Nokia Lumia 925 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.3
8.0
8.2

> In reply to Ni co @ 2014-11-26 18:14 from NvcX - click to readThe OS takes up about 3GB space.

• 2014-11-26 19:14
  • vV5I

how many GB does WP8 occupies from the 16 gb memory of the 925?

• 2014-11-26 18:14
  • NvcX

> In reply to Mani @ 2014-11-25 09:14 from iRDd - click to readAbsolutely go for lumia 925

• 2014-11-26 06:30
  • q}jY

I am planning to buy one of Lumia 925 or Moto X.
Which will be a good option?

• 2014-11-25 09:14
  • iRDd

is there video call facility

• 2014-11-24 13:44
  • KIBk

> In reply to anuj chauhan @ 2014-10-24 17:47 from rAPW - click to readThis phone is no wifi support any place .starting this phone internet very fast,but after 5 months internet very slow and speaker problem

• 2014-11-24 06:54
  • rJIT

It`s a very good phone, I am using never faced any problem during 9 months

• 2014-11-22 12:08
  • LbqX

My Nokia 925 had just frozen is not doing anything the on and off button is not switching it off and i see the clock on it but wen someone call it on the phone is not ringing but from the person who is calling is ringing

• 2014-11-22 04:48
  • fjS7

its only Php8,000 in the Philippines...so far didn't encounter any problems .... :D happy with it with cyan update..

• 2014-11-18 05:40
  • PSCp

Lumia 925.
Switch Off and ON button - major problem.
Software upgrate messed up the complete phone.
Support services was costly and not effective.
My phone is under warranty but lot of things are not covered in warranty; paid 2000 Rs for switch button and volumn - still not working properly.
Do not go for Lumia Series in my view.
prem_gehani@yahoo.com

• 2014-11-17 16:14
  • bCY0

It is almost 30k- 40k. So costly in india, that people who are willing to actually use windows platform cant!
As the low and mid windows phones don't provide the required necessary specifications which are readily available in android at a much less price! At this rate, they can never grasp market with their flagship range.

• 2014-11-11 09:00
  • rAed

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-07 17:19 from I5v@ - click to readBS. if your phone randomly reboots then take it to a Care Center. the only bad thing with this phone is its signal. other than that it does not reboot randomly, and I don't know what features this phone doesn't have that you need, But I think the features meet all my needs.

Plus it isn't really slow at all, whether you mean slow while browsing and connecting to the internet or slow in general (just surfing your phone)

• 2014-11-10 16:57
  • Nra3

Worst smartphone I have ever owned. To start, I've had a Xperia X10, iPhone 4s, S3 and this thing (as my current smartphone).

This is the buggiest worst phone I've ever had. Overall I don't recommend this phone and even my Xperia x10 with Android 1.6 was better. The Windows 8.1 update makes this phone still feel worse than the x10. It doesn't just work (like the iPhones) and has no apps and features. What's worse, it randomly reboots all the time and fails to load and is dirt slow (even when on fast WiFi networks).

Imagine, a phone for your morning alarm, but it reboots so you don't get a morning alarm, maps that flat out don't work, poor call quality, and did I mention the phone randomly reboots? (like how it reboots during map directions causing you to miss your turn...)

There's far better phones out there and Nokia's lost its legendary build quality and Microsoft still can't get a smartphone right.

The only good news, this is a buggy terrible phone so at the point of it driving you crazy, you can go ahead and ditch your protective case and not have one, you won't care if it shatters or falls down 4 flights of stairs...

• 2014-11-07 17:19
  • I5v@

The 925 is a very good phone. Very fast and no time lag.However, if you are purchasing it from Amazon try to avoid buying it from a company called Ross Cellular located in Brooklyn. They sent me the incorrect phone and then gave me a run around for over a month before they finally refunded me. I eventually lost over $100.00 for shipping.
Once you purchase from a good seller though you will be very satisfied with the phone.

• 2014-11-06 00:34
  • RcYy

Today I have updated my lumia 925 to 8.1. but after updating vibrator is not working.Please help

• 2014-11-03 20:55
  • iK1j

> In reply to Babu @ 2014-10-26 13:27 from YMw5 - click to readvery smooth on 8.1. just buy :)

• 2014-11-03 19:02
  • XMk4

dont buy this phone, i bought a year ago for 33500 on the release date...jus for looks and camera...but after using it i found it lagish,takes too much time to open music app even.....heats up a lot in just 5minutes....earjack problems....restarts .....but camera is good,it works fine but if u spending soo much n u getting these types of features....u mood will get upset......,,,,soo as per my experience dont buy !

• 2014-10-30 06:30
  • tA{X

> In reply to Subin @ 2014-09-27 08:17 from uuWG - click to readYeahh!It works!

• 2014-10-27 06:41
  • uNVC

HI guys... is there any issues after updating o.s 8 to 8.1. Was that Dual core processor Supports Effectively to 8.1 with out any lags..... Please let me know. I was plan to buy this Mobile.

• 2014-10-26 13:27
  • YMw5
Total of 2174 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 925.