Nokia Lumia 925 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.3
8.0
8.2

Ok but where to buy this fone bcoz its not available on stores n how much price of it.

• 2014-07-24 06:22
  • rKwC

the phone has only 16 gb inbuilt memory from which only 13 gb is available which is good for nothin, no memory card slot is given...,launched a 32 gb version but not available in all countries because it's exclusive to vodaphone wtf...
seriously nokia wasted a unique and one of the most beautiful hardware like crap... i prefer my 920 on it cz of it's 32gb memory which is really a big +point...both's specs are same, and 920's hardware's also good...
my advice to all peoples who r thinking to buy a 925 16 gb, plzz dont buy it go to 920 32gb, it's price is also low....

• 2014-07-23 13:35
  • uu0@

Hi guys im frm India I want to buy this I wont to know about lumia 925 ssignal strength n heating issues n how much memory accessible In lumia 925 pls tell me pros n cons of this device pls tell me.

• 2014-07-23 08:25
  • rK81

> In reply to KASPER-X @ 2014-07-18 18:08 from fkuK - click to readHeating is normal, brightness issues are not. take it to any Nokia center nearby you

• 2014-07-23 05:21
  • Nrau

lumia925 has good looks but for many account it does not have log out option which makes the person irritating and insecure. Camera resolution is very bad.

• 2014-07-23 00:42
  • nTSh

Hey guys..!! Am from India. I got Cyan update for my 925 on 17 July. The update is really cool as already known.

The download package size is of 410 MB and the preparation of install requires another 550 MB. So totally you need a 1 GB of space to update. The update takes about half hour to complete. But the final space occupied after the full update is around just 150 MB.

In my views,
The swype keyboard is really cool and works really well with predictions. I found that it is more powerful than the swiftkey in droids.
2. The tiles... Its really attractive and fantastic.
3. The action center is really needful and serves better but is limited to some of the predefined functions.
4. The battery standby time is really improved to great extent.
5. I felt that now my phone is getting higher signal strength than before.
6. Missing Cortana badly.
7. Camera is slightly improved and the default camera app has burst mode now.
8. You now see your call log same as droid phones,i.e, the duration of the calls and repeated calls from the same contact is logged under single notif(no. of times is mentioned in bracs).
9. Skype app crashes after the update. So you need to uninstall the app, restart the phone, download it again from app store.

The only crappy thing is you need to update each and every app after the Cyan update. Thats really a terrible thing. Gamers will really go frustrated.

• 2014-07-22 22:04
  • te3H

In my views,
2. The tiles... Its really attractive and fantastic.
4. The battery standby time is really improved to great extent.
5. I felt that now my phone is getting higher signal strength than before.
6. Missing Cortana badly.
7. Camera is slightly improved and the default camera app has burst mode now.

• 2014-07-22 22:02
  • te3H

I am from Bangladesh. But my phone not showing any update for wp 8.1? any suggestion?

• 2014-07-22 09:14
  • PSgb

> In reply to SankalpRai @ 2014-07-22 06:45 from H4w9 - click to readDude, Did you tried soft reset? If not.. then try it. May be it can help. But in my opinion.. you should visit Nokia Care. They will solve your problem permanently.

• 2014-07-22 09:09
  • ut0T

> In reply to Raju @ 2014-07-21 09:50 from K2Ge - click to readMy Lumia 925 has poor signal reception problem. Some users also facing the same issue. Other then this this phone is great. Only issue is the poor network signal.
Now it's upto your decision.

• 2014-07-22 08:44
  • PSgb

i was trying to charge my nokia lumia 925 which i bought 2 months ago ad it just died
not responding to anything at all
any ideas as why this happened and how do i fix this problem ??
this has happened once before but when i took it off charging the phone started on its own in 15 min or so.

• 2014-07-22 06:45
  • H4w9

> In reply to Manik @ 2014-07-20 15:50 from M7Yx - click to readi am planning to buy 925 from bangladesh,,i just wanna know form all bangladeshi users..is the product good,,are there any defecsts or problems..i am planning to buy from sanmar chittagong,,pls reply its very important for me

• 2014-07-21 09:50
  • K2Ge

> In reply to Manik @ 2014-07-20 15:50 from M7Yx - click to readThanks Bro. One more thing.. After Black Update, the Camera Quality was not as before. Did you notice any change in quality.. same or better?

• 2014-07-21 04:54
  • ut0W

> In reply to Rahul @ 2014-07-16 18:20 from ut0N - click to readI have been using Lumia 925 since Jan, 2014 and Cyan has been updated in my phone on 17 July, 2014. Have not received Cortana as my country is Bangladesh. My overall comment is fantastic in a sense that:

- it has faster respoonse than earlier.
- More fludity while using the same.
- Battery seems stay longer than before.
- Notification center is handy.
- Main screen is more attarctive.

Overall I am satisfied with this new update.

• 2014-07-20 15:50
  • M7Yx

is this water proof?

• 2014-07-19 11:39
  • tevV

I have lumia 925 , while playing mid-range game like (Subway Surfers or Traffic Racer) the 925 become heater within 10 minutes , then the Display starts brightness errors ( like Light Flashes on it at loading times ).

I have the 925 from just 20 days ago .
at the first week this problem was occur within 30 minutes of use > but now just 10 > !!

what can i do ?!

• 2014-07-18 18:08
  • fkuK

I bought a Nokia 925 with a defect. Every few hours it would display a "SIM Card error or invalid" message and I would have to restart it to clear it; well till it appeared again.
I returned it (three days later) to the point of purchase and that has opened up a Pandora's box regarding the Nokia Care services in East Africa. It has been almost two months before Nokia has agreed to replace my phone (YES, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT).
And when they finally did, apparently emails had to be dropped from Nairobi to Middle East to bloody Johannesburg to authorize this (WELL DONE).
And as if to spite me the more...the replacement phone HAS to be shipped in from another country?? That was it for me...
Nokia Africa has single handedly blown out the torch I had kept lit for them. I cannot imagine this level of customer care exists in this age...regardless of whether I reside in Kenya. I am astounded...
The phone is brilliant, sleek and wonderful to use otherwise. As usual the quality built that I admire from Nokia still exists...but customer services yo. I cannot emphasize it any more

• 2014-07-17 23:03
  • NvRH

• 2014-07-17 23:00
  • NvRH

> In reply to mani @ 2014-07-02 23:04 from U2c{ - click to read8.1 is available in India from yesterday.

• 2014-07-17 16:42
  • u7Le

windows 8.1 is now available

• 2014-07-17 15:46
  • gICN
Total of 2002 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 925.