Nokia Lumia 925 - user opinions and reviews

5206821

8.2
8.0
8.2

I am from Bangladesh. But my phone not showing any update for wp 8.1? any suggestion?

• 2014-07-22 09:14
  • PSgb

> In reply to SankalpRai @ 2014-07-22 06:45 from H4w9 - click to readDude, Did you tried soft reset? If not.. then try it. May be it can help. But in my opinion.. you should visit Nokia Care. They will solve your problem permanently.

• 2014-07-22 09:09
  • ut0T

> In reply to Raju @ 2014-07-21 09:50 from K2Ge - click to readMy Lumia 925 has poor signal reception problem. Some users also facing the same issue. Other then this this phone is great. Only issue is the poor network signal.
Now it's upto your decision.

• 2014-07-22 08:44
  • PSgb

i was trying to charge my nokia lumia 925 which i bought 2 months ago ad it just died
not responding to anything at all
any ideas as why this happened and how do i fix this problem ??
this has happened once before but when i took it off charging the phone started on its own in 15 min or so.

• 2014-07-22 06:45
  • H4w9

> In reply to Manik @ 2014-07-20 15:50 from M7Yx - click to readi am planning to buy 925 from bangladesh,,i just wanna know form all bangladeshi users..is the product good,,are there any defecsts or problems..i am planning to buy from sanmar chittagong,,pls reply its very important for me

• 2014-07-21 09:50
  • K2Ge

> In reply to Manik @ 2014-07-20 15:50 from M7Yx - click to readThanks Bro. One more thing.. After Black Update, the Camera Quality was not as before. Did you notice any change in quality.. same or better?

• 2014-07-21 04:54
  • ut0W

> In reply to Rahul @ 2014-07-16 18:20 from ut0N - click to readI have been using Lumia 925 since Jan, 2014 and Cyan has been updated in my phone on 17 July, 2014. Have not received Cortana as my country is Bangladesh. My overall comment is fantastic in a sense that:

- it has faster respoonse than earlier.
- More fludity while using the same.
- Battery seems stay longer than before.
- Notification center is handy.
- Main screen is more attarctive.

Overall I am satisfied with this new update.

• 2014-07-20 15:50
  • M7Yx

is this water proof?

• 2014-07-19 11:39
  • tevV

I have lumia 925 , while playing mid-range game like (Subway Surfers or Traffic Racer) the 925 become heater within 10 minutes , then the Display starts brightness errors ( like Light Flashes on it at loading times ).

I have the 925 from just 20 days ago .
at the first week this problem was occur within 30 minutes of use > but now just 10 > !!

what can i do ?!

• 2014-07-18 18:08
  • fkuK

I bought a Nokia 925 with a defect. Every few hours it would display a "SIM Card error or invalid" message and I would have to restart it to clear it; well till it appeared again.
I returned it (three days later) to the point of purchase and that has opened up a Pandora's box regarding the Nokia Care services in East Africa. It has been almost two months before Nokia has agreed to replace my phone (YES, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT).
And when they finally did, apparently emails had to be dropped from Nairobi to Middle East to bloody Johannesburg to authorize this (WELL DONE).
And as if to spite me the more...the replacement phone HAS to be shipped in from another country?? That was it for me...
Nokia Africa has single handedly blown out the torch I had kept lit for them. I cannot imagine this level of customer care exists in this age...regardless of whether I reside in Kenya. I am astounded...
The phone is brilliant, sleek and wonderful to use otherwise. As usual the quality built that I admire from Nokia still exists...but customer services yo. I cannot emphasize it any more

• 2014-07-17 23:03
  • NvRH

• 2014-07-17 23:00
  • NvRH

> In reply to mani @ 2014-07-02 23:04 from U2c{ - click to read8.1 is available in India from yesterday.

• 2014-07-17 16:42
  • u7Le

windows 8.1 is now available

• 2014-07-17 15:46
  • gICN

Hey Guys, I have received Win Ph 8.1 & Lumia Cyan updates to my Lumia 925 on yesterday i.e., 16/7/14. I live in India so didn't receive Cortana but apart from that this update is solid. 1) First off I was eagerly awaiting for Word Flow Keyboard. I use Swiftkey on my Note 2. So having this update has brought me that flow keyboard & its amazing. 2)Notification Center (Action Center) is good. 3) Bing is more powerful now. 4) Windows Store is better organised now (a big relief). 5) Lots of camera improvements. 6) Music & Video apps are updated (we can now create playlists very easily) 7) We can have a pic of our choice as the tile background now. 8) Calender is also updated, etc..

Hope this helps.

• 2014-07-17 14:11
  • 7tVr

Hello Guys... Lumia Cyan Update is available now. Did anyone of you updated to Cyan Update (not Preview)?? If Yes.. then plz Share Your Experience.. and does Phone lags or not?

• 2014-07-16 18:20
  • ut0N

Its a good phone...but battery not more than 10hrs...and it get heated so much that you can not talk on phone by sticking it on ur ear..

• 2014-07-15 15:21
  • rK%q

someone please help me! when I record videos it doesn't record any sound, someone please tell me what I can do, resetting my phone has not fixed anything. its a 925 lumia

• 2014-07-14 17:40
  • YPYW

Its a very good phone am using it from 1 year and still not face any problem. I recommend this phone if you are thinking to buy it.

• 2014-07-11 13:26
  • fCxi

excellent phone to use.. touh wood in last 1 year this ph has given no trouble dispite high usage of both data as well as voice.

• 2014-07-11 08:18
  • Kget

I want to buy this phone but when m open this site for watching lumia 925 specification then i saw user opinion in this opinion many customers says that in this phone many problem like, bettery,heating,wifi, etc so m now confuced plzz suggest me can i bought this phone ya another. Plz reply me on my email nareshkumar.pagi@gmail.com
Thenks

• 2014-07-10 02:46
  • rAR{
Total of 1995 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 925.