Nokia Lumia 925 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.3
8.0
8.2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-21 12:46 from fjbe - click to readIt's also happen to me on my L720. All you have to do is just let your phone turned off by drain of the battery. After that charge your phone and it's would be work normally. but in my case, this problem frequently happen when your phone in warm condition. so just give your phone a break, like shut down about 10 minutes to refresh your phone's system.

• 2014-12-23 02:32
  • tDCb

i have a problem my phone just shut down this morning aint doing anything at all only showing time cant even switch it off or restart it pleas help ....

• 2014-12-21 12:46
  • fjbe

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-14 20:39 from nEWn - click to readMan, I can't imagine being on your situation. But I'm afraid to say there's a simple solution for you, called soft reset; once your phone goes black, just keep pressed the power and the volume - button until the phone vibrates and it will reset. And other way to solve this problem permanently it's uninstalling not official apps you have installed on the phone. Sometimes apps made by not really good developers make the phone having issues on the hardware, so the best is to uninstall any app that is not so trust worthing. Hope this works and helps you to enjoy 925, cause it is a hell of a phone. You just have to learn how to use it properly.

• 2014-12-17 05:24
  • Pc2x

...connect the phone on pc and the problem with freezing will be resolve!

• 2014-12-16 17:31
  • n{0x

...connect the phone on pc and the problem with the freezing will be resolved!

• 2014-12-16 17:25
  • n{0x

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-14 20:44 from nEWn - click to readAaaaa... now this is just stressing me.....didnt expact to have problems with this phone so soon

• 2014-12-15 13:59
  • fjbe

> In reply to ROSE @ 2014-12-14 14:20 from fjbe - click to readI have had the same problem with mine, again the speakers keep giving out. As well as that playing through headphones is a similar process, you will have the volume up maximum however the sound will be limited or very distorted. I have also had another problem of which every so often my whole screen will just freeze, meaning I can't use my phone and often have to wait a few days to use it again.

• 2014-12-14 20:44
  • nEWn

I have had a lot of trouble with my 925, it constantly freezes on me and you have to wait until it runs out of charge to reuse it. This means I have to go for up to two days without a phone which can be really irritating, this problem is also a regular occurrence. For this reason I wouldn't recommend this phone

• 2014-12-14 20:39
  • nEWn

i have a little problem with my phone have been using it for almost 6 months now and now my speaker is giving me problems for almost a week now every time i listen to music it would play very soft even if i set it to play loud then out of the blue it would just play loud for about a few seconds then again play soft ...what might be the problem please HELP

• 2014-12-14 14:20
  • fjbe

> In reply to DeeJott @ 2014-11-28 14:58 from MQgr - click to readXperia SP .

• 2014-12-12 12:41
  • iwpK

After using one year.
Everything is perfect.
Design, Camera, OS, offline GPS, Office and etc.
Nokia quality and values truly reflect in this phone.
This is really the true flagship.
Unless for the Windows Store - lack of apps.

• 2014-12-12 09:41
  • 2A17

> In reply to now you see me @ 2014-12-11 19:40 from U@HW - click to readIt has 1.5Ghz processor. Processing speed is good no hanging but the mobile heating too badly while on using data..Don't go for it becoz it wastes ur fuse..

• 2014-12-12 05:37
  • uvtJ

> In reply to lucky @ 2014-11-24 06:54 from rJIT - click to readI have same problem with speaker..
Is their a solution ?????

• 2014-12-11 22:08
  • n{0V

Hey guys
can anyone tell me about the processor of the lumia 925, is it strong enough??

• 2014-12-11 19:40
  • U@HW

> In reply to Mani @ 2014-11-25 09:14 from iRDd - click to readThe Lumia 925 is so much better compared to the Moto X. Better display with glance screen, nice design, Nokia quality, and the camera is way better than the one on the Moto X. Probably more affordable as well.

• 2014-12-07 01:18
  • 0wxc

Best budget camera phone, low-light capabilities is amazing even my HTC One is nothing.
Great build quality, nice looking device, fit and easy to use with one hand, full pack feature for Windows Phone.

• 2014-12-05 09:44
  • 6c6Q

I got the 925 now ... it's great phone :)

• 2014-12-04 14:02
  • iJD0

> In reply to Mani @ 2014-11-25 09:14 from iRDd - click to readu have to get the Moto X, way better than Lumia 925

• 2014-12-03 23:33
  • jJLi

u have to get the Moto X, way better than Lumia 925

• 2014-12-03 23:26
  • jJLi

can anyone try cricket scorekeeper app on 925, coz i do not find it. see if anyone help me finding the windows version of this app, hare is the app link on itunes

• 2014-12-03 10:43
  • 6QgX
Total of 2202 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 925.