Nokia Lumia 920 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.0
7.9
7.9

..:..Is Nokia making mistake again ? . Why no memory card?, Why no card slot?. Is just 32GB internal memory enough to do wonders for a supersmart phone like D Lumia's with such great capabilities & functions?. WHY? WHY? WHY?.......

• 2012-10-08 16:39
  • mcC@

Still here lol. My baby

• 2012-10-08 16:36
  • m5fC

God i can't wait any longer for this!!

• 2012-10-08 16:32
  • u1bT

> In reply to Zao @ 2012-10-08 15:51 from 3TLx - click to readSame here, pretty die hard Nokia fan, but I would never downvote another phone. I've only really voted on the N8, as that's what I have myself.

I havnt even voted on 920 yet, cos I can only really say about design this far. Half of the features and any proper videos (let alone experience) of performance is still missing.

I feel I dont have enough experiences with most of the competing phones like the Note 2 to say much about it. Well, I can say about design, it's the usual bad (opinion) Samsung stuff, would probably give it a 5. The feature list sure is quite impressive, would probably give a 9 and I did see some benchmarks and video of it too and it seemed to perform without major issues, so I guess 8 or 9 maybe, but as you can see, these are just "well in the video/spec sheet it looks", I dont wanna vote based on that. As long as Nokia is alive and kicking, I dont think I could ever justify getting a phone with the usual Samsung-design, not from a visual standpoint but neither from a durability standpoint.

That said, I cant ever see myself considering the Note 2 in the first place. The huge screen is total turn off for me, but I'm sorta thinking this through "if I had no problems with getting one"

• 2012-10-08 16:25
  • 9yp2

> In reply to Mobilemaster @ 2012-10-08 11:24 from Lax2 - click to readI'm a Nokia fan but I would never downvote the SGN2. Voting is appraising, not showing stupid special feelings on a device without soul, that's disgusting. I give design 8, features 9 and performance 10 to sgn2 and 10, 9, 9 to L920.
I remember earlier in 2010 I gave to iph4: 10, 8, 10 and to N8: 6, 9, 6 and, as a Nokia fan i bought the N8. But noone deserves to be underestimated, everyone's got some merits.

• 2012-10-08 15:51
  • 3TLx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-07 19:52 from TL5a - click to readaffordability is not the issue here. I listen to certain programs from our local FM stations, though i may have lots of music but it doesn't mean that i tune to a radio becoz i what to listen to the music only. dont be in a box my friend.

• 2012-10-08 15:49
  • Tj%Z

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-08 12:01 from fxHY - click to readIf you have an N8 open Nokia store and download Panorama for free, and you'll see how amazingly the outdated symbian software synthesizes separate shots into a single panorama. Just imagine what kind of panorama that OIS can do with that hand shaking reduction capability, and envy me, but please don't buy the Lumia 920. I want it for myself only!

• 2012-10-08 15:18
  • 3TLx

Miscrosoft is going to destroy the army of androids whilst chewing on apple.

• 2012-10-08 14:14
  • SgvH

> In reply to Chiffon @ 2012-10-08 13:15 from Xuef - click to readPErhaps smoked out due to bad calls with misleading marketing with the "fake" videos and pics

• 2012-10-08 13:51

Lumia 920 is a good phone,
Why Mr Ilari, the marketing VP suddenly defecting to other.....

• 2012-10-08 13:15
  • Xuef

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-08 12:01 from fxHY - click to readNokia is pure quality. . Cheap plastic don't interest me. I used Samsung for long time. I have 2 contracts. Work and personal. Nokia I can sell at end of a contract. Rest I hand to younger family members. I no id prefer Nokia. But were all different. . But goodluck mucker. Bye

• 2012-10-08 12:19
  • m5fC

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-08 12:01 from fxHY - click to readPanorama is a gimmick, average user will rather have a good quality normal photo over a lower quality panorama.

That said, 920 can do panorama shots, but I dont see myself ever using it personally.

• 2012-10-08 12:06
  • 6u8{

> In reply to willboyce @ 2012-10-08 11:44 from m5fC - click to readLol? My N8 doesnt hav panorama mode. 808 to0, 920 to0(!) wtf y n0kia ph0nes camera is always crappy! PureView only means a go0d hardware but n0kia actualy has n0 software to c0ntr0l pureview m0nster. cheap galaxy pocket has pan0rama, it can be clearly said that, n0kias camera only ofr go0d hardware but n0 go0d camera software. Meaningles pureview. Thats y s0ny samsung and iph0ns camera is sooooo go0d!

• 2012-10-08 12:01
  • fxHY

> In reply to Mobilemaster @ 2012-10-08 11:24 from Lax2 - click to readIts not that Note 2 is voted low, but 920 is voted unusually high.

Not sure what the situation is now, but iphone 5 had like ratings around 6 cos apple-dislikers downvoted it so hard.

As for note 2 or lumia 920, they are so differeng kind of devices that I wouldnt ever have to consider which to get, 920 isng exactly a direct competitor to Note 2.

• 2012-10-08 11:56
  • 6u8{

> In reply to Symbiandroid @ 2012-10-07 19:14 from 7q9E - click to readNo man, then there will be Nokia and Samsung.

• 2012-10-08 11:54
  • Lax2

> In reply to dbd @ 2012-10-08 11:28 from SgvH - click to readNo, you're not right, it not lags on every device. One of my friends use a HTC Sensation XL SINGLE Core phone, and it is OK! Anyway with Jelly Bean the lag problem is resolved.
Android is the most strong OS(and most strong OS'es are attacked).

• 2012-10-08 11:52
  • Lax2

> In reply to Wheez @ 2012-10-08 09:55 from 6qyM - click to readWhy would I be angry. If your intention is to wind me up are something. Go ahead . Zzzz. Go listen to n95. Blow Samsung out of the ring. . Camera. Pureview 38mp. Sit and swivil. Enjoy

• 2012-10-08 11:44
  • m5fC

> In reply to Symbiandroid @ 2012-10-07 19:14 from 7q9E - click to readNever say that android is the worst os it lags on every device and everyone always complains about it freezing. U trying to destroy Nokia?

• 2012-10-08 11:28
  • SgvH

> In reply to Alderio @ 2012-10-08 09:13 from Kiwu - click to readNot Gsmarena was the one to vote, but people! Nokia fans probably voted down the Note 2. :P

• 2012-10-08 11:24
  • Lax2

> In reply to Alderio @ 2012-10-08 09:13 from Kiwu - click to readRating do not always depict correct picture. Note 2 becoz of its unusually huge size for a phone, is not considered as a phone but considered a Phablet by many analysts, which is true in my opinion. If i were to buy a phone i'd go for nokia lumia 920 instead of note coz it's much smaller when compared to note and Quad cores are not even common in Laptops and PCs why would one require Quad cores on Cellphone? If you do your daily tasks effectively and efficiently i think cores should not matter. I guess apart from processor Lumia has many new features that any previous nokia phone did not have, that's why high rating.

• 2012-10-08 10:35
  • PTip
Total of 11122 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 920.