Nokia Lumia 920 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.0
7.9
7.9

> In reply to meso111 @ 2013-12-02 23:12 from rtxw - click to readPlz check in google before you comment...
Just google it....its there.....I went to but lumia 920 thinking its price will be slashed and the shopkeeper himself told me its been stopped since 2-3months....

Thats when I googled and found the real facts....

In an interview a nokia staff told that all devices will be updated to 8.1 and then after somwtime she uodated it saying all devices will be updated according to microsoft.

Ofcourse every device will be updated, but not to 8.1

People might be seeling the old stock of lumia 920.but its production has been stopped.

PLS GOOGLE IT GUYS.........

• 2013-12-03 12:30
  • t1$I

> In reply to S33 @ 2013-12-02 12:13 from utNQ - click to readThat's totally some crap

• 2013-12-02 23:12
  • rtxw

> In reply to Anasios @ 2013-12-02 15:22 from NkuU - click to readPress all three bottom together volume, camera and on/off bottom for 60 second phone will be restart without any data lost.

• 2013-12-02 18:22
  • 6Qan

Hello , My Lumia 920 has hanged and does not want restart > I pressed all the keys available togeather but there is no responce . Please help .

• 2013-12-02 15:22
  • NkuU

Lumia 920 has been stopped here in INDIA.

check and confirm if you people don't believe me.
Once I read an article that existing phones with windows 8 won't be upgradable to 8.1 and Microsoft is planning 8.1 only to new devices releasing next year which will have 8.1 out of the box..thats why these lumia models have been stopped production.

Current devices running windows 8 might get a small upgrade between 8 and 8.1..like windows 8.0.1

Check in google....many websites warn people before buying lumia phones before Microsoft announce 8.1 upgrade plans.

• 2013-12-02 12:13
  • utNQ

I use L920 since August 2013 and I never experience poor battery life. I have unlimited data plan and all services are ON on my device. L920 easily manage to make day and a half of usage with all background services on. If I play games on it the battery will drain in 4h. That is normal for all platforms if you play games.

• 2013-12-01 22:18
  • 3nux

Been using thus device for a year now. Battery life is great! Switching cell carriers is seamless. Super readable screen in bright daylight. Glass on screen looks like the day I purchased it. We have three of this model in the family and all have had the same experience. It charges quickly. I highly recommend and will be buying another Nokia when it's time to change.

• 2013-12-01 19:49
  • qZj7

The biggest problem in this phone is the Battery. It drains very fast. Another problem, switching the Cellular provider while roaming is another nightmare.
Not recommended!!!!!

• 2013-12-01 13:35
  • MfyE

> In reply to nana @ 2013-11-29 06:34 from fsTy - click to readIn FAQ WhatsApp doesn't suggest to switch on battery save. So, better turn off battery saver, battery drains so fast is all depend on user, signal strength, location, etc.

• 2013-11-30 06:36
  • 6$FS

> In reply to nana @ 2013-11-29 06:34 from fsTy - click to readThey block all notifications when battery low.To save battery; stop background application and don't use GPRS to watch video.Why I said don't use GPRS; as you be paid money for the phone & it can't be fixed.Lumia 520 also same issue.
thanks.

• 2013-11-29 22:01
  • U@Xt

I love my Lumia 920 (BLACK). It's a very good phone.But when you play Games, Access internet through GPRS, watch ONLINE tube video, It consumes battery a lot and generates HEAT.We can't do anything who ever paid money.Normally i checked all lumia phones have same issue. I can help you in just save battery. In my view, few tips to save the battery.My phone gives 2days battery back up(If i don't use GPRS).

- BLOCK all back ground application.
- Don't connect your phone through GPRS more.
- Read tips and tricks from NOKIA support to do more settings.

• 2013-11-29 19:25
  • U{}}

> In reply to rep @ 2013-11-29 00:13 from n4WY - click to readAny body know this price

• 2013-11-29 12:54
  • uNVG

> In reply to Austin @ 2013-11-29 11:23 from N9@T - click to readI love my lumia and don't want to lose it.

• 2013-11-29 11:30
  • N9@T

My lumia battery will just go off and won't come up when the mobile data comes up, how can I fix it? Tnkx

• 2013-11-29 11:23
  • N9@T

hello guys.. i am experiencing can't send message when i send an sms to 2 or more contacts. anyone knows how to fix this?

i tried deleting some messages and restarting my phone but it still goes on. thanks!

• 2013-11-29 09:39
  • thbj

Can we play chain reactor game In lumia 920 or do we have similiar games supported by Windows

• 2013-11-29 07:55
  • 9LaN

Why can't I gt whatsapp notification when phone is on battery save and how do I save my battery bcus it runs out so easily..

• 2013-11-29 06:34
  • fsTy

The best phone I have ever used.

• 2013-11-29 06:05
  • f3if

> In reply to nana @ 2013-11-28 23:34 from fsTy - click to readUnder Music + video. You will find this only if already updated to GDR2

• 2013-11-29 04:52
  • rKNh
Total of 11238 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 920.