Nokia Lumia 925 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.2
8.0
8.2

> In reply to Kasim @ 2015-02-17 11:05 from 2@sM - click to readjust got it today bro!! :-)

• 2015-02-28 09:54
  • X}JM

can any one tell me how much standby time it is showing in battery saver after 100% charging??

• 2015-02-28 03:31
  • 7t}9

I got my denim update....phone is running smooth...gr8 update

• 2015-02-27 16:11
  • KAec

Hi pls help me which I should get lumia 925 or Samsung s4??

• 2015-02-27 11:14
  • YTL6

> In reply to aris bandejas @ 2015-02-25 03:04 from t7XH - click to readDon't repair it, it will get faulty again and again. Buy new one that will be better as half of phone price will cost you for repairing.

• 2015-02-26 19:14
  • rK4$

> In reply to hamedking @ 2015-02-26 13:25 from a3XS - click to readNokia Lumia 920 is better and smooth. Although 925 is light weight but gets heated in normal use also.

• 2015-02-26 19:09
  • rK4$

Hi. Which is better? Lumia 920 or lumia 925

• 2015-02-26 13:25
  • a3XS

Hi. I decided to buy a lumia 925 . What is your opinion for this decide? Is that good or it is better to buy a lumia 920?

• 2015-02-26 13:22
  • a3XS

This is a great phone....windows apps are getting better too.
I put down a Galaxy S4 for this phone, and was very surprised.
The camera is great, and so many nice camera apps.
With 5 mp less than the Galaxy the camera is a knockout!!!
Also, with less apps than Android, you can spend time actually speaking to others, instead of playing games.

• 2015-02-26 01:38
  • Yg@a

My Lumia 1320 is sometimes heating back at the top I have updated to 8.1 but still its heating please give solution. For this

• 2015-02-25 07:50
  • Hkt$

hi please help me how to repair my nokia lumia 925 or tel me where is the nearestplace to repair or is it possible to repair it again so that i can use it again this is what happen to my phone accedentally droped into the water then after that no display on screen.please help me thanks.

• 2015-02-25 03:04
  • t7XH

I'm not a fan of nokia, I used it a long time ago, but THIS is the most beautiful, stunning and attractive device I have ever see

• 2015-02-24 15:07
  • 6Pk1

Hi murtaza,
I am also user of this phone. If your phone get hang. Just do simple step your phone will restart automatically. Press the power and low volume button at the same time for 1minute. I am also facing same problem with my phone in early face.

• 2015-02-21 17:21
  • vbPH

Hi.. In India, is there Demin update on Lumia 925...

• 2015-02-17 11:05
  • 2@sM

Great little phone, only issues I have had are with intermittent GPS, but it was a refurnished model, so their you go! It's a beautiful phone, my partner got an iphone 6 and we compared them, the 925 was the equal if not better in every test. They have very similar specs. The biggest flaw is windows phone itself, it's getting there and is the best operating system in your hand out and about, but the quality of apps is often behind the curve and it lacks some of the rich feature set of android phones. Apple is apple and the feature sets are similar, but apple chooses to restrict them, while windows is trying to catch up.
I have an android phone S3, but it's my 925 that I use, but sometimes the s3 is pulled out to do the bits windows phone can't like DLNA!

• 2015-02-16 20:32
  • nIEY

hi iam using L925 will iam brosing or any appliction proceesing it becoming tooooo heat
nokia care people was xplained that this phone commnly heat
can any one gets same problem

• 2015-02-16 15:19
  • KS7X

thanks for Denim update :D

• 2015-02-15 10:43
  • n$nJ

• 2015-02-15 05:15
  • HsL5

> In reply to ROSE @ 2014-12-14 14:20 from fjbe - click to readI was also having the same problem....but I found the solution...just play any song that has more bass nd at same time clean the small holes of the speaker with very thin pin....nd ur speakers will be fine

• 2015-02-15 05:14
  • HsL5

I m Lumia 925 user...i m having post processing camera bug. Picture taken with my phone is so blurry after amber update till now. Only me not, Lumia 520,620,720,820,920,etc users are facing this problem... Pls solve this problem in denim update or we will not buy Lumia phoned in future... All users from the world are facing this problem.i flashed portico firmware on lumia 920 nd the camera was just awesome but when i updated my phone to cyan,my phones camera was so bad

• 2015-02-15 05:07
  • HsL5
Total of 2281 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 925.