Nokia Lumia 920 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.9
7.8
7.9

WTF...what is this color...Grow up Nokia...

• 2012-10-04 11:10
  • NHjH

> In reply to yousif @ 2012-10-04 00:29 from L1xq - click to readMan that's not true at all! fast browsing? lol faster processing? Android is full of lags get a life, better apps? Android has many more apps but better?

Please let us be serious ios and wp are better OS.

• 2012-10-04 11:02
  • DQej

> In reply to nadrojcote @ 2012-10-03 21:21 from T9k0 - click to readI agree with you and yes this new Windows 8 Operating System is going to be better than competitors I am pretty sure because its made by Microsoft they redesigned this mobile windows for better performance and I think it will be even better than android in the future this phone have dual core cpu with decent gpu and cool operating system along with good display I mean Iphone5 is 326 ppi and this phone have 332 ppi which is great so this is what a smartphone need to be really smarter than other devices in market Cheers :)

• 2012-10-04 10:45
  • u1tk

> In reply to nadrojcote @ 2012-10-03 21:21 from T9k0 - click to readWell Said nadrojcote, I don't prefer the blue hues of Samsung OLDED's. Prefer the IPS displays- much better natural colours. And the Lumia 920 excites me. Also bored of the icon interface of android. Let's hope Nokia price this sanely and give timely updates. This phone has all trademarks of being a Hit.

• 2012-10-04 10:10
  • PUQE

If it'll cost more than 600, Nokia is going to have a bad time...

• 2012-10-04 10:00
  • LH4K

this Phone dont have Radio Muss...

• 2012-10-04 09:09
  • NHUD

> In reply to nadrojcote @ 2012-10-03 21:21 from T9k0 - click to readhope your observation is true.. am an avid fan of Nokia, since 1998...am tempted to buy Galaxy III,, but am having second thoughts..please advise me more..

• 2012-10-04 08:39
  • t7E2

lumia rulzz http://blog.gsmarena.com/nokia...-90-percent/

• 2012-10-04 08:22
  • 3Y9L

Nokia has never made a good touch screen smart phone.It was behind the others in bringing capacitive touch, gorilla glass, customizable UI etc to its phones. It copied HTC's UI to it's symbian belle phones.Even now it's capacitive touch screen phones feels like resistive touch you have to press hard several times to respond. I don't think nokia will be able to survive with just one model that is Lumia 920,even though it is better than nokia's other models but not better than it's rivals.

• 2012-10-04 08:06
  • 7tKw

> In reply to nadrojcote @ 2012-10-03 21:21 from T9k0 - click to readI agree with it

• 2012-10-04 06:37
  • IaaM

..... Gone
best policy is simply split up and sell to returned shareholder,s money.

• 2012-10-04 05:54
  • XueX

> In reply to yousif @ 2012-10-04 00:29 from L1xq - click to readWell, where can I buy a DSLR that I can use to IM, call and surf the net? Pssh. And oooh, a DSLR that can fit into my pocket would be nice too. I also want it to have a Microsoft Office Suite and a built-in photo-editing software. With offline, precise maps as well please, I really want to have an all-in-one type of device. If it has a cloud storage,then all the better! And one last thing, I want it to be very durable that if I were to use it to hammer a nail, it will not break.

Please contact me as soon as you find one, thanks!

• 2012-10-04 04:53
  • PSvM

i love you tito sen!!

• 2012-10-04 04:50
  • 2Ap@

.....why lumia 820 (non-flagship) should be priced above gs3 with only approx 25% of Android apps ?
Reason is to beget sure failure.

• 2012-10-04 04:21

Either lumia 920 or lumia 820, both are too pricy,
Don't worry , Customers will soon have other alternative wdp8 smartpone to choose..... at quite reasonable lower price.

• 2012-10-04 03:43
  • XueX

Lets Microsoft released their own wdp8 smartpone and wd8 Surface tablet first !
So sad, our Nokia is no more an independent OEM company.

• 2012-10-04 01:28
  • XueX

This is an almost done deal for me. There are a few factors I need to analyse: 1) 185g...? Too heavy? Too light? The former is more likely. Give me one to hold, someone! 2) 4.5" display? Too big? Too small? Give me one to look at, someone! 3) Lack of microSD card support? Why, Nokia...? This is the highlight deal-breaker for me. 32GB internal storage won't suffice. It just won't. What a waste, Nokia.

• 2012-10-04 00:43
  • nEKi

> In reply to yousif @ 2012-10-04 00:29 from L1xq - click to readI've used Nokia up to 5 years ago. Then various androids. The best android in my opinion and these are just personal opinions is xperia by far. Then I seen the lumia 800 in shop. Wow
I picked it up.wow feels like a grown up well built phone. Tried it. Wow. Still in love. Lumia is best. Well done to Nokia and Microsoft.. Go lumia and your add is so true.

• 2012-10-04 00:42
  • m5fC

> In reply to nadrojcote @ 2012-10-03 21:21 from T9k0 - click to readi'm a fan of nokia since the first mobile ever i bought in 2003 but when using the android devises like the GS III and Note 10.1 they are just way better and faster.
fast web browsing + fast processes + nice App (by far than Nokia) + other great features.
don't let the camera confuses u because you are buying a mobile devise NOT a DSLR.

• 2012-10-04 00:29
  • L1xq

> In reply to Rok @ 2012-10-03 20:56 from nxR5 - click to readYip I no. I'm bent on world domination lol. Joke
it shouldn't be long to we no more about its pricing
but to be honest you get what you pay for in this world
mores the pity.

• 2012-10-03 23:47
  • 3Jn}
Total of 10941 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 920.