Zippolite, 12 Sep 2012S3 and note have issue with 32gb memory cardWaiting for lumia 920 ..... Nokia get ready for real business now
simply i knew this that 3g was launched by nokia in India in N70 along with sony k810i cybershot and AMOLED concept is also by NOKIA only yaar,at that time apple was no where in phone industry even they were just a music machine... now they launched iphone 5 so what new ,,u can't compare nokia with anyone.i m not dying hard fan of nokia but when my nokia fell down on express highway and i saw 4 cars rolls out that and still it is working fine so this is the quality of nokia ...NO COMPLAINTS.... they are believing in durability and innovation... Was NEWTON only the first person to see falling apple from TREE ,,, yeah now u can compare with any one...
Well, the new iPhone most certainly isnt anything particular. Still doesnt compete feature or spec wise really with any other flagship out there. Apart from the app selection, I dont see what the hell makes iPhones so popular. I dont really even baseline dislike iPhones, I just dont see their charm. They just cashcow their customers every few years with a phone that has barely changed at all.
NokiaRebirth, 12 Sep 2012stop bashing about: 1)no bluetooth file transfer! 2)lack of fm radio! 3)non expandable me... moreYou know i love nokia and can't wait for nokia lumia ! But there is one problem ! Nokia releasing too late ! :-( i will go for lumia 820 in my opinion it is better than iphone 5 !
Nokia Lumia 920 is the World Heavy Weight Champion phone for the year 2012/13.
lumia 920 gets the age over iphone5....failure of icrap5 will give boost to 920 sales.....go on ....start selling
stop bashing about:
1)no bluetooth file transfer!
2)lack of fm radio!
3)non expandable memory!
5)WP having less apps!
Now I will enlighten you all.
1) Nokia announced the WP 7.8 update which is a little bit similar with WP8 to be rolling out for its 1st gen lumias and said this update will enable bluetooth file transfer which lacks out of the box. (see it on engadget.com) so expect bluetooth file transfer on WP8 especially on nokia's 2nd gen lumias.
2) why are you crying about the lack of fm radio? Come on guys, you dont need to whine about it. You can just easily download an fm radio app.
3) 32gb is not that small but not that large memory but still its already enough and knowing it has usb on the go. And besides we got pc's and laptop's, there we can store our files to clear some space.
4) do you really have an idea how 185g weighs? Its not that so called "heavy" so dont be so gay and lazy about it. the weight is due to the high quality materials being used and for its solid build, unlike other phones that weighs lighter but is made out of plastic and has cheap build. And also the weight contributes a lot for making this awesome phone more stabilized for taking pictures.
5) is 100000+ apps in WP few to you guys??? But if you insist then so be it. WP for now may have only few apps, but the ones that they have are the ones that are useful. Unlike the other OS's which has tons of apps but most are scrap. now WP is undeniably a growing OS and is considered as the "Future OS", so expect a lot developers jumping on its bandwagon.
Now lets talk about its innovations on board:
1) does your phone have a 332ppi screen? It may not be a super amoled screen but its has the most brightest and most gorgeous screen right now. Nokia actually wants to demonstrate here that amoled screens are not best in class and.
2) does your phone have a better camera other than lumia's 920 pureview technology?
It has OIS that has smoked iPhone 4S which has the best camera in the market. Mind blowing low light capabilities which even Exmor can go near with. preloaded camera apps and crisp pictures. See all of this in youtube! Nokia may have an issue due to its ads but there weren't even claiming that it was taken and shot from the 920, they were only showing off its capabilities.
3) does your phone have a super sensitive and PureMotionHD screen? All I can say is Fluidity and super easy navigation cause you can almost use anything to scroll it.
4) can your phone do wireless charging? now this makes this phone really standout of the crowd. very futuristic!
Now thats what we call "INNOVATION", Nokia is the king and always will be and this handset will surely sell like hotcakes and you haters cant do anything to stop it. *End of conversation!
It is ridiculous what grounds people ate complaining on about this phone. External memory is not needed since when WP crashes you don't lose everything unlike some androids. What modern phone can't stand the rain? And what phone can you actually swim with?!? People should also be aware that when a device has HTML5 support it extends by default to java as well, although everything worth using is coded in native today.
to those who ask if the lumia 920 got dolby headphone?? read nokia's website specs for lumia 920.. hope this can help you.. thanks and more power to lumia 920..cant wait to have this beast.. :)) http://www.nokia.com/global/pr...cifications/
My question is whether 920's display is better or iphone 5's??
iphone 5 has LED Backlit but 920 do not.. so is it a major concern? I am planning to buy 920..
Guys plzz help me on this!
HiT, 12 Sep 2012Lumia 920 does not have dolby digital enhancement. For me, who cares !! not important for me.dude, lumia 920 does have dolby headphone, check out lumia 920 spec sheet in nokia website
HiT, 12 Sep 2012Lumia 920 does not have dolby digital enhancement. For me, who cares !! not important for me.Regarding audio on Lumia 920 it has been rumoured it has three microphones, but only takes mono for the time being due to WP 8 restrictions. I don't know what it will have when Microsoft adds stereo on a patch, but it should be pretty decent according to Nokia.
Think smart, 12 Sep 2012Dont fool your self
dont lie your self
lumia 920 is only about WP8 and pureview, nothing... moreAre we off that camera thing now?! Can't you just say "wow, this is the best phone this year"? C'mon, don't "fool" yourself with "Radio" and "memory slot" man!
You are not only fooling yourself, but also making a fool out of yourself in front of everyone else! You are embarrassing yourself! ;)
to be honest.. lumia 920 is far better than iphone 5 .. no major improvement .. i think just bcoz of 7 lakhs apps u would choose iphone ???? u cant use more than 20-25 apps properly in a day ... Windows is the future .. maybe android ... but 2nd to Windows ... ipod touch copied all colours introduced by Lumia phones... check it out .. NOKIA is a 100 % genuine company
hi all , Iphone 5 does not have nfc. no wireless charging, no colour.
they may as well not a bothered. Lumia 920 is much better phone yeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh