Nokia Lumia 925 - user opinions and reviews

8.2

wonderfull phone

• 2015-01-25 15:33
  • fpTB

My lumia 925 has vibration issues. How to solve it? I have tried changing the motor, but failed. Is it a software issue? I have tried software reset, but failed also

• 2015-01-20 10:06
  • ub1F

> In reply to Sohel @ 2015-01-16 07:34 from Px2} - click to readIn my opinion, the blame of all the mess in lumia phones is to be put on Microsoft! All the Nokia phones I owned before Lumia came to be were perfect(3310; 3210; 6233; E5). It is a real mess, believe me! Even some features described in the user's guide are nowhere to be found on the phone. Take for example the sub-menue INTERNET SHARING, which is supposed to come between EMAIL ACCOUNTS and LOCK SCREEN, is missing. As a result, you cannot use your Lumia 925 as a Wifi hot spot for sharing! So many apps cannot be installed. You just receive a message telling you that the app is not supported by your device! If you haven't bought a Lumia phone, please don't!

• 2015-01-19 07:39
  • Cx9R

> In reply to tamilmani.eie @ 2015-01-13 03:38 from bC2d - click to readPlease reply to this request??? Please

• 2015-01-19 05:36
  • rKyJ

Hi there, I owend a L925 and its been 6 months now.from my experience one thing i can tell u that if u never owned windows phn n want to hv one then do not go for WP phn it will disappoint u from almost evry side other than the camera and the offline map feature. it produces too much heat even on lite use and while playing high graphics game like Asphalt 8 or Fifa after 20 min it becomes like BBQ chicken.However, if u use this phn only for lite use like making calls sending txt or email and listening music then its fine. last of all I would say that bloody microsoft was not supposed to go for smartphone they r lagging behind far away.

• 2015-01-16 07:34
  • Px2}

> In reply to alain jk @ 2015-01-14 10:42 from fuZQ - click to readplz conect ur mob with chrgr affter 10% baatery

• 2015-01-15 11:55
  • bETS

my problem with my lumia 925 is that my phone were running until battery got 0% after then when i put to the electricity it didnt power on,it only shows windows logo as if is charging. until morning for 8hrs. i dont knw how to do with the PROBLEM

• 2015-01-14 10:42
  • fuZQ

I am using Lumia 925. recently my camera flash is not working. Its working some time when I reset the device.
Please can some one help to come out from this....!!!!

• 2015-01-13 03:38
  • bC2d

Hey, My phone recently got Lumia camera update and in video there is an improvement it's now has option as 720P@24/25/30fps and 1080P@24/25/30fps.

• 2015-01-10 11:14
  • KAf}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-08 13:51 from bESs - click to readits normal not an issue just like my 925 specially when im using wifi or internet

• 2015-01-09 22:25
  • Kg{u

> In reply to PAM92 @ 2015-01-05 06:04 from tewH - click to readif you use wifi or internet the battery will consume but not like android or ios that are verrry fast to drain even your not using wifi or internet unlike nokia battery still dominate the other phones

• 2015-01-09 22:22
  • Kg{u

> In reply to Ramesh @ 2015-01-01 05:52 from MYTk - click to readjust reset your lumia 925. go to settings and reset, it will take 10 to 15 mins. after resseting you will feel that your lumia 925 is born again. hehehe

• 2015-01-09 22:17
  • Kg{u

With Reference to the post dated 2015-01-08 18:51..I got my problem resolved and I tried all possibilities to get back my frozen phone as mentioned in the reviews section. Thanks for all lumia 925 users who updated the worst and the best experiences.

This is how my phone was resolved.

I left my phone battery to go 0% and after that my phone was not responding at all. Before that I was able to feel vibrate mode and hear volume key sounds.
After my phone is completely battery dead I left it for a while, and had a plan to visit Nokia care. When I was about to leave, I tried charging my phone and all of sudden a miracle happened, I was able to view the NOKIA logo appearing on my screen. I was astonished and few minutes I could see WINDOWS logo appearing a sign of phone is getting restarted. After charging 100% I checked all the features of the phone like camera, flash, volume, touch sensors every thing was working was fine. I would say this was my happiest day of experiencing lumia 925. love you lumia 925....................

• 2015-01-09 16:10
  • bESs

> In reply to KGinFLA @ 2014-12-24 06:46 from j$Ur - click to readspecial thanks for yours info KGinFLA.

• 2015-01-09 13:11
  • RIES

Hey guys I recently experienced the worst scenario in lumia 925 phone. I received a msg as how I normally get, I just unlocked my phone to view the msg my display screen went blank still I could not recover my home screen. am gonna go and screw nokia care tomorrow. I have been using this phone since a year and this is my first and the worst problem I have ever come across. I am really worried about that. And one more thing guys if the phone screen is damaged they charge 14500 which is highly expensive so pls take care of the phone..... my Id sanjay863@gmail.com.

• 2015-01-08 18:51
  • bESs

> In reply to fani +923154990548 @ 2015-01-04 00:04 from uQ{2 - click to readPhone gets heated up when play high resolution games aswell.....But that's not issue....

• 2015-01-08 13:51
  • bESs

i have lumia 925,bettry runs out on 2hour usage on 3g,does the bettry of all lumia 925 is the same?

• 2015-01-08 09:26
  • Iajd

> In reply to japs @ 2014-11-18 05:40 from PSCp - click to readHi japs, im also from the philippines, may i ask where did u buy your lumia 925 worth of 8k?
Pls share, planning to buy it soon..
Thanks

• 2015-01-06 18:27
  • t7X0

Hi friends,
Is their any vid player which plays hd video like mkv format for 925, coz i installed mkv player bt ist not working properly and I read the all reviews from store that its awesome n nice player etc...
Please suggest

• 2015-01-06 13:18
  • HktE

> In reply to Ramesh @ 2015-01-01 05:52 from MYTk - click to readReposted by mistake: "Go to Messaging. Tap the three dots on the lower right corner, select Settings. Go to Group text option and set it to Off, by default is On. If you send a SMS to more that one recipient it will send a MMS instead. Maybe your networks does not support MMS. Be aware that it will cost you the price of one SMS for each recipient.
Hope it helps."

• 2015-01-05 16:15
  • n2yh
Total of 2242 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 925.