Nokia Lumia 920 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.0
7.8
7.9

This is a phone you must buy guys

• 2012-09-26 13:21
  • 2@d2

> In reply to Daniel @ 2012-09-26 11:41 from 9JE% - click to readThank you very much indeed for stopping by this page JUST to give us valuable information that you will not buy this phone.

• 2012-09-26 13:17
  • nt6m

> In reply to Gitty @ 2012-09-26 12:26 from rAQW - click to readNo, it was not Elope who called you. I was just joking.

• 2012-09-26 13:15

nokia is best.

• 2012-09-26 13:12
  • rKyc

> In reply to Opin @ 2012-09-26 11:46 from nt6m - click to readhehe well said my friend

• 2012-09-26 12:52
  • 9FNX

Nice phone for a 15 yo girl

• 2012-09-26 12:46
  • n9RQ

Watch 920 image stabilisation completely destroy SGS3 and HTC One Xs video capturing!

• 2012-09-26 12:38

• rAQW
  • Frashmika@ymail.com
  • Rating0

Lumia 920 better than Galaxy S3 and iphone 5
Lumia 920 is Dual core 1.5 Kratit processer better than Galaxy S3 and Iphone 5 processer

• 2012-09-26 12:26
  • U{H2

The only thing which is stopping me from buying this phone is that phone is still not released :-D

• 2012-09-26 11:46
  • nt6m

waiting to see the Windows 8, Nokia now is just a mobile company, brand is not too valud.

• 2012-09-26 11:43
  • 9JE%

Nokia mobile is just okay for me, if not very good experice for Windows 8, I will not buy, and the N920 price is bit high.

• 2012-09-26 11:41
  • 9JE%

> In reply to hayder @ 2012-09-26 08:40 from xJY0 - click to readno need to hook your phone directly to a charger.
there are some special equipment for charging.
check this: http://mashable.com/2012/09/05...ss-charging/

• 2012-09-26 11:32
  • Sr{M

> In reply to Sindhi @ 2012-09-26 10:53 from 7q5A - click to readIt depends on how well WP8 will do in general.

Nokia is easily the leading manufacturer in Windows Phones and will most likely be that as well cos they put all their resources into WP8 atm, while all those other companies do like "halfway there" products for several OSs. Samsung will likely keep Android phones as their flagships, Huawei, LG and HTC I dont really see as competition anyways. You also have to remember that Nokia is the 2nd biggest manufacturer of non-smart phones in the world, only barely behind Samsung nowadays I believe.

Something good to remember that this isnt currently only about WP8. Microsoft is pushing Windows 8 really hard at the same time to tablets and PCs. We are gonna be seeing tiles a lot around the place soon. Something very attractive for me would be the seamless integration, syncing and co-work of my PC, tablet and phone with virtually the same OS on each device. Also as someone who values productivity over entertainment, the Windows-family is by far the strongest option for me at this time.

• 2012-09-26 11:27
  • nxQd

very good to see windows 8 in nokia but no memory slot, no java, no radio in lumia 920 :( why?????

• 2012-09-26 11:16
  • uWEq

Warning sign !
Will Nokia able to compete with multiple super OEMs like Samsung,
HTC,
LG,
Huawei etc. to survive on this single Wd OS.

• 2012-09-26 10:53
  • 7q5A

1. How I can view call duration on my Nokia Lumia 800?
2. Why I can't find battery indicator and 3G traffic statistics applications on windows market?
3. Why many applications not available for my region Latvia?
It's an Europe country and I think it's horrible that I have limit for download twitter or something else

• 2012-09-26 10:49
  • Mfx4

i smell something jealousy here,.. Hehe full of hatred and anger,.. Well, because this phone is the best......

• 2012-09-26 10:31
  • 9FM7

live tiles are great, all info you need in one place and if you ever do get bored with it , you can change it all . colours included, this is great.

• 2012-09-26 09:51
  • m5fC

> In reply to ohh pllsss @ 2012-09-26 07:46 from PA7Y - click to readSee, i mentioned Android coz mostly people crib here saying that Lumia only has dual core. I think Lumia phones were extremely smooth even on a single core. But I guess an HD screen and multiple cores is now a must considering the way smartphones have evolved and to run all the games and apps.

Anyways, I have never been a Nokia fan and I believe that no phone/OS is perfect. Eventually it would all boil down to what one requires.

I had no clue Nokia could make such a good touch screen till I actually used Lumia 800 in an electronic show. Till then, i was sure I'd be buying an iPhone coz it always felt extremely fluid and natural.
Also, Android and iOS has become very common now and since I have used both (dad has them); i want something new to play with. Besides I love the live tile concept.

:-)

• 2012-09-26 08:42
  • tT%Y
Total of 11041 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 920.