I already have mine for 2 weeks by now.
There are several issues that i am sure all of you had:
1. you can not modify IP adress or anything related if you connect to a wifi router that uses fixed IP address - solved that one out by enabling the DHCP on my router and it works now. yet i believe they should allow users to make changes in the phone's wifi connectivity just as any other phones out there do
2. facebook chat no matter if added as an account or as app is taking ages to deliver the messages
3. too many accounts you need to sign up for in order to benefit from apps, be it windows or nokia
4. transferring phone contacts from PC requires MS Outlook with CSV (comma separated values) saving capabilities, otherwise you'll have to find somebody that can save your contacts in CSV format
5. volume key adjusts everything, you can not leave your ringtone on 20 and listen to music at 30, once you modify the volume it will be the same level for everything (this is rather surprising as i believe it is one of the basic of features, even the cheapest of phones have the option to personalize different volume levels) - this is quite embarrassing
I strongly believe they are working on fixing those things fast, otherwise there's just gonna be a lot of near new condition Lumias out there for sale soon.
Other than the above, the phone looks and handles as promised, even better, the grip is good, it feels right, it is a proper phone with proper weight, it is something you feel it's there and so it should be.
Connecting this to a pc to sync is just really messed up. i guess the problem really is the os not the phone. the phone itself is nice to use. feels sturdy and it is responsive. aside from the really annoying problems with attaching it to a pc to sync, the phone is good.
in three words... I love it
in more words .. I love it heaps :)
love the feel of it, the size is good, the camera is very good both in photo mode and video mode.
it's not a toy phone. if you like gimmicks and play things get something else. if you want a serious phone to use for emails, web browsing and business it's great
may be you used duplicate lumia so it happed i am using last 2 months but no hang at all
Hi users, WhatsApp is updated again. Now its version 2.10.523.0 (July 19, 2013).
$korN~X, 16 Jul 2013After 1 month use of 920
Phone is really good except few restrictions.
I live in Sri Lanka. ... more4G is indeed out of box, check with your service providers for coverage and subscription
HDR is covered with Backlight(scene), different terms but same use to highlight objects in foreground dampened by bright backgrounds.
after 8 days of use ...result outs........(pH with maximum limitations)
1.no system wise file manager... .not even on Microsoft store.....
2.can't install open web apps( downloaded from web)
3.gaming fps are too low to play... (18fps amazing spider man)(stucking)
4.no mkv.flv video support.....(player is paid on Microsoft store)...
5.some time hangs too.......
got galaxy s4.....(no limitations)
rkb prodip, 17 Jul 2013can I install android on nokia lumia any windows phoneNOPE.
Icy, 17 Jul 2013Please we need andriod features on Nokia phones.What features you need on lumia phones, they have everything that you need
Anonymous, 18 Jul 2013What kind of issues you had?
My 920 is doing very well, no problem at all. Very glad with ... moreThe set looked very attractive but started giving problems from the day one .(touch) will not response at time and the system frequently stuck .The set used to go blank just after dialing any number. I went to the care centre and handed over the set to them.The care center could not rectify the defect in the stipulated time and asked for more time as the set has a defective sensor which was not available. I have committed a blunder of purchasing a new product which was nor proven with consumers..now I am cursing myself for purchasing this bogus product.
Lifes good, 18 Jul 2013I have faced lot of issues on lumia 520,what about the product quality on 920.kindly please he... moreWhat kind of issues you had?
My 920 is doing very well, no problem at all. Very glad with this Phone, and it will be my daily driver untill I or my wife will buy the lumia 1020. This is a very solid Phone, the unibody design makes this Phone rock solid. Softwarematic, stable and fast. It is not freezing, only a couple of times so far. But that is not even worth mentioning, in my experience it's delivering as it should do.
k, 16 Jul 2013The best price of Nokia Lumia 920 in India is Rs. 25240.Where can i get it?kindly please reply.
I have faced lot of issues on lumia 520,what about the product quality on 920.kindly please help me to know..
cicegimsin, 14 Jul 2013my photos arent very sharp... Is there any camera app for sharper photos,please. free apps; camera 360
paid apps; pro shot.
with pro shot, you get some manual setting such as focus, shutter time, exposure and so on but then the next pro camera update from nokia will be coming in few months which is for sure available for free.