Nokia Lumia 920 - user opinions and reviews

7.9

It beats the iPhone5 for screen quality

• 2012-09-23 23:33
  • 39x%

I just love this phone, great specs, but at 185g it is almost double the weight of my current LG smart phone. Would be the heaviest phone I have ever owned, could I even fit this 'tank' in my pocket?
Really wanted this phone, but its large weight is a bit much for me & will give it a miss. :(

• 2012-09-23 22:56
  • v}$E

anyone any new info. im busting a gut, i really want this mob

• 2012-09-23 22:11
  • m5fC

> In reply to abhi2807 @ 2012-09-23 21:27 from vG1S - click to readUgh, your writing gives me cancer.

You have good thoughts, but please write like a sane person would so we can all actually enjoy your comments :D

• 2012-09-23 21:36
  • nxQd

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-23 21:12 from vaN} - click to readyaa...it ws a failure ..bt dt ws whn it ws n on nokia phones...dude..i hv some stats..whn nokia joined ..windows market hd 7000 apps...nw it hs more den 1,00,000 apps..i noe its nthn as comapred to i os n android market...bt wt iw anna show its improving...evn ios n android were nt perfect whn dy came out...it took dem time to gain the market...n right nw..nokia is jst shifting frm its symbian platform to windows..so it l take time...bt one thing which i can assure you... dude the comapny which made d best n most innovative smarphones for 14 yrs...is not dumb...give dem some time...n den we will come back here n comment..till den goodbye frnd ;D

• 2012-09-23 21:27
  • vG1S

> In reply to abhi2807 @ 2012-09-23 21:00 from vG1S - click to readWhat about the history of Windows on mobile, didnt that teach you anything? Its a long history of complete and utter failure.

• 2012-09-23 21:12
  • vaN}

> In reply to Simon @ 2012-09-23 20:43 from gLKN - click to readu r right..history teaches us a lot...n acrdn to history.. nokia made the best smartphones for 14 yrs in a row...n dude...dy r jst in d transition period...jst wait n watch..

• 2012-09-23 21:00
  • vG1S

guys guys guys...seriously i dont noe y...bt r some guys mad or wt...y dnt u get it..its so simple... microsoft hsnt yet finalized n launched wp8 ..its due on oct 26... so hw can nokia launch a phone iwd wp8 b4 dt...n d guy who said htc hs launched its fone..dude it l b coming in the frst or send week of november...nt now...gt it..so pls... stop saying nokia is a fool..or its dere tactic...its simple common sense.. n if u dnt hv it..pls.. go away

• 2012-09-23 20:56
  • vG1S

people adore the camera on this phone without anyone of them ever tested it, i know nokia has a good reputation with camera phones bt they also have a great reputation for screwing things up one way or another and not selling enough so stop trying to convince me that this is gonna be the best phone on the market in late 2012 and that it will outsell everything, just wait and we will see. I hope nokia sells 2 bt i am trying to be less optimistic cause history teaches us alot.

• 2012-09-23 20:43
  • gLKN

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-23 17:23 from 4P2d - click to readRadio and FM transmitter is a must... Keeping all your existing outstanding features in place give me these two extra essential features.....I will surely buy...

• 2012-09-23 20:05
  • rxh@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-23 17:23 from 4P2d - click to readHow old are you ? Who listens to radio on their phone these days ? Honestly !

• 2012-09-23 19:45
  • HHHH

Nokia king

• 2012-09-23 19:05
  • m5fC

i think that in lumia 820 they should hd screen that will make lumia820 as a gud phone..

• 2012-09-23 18:16
  • U@nX

580 euro... is it real price? how much it would cost in japan? any idea? NOKIA would loose 1 costomer for sure... :(

• 2012-09-23 17:52
  • 9xHj

Geeze, No FM Radio! Really?

• 2012-09-23 17:23
  • 4P2d

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-23 16:29 from 3YfX - click to read820 doesnt have gorilla glass though, otherwise id get it over 920

• 2012-09-23 16:41
  • 6qxI

> In reply to 123hansendk @ 2012-09-23 02:56 from Se6N - click to readGo with the lumia 820 seems to be a good alternative

• 2012-09-23 16:29
  • 3YfX

> In reply to HiT @ 2012-09-23 14:36 from Li58 - click to readAbsolutely right . Unfortunately Nokia seems to have put all their eggs in one basket.

• 2012-09-23 16:27
  • 3YfX

> In reply to gopalanand @ 2012-09-23 09:41 from t}EU - click to readFor your information I buy and change a few dozen phones a year and had the lumia 800 which I got rid off and have just replaced my lumia 900 with a new one today. I also noticed there were a couple of dozen lumia phones returned to the nokia shop in dubai with issues like screen discoloration,volume on the phone not working and quite of few due to recharging issues. I also noticed that the new package includes an extra battery which looks like a cylinder to charge your phone with it when battery levels are at critical. Now why did they include the extra battery when the actual battery life of the phone is fine. I am looking forward to buying the lumia 820 and the lumia 920 if they don't have any issues with them. My points were that why was the lumia 900 launched so late. Did Nokia know there were bugs in them and launch them anyway. Why did Nokia launch the Lumia 800 and 900 with windows upgradable only to 7.8 and new windows 8 software in a few weeks. I am sure that has annoyed most lumia owners. Nokia needs to sort out these issues because having a good looking phone is not enough. Htc and Samsung have windows 8 coming up too and at the same time as the new lumias and if there are still bugs persistent in the Nokia phones they will be eaten alive by Samsung a company by far not only growing at a huge pace but is not in the financial meltdown that Nokia is in. Now Do You understand or are you one of those that just buys a phone for its looks. Now let me see wether the new lumia 900 I got today will have the same issues as my previous one or not hoping to belong to the lucky few that did not have issues. Just to also update you I also had the Samsung focus s a hear ago with windows 7.5 months before Nokia and it was flawless. Now to all you Nokia lovers and I am one of them (love only the lumia series) pray and pray hard that nokia will pay a lot more attention to the quality control of the new phones which they seemed to have been dazed and occupied with their losses in the recent lumia range.

• 2012-09-23 16:24
  • 3YfX
Total of 10875 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 920.