from fxHY - click to readNokia is pure quality. . Cheap plastic don't interest me. I used Samsung for long time. I have 2 contracts. Work and personal. Nokia I can sell at end of a contract. Rest I hand to younger family members. I no id prefer Nokia. But were all different. . But goodluck mucker. Bye

• 2012-10-08 12:19
  • m5fC

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-08 12:01 from fxHY - click to readPanorama is a gimmick, average user will rather have a good quality normal photo over a lower quality panorama.

That said, 920 can do panorama shots, but I dont see myself ever using it personally.

• 2012-10-08 12:06
  • 6u8{

> In reply to willboyce @ 2012-10-08 11:44 from m5fC - click to readLol? My N8 doesnt hav panorama mode. 808 to0, 920 to0(!) wtf y n0kia ph0nes camera is always crappy! PureView only means a go0d hardware but n0kia actualy has n0 software to c0ntr0l pureview m0nster. cheap galaxy pocket has pan0rama, it can be clearly said that, n0kias camera only ofr go0d hardware but n0 go0d camera software. Meaningles pureview. Thats y s0ny samsung and iph0ns camera is sooooo go0d!

• 2012-10-08 12:01
  • fxHY

> In reply to Mobilemaster @ 2012-10-08 11:24 from Lax2 - click to readIts not that Note 2 is voted low, but 920 is voted unusually high.

Not sure what the situation is now, but iphone 5 had like ratings around 6 cos apple-dislikers downvoted it so hard.

As for note 2 or lumia 920, they are so differeng kind of devices that I wouldnt ever have to consider which to get, 920 isng exactly a direct competitor to Note 2.

• 2012-10-08 11:56
  • 6u8{

> In reply to Symbiandroid @ 2012-10-07 19:14 from 7q9E - click to readNo man, then there will be Nokia and Samsung.

• 2012-10-08 11:54
  • Lax2

> In reply to dbd @ 2012-10-08 11:28 from SgvH - click to readNo, you're not right, it not lags on every device. One of my friends use a HTC Sensation XL SINGLE Core phone, and it is OK! Anyway with Jelly Bean the lag problem is resolved.
Android is the most strong OS(and most strong OS'es are attacked).

• 2012-10-08 11:52
  • Lax2

> In reply to Wheez @ 2012-10-08 09:55 from 6qyM - click to readWhy would I be angry. If your intention is to wind me up are something. Go ahead . Zzzz. Go listen to n95. Blow Samsung out of the ring. . Camera. Pureview 38mp. Sit and swivil. Enjoy

• 2012-10-08 11:44
  • m5fC

> In reply to Symbiandroid @ 2012-10-07 19:14 from 7q9E - click to readNever say that android is the worst os it lags on every device and everyone always complains about it freezing. U trying to destroy Nokia?

• 2012-10-08 11:28
  • SgvH

> In reply to Alderio @ 2012-10-08 09:13 from Kiwu - click to readNot Gsmarena was the one to vote, but people! Nokia fans probably voted down the Note 2. :P

• 2012-10-08 11:24
  • Lax2

> In reply to Alderio @ 2012-10-08 09:13 from Kiwu - click to readRating do not always depict correct picture. Note 2 becoz of its unusually huge size for a phone, is not considered as a phone but considered a Phablet by many analysts, which is true in my opinion. If i were to buy a phone i'd go for nokia lumia 920 instead of note coz it's much smaller when compared to note and Quad cores are not even common in Laptops and PCs why would one require Quad cores on Cellphone? If you do your daily tasks effectively and efficiently i think cores should not matter. I guess apart from processor Lumia has many new features that any previous nokia phone did not have, that's why high rating.

• 2012-10-08 10:35
  • PTip

Also have to be careful whe trying to judge wp8 based on wp7 when we dont know everything/much about wp8 yet until the end of the month

• 2012-10-08 10:24
  • 6qyM

> In reply to Wheez @ 2012-10-08 09:55 from 6qyM - click to readHi there :) I enjoy HD movies from pendrives through usb otg on my N8. My N8 is a good camera but it really misses some cool features which have become the "standard" in smartphone camera's offered by sony and samsung. Whatever N8 is a 2010 phone. But nokia failed to show down clever ideas. Thinking 808 and 920's camera will be "good(!!)(:p)" in terms of hardware and software !?

• 2012-10-08 10:10
  • fxHc

I have put together a post regarding the wireless charging feature of this device:

• 2012-10-08 10:07
  • Srfm

> In reply to Bubble bash @ 2012-10-08 09:53 from fxHc - click to readBased on what? Since N8, neither Sony or Samsung has had a competetive camera to N8 let alone 808 and seems like920 smokes its competition too.

You might not like WP or even Nokia but tryinb to deny Nokia being the king of smartphone cameras the last 2 years just makes u ignorant

• 2012-10-08 09:59
  • 6qyM

> In reply to Bubble bash @ 2012-10-08 09:40 from fxHc - click to readWell, I never even used usb otg for videos, cant be arsed watching videos on mobile phone screens.

I come from N8 too and will get a 920. I know ill miss some of the freedom of Symbian, but most of it isnt important for the average user. I was personally too touting how I love Symbian due to its freedom, but rarely ended up using it.

Ill rather now have the smooth and well integrated and intuitive WP OS now. I agree on Meego though, I wish Nokia wouldve kept that instead of WP. You obviously still value the freedom, so you should probably go Android. I see WP as a middle ground between ios and android. Not quite as flashy OS but more free and capable, but much nicer and zippier and more intuitive OS than Android but isnt as free or capable as Android. I think its a good niche to aim for as android and ios are two different extremes at the moment

• 2012-10-08 09:55
  • 6qyM

> In reply to willboyce @ 2012-10-08 08:02 from m5fC - click to readPls dont be angry man but the truest fact is that nokia handsets were always crappy in the department of "camera" and "music". Yes this is so true. Samsung and Sony phones were always best in the department of camera and music on a mobile phone. Nokia's music quality and camera quality are never been the best. Dont knw what they done on their new pureview products. I think they are "just" so so :)

• 2012-10-08 09:53
  • fxHc

> In reply to techsattractsme @ 2012-10-08 08:38 from ut7x - click to readWP is so "dumb" comparing beautiful symbian and stunning meego. Wonder is that nokia cant hire top clas engineers to enlish the full power of nokia's oses!

• 2012-10-08 09:46
  • fxHc
Total of 11095 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 920.