10 or lumia 925. If z10 then give me reason. If 925 give me reason. Both price of phone is same. So help me
10 or lumia 925. I'm very confused
between these to phones. I'm not app
lovers not game lovers. I want good
camera, good hd video,web browsing,
and social networking. So please help
Ramesh, 26 Dec 2013Hi,
I am using this fone for a month now. as some others said it gets heated up while play... more1. Disable screen magnifier (Settings\Ease of access).
2. Disable NFC, Bluetooth and GPS when you are not using them. Wait for Nokia Black + GDR3 update (January 2014).
guys few days back i was thinking to buy this phone,
i have finally bought.
Pros - Fantastic build pure class, grt camera, windows slick software, grt call quality, charging time only 2 hrs max.
Cons - apps are less, but major apps r there.
Cant customize like andriod or free.
its a good phone will more appeal to users of apple or blackberry, rather than andriod.
Shifted from nexus 4 to this phone.
sam, 23 Dec 2013can u plz tell me iam going to buy a phone which is best one nokia lumia 925 google nexus 5Get Grand 2 cheap and best.
I am using this fone for a month now. as some others said it gets heated up while playing games.. i face the following problems:
1. While on call, sometimes, the onscreen display zooms and i am unable to make it to 100%. I need to restart it.
2. battery is not lasting for more than a day for a normal use.. Is there any setting to be adjusted.. I have put Battery Saver on and my conserve battery setting is set to "when battery is low".
3. Is there a way to find out how many hours we have spoken so far in this?
sam, 23 Dec 2013can u plz tell me iam going to buy a phone which is best one nokia lumia 925 google nexus 5go for Nexus 5....its an Android phone and better than Samsung phones...I am using Nokia 925,,,its not bad either but still given a choice I would like to shift to Google phones
I am using this phone for last 20 days. It is good looking, camera is excellent, battery backup nearly 3 days for moderate use. At first I was also worried about heating problem but now it becomes minimised.....S4, S3 also get heated even more than 925. Sometimes i have to call for 25-30 minutes but it become heated very normal. I have installed 8 Highend Games and all run well. Dont worry it is a good phone.
Taanya, 22 Dec 2013My brother got me a Lumia 925 from Dubai from his hard earned money.. and boy it is pathetic..... morehiii Taanya..Even I was going to buy this phone from USA before buying it from India. Before ordering it from abroad I checked it at Indian Nokia stores whether it can be repaired...and I got to knw frm dem dat parts that they use are as per the use and requirements of USA people...so der will always be some difference if the handset is from different country....India myt not have proper suitable parts if der is a need to exchange...so it is always advisable to avoid buying phones from abroad...
Don't consider it if you are a frequent phone user. It does not have the basic functions of a phone as follows:-
1. Call duration. You cannot track how many phone calls you had made or how long the conversation lasted.
2. Lacks greatly in apps. When places or malls or shops have a new app, they will often launch it for android and iPhones and neglect windows phone.
3. Music quality is horrible. And you cannot create playlists directly from your phone.
4. You cannot close apps from one single screen. You have to press the back button multiple times to exit each app.
5. The battery life is horrible and it takes a long, long time to charge.
6. There is no stopwatch function.
7. There is limited configuration foe the silent mode of the phone. You cannot have your phone on vibration alert mode and your messages on non-vibration mode. It has to be the same vibration alert mode.
But on the other hand, if you are using it for work purposes then it's definitely worth a buy with the Microsoft office and adobe reader app.
Overall, it felt like a rushed product wherein the producers had neglected the basic functions of a phone.
Taanya, 22 Dec 2013My brother got me a Lumia 925 from Dubai from his hard earned money.. and boy it is pathetic..... moresince your lumia 925 is from another country, the repair would be hard. nokia usa only fixes smartphones you buy from nokia usa.
can u plz tell me iam going to buy a phone which is best one nokia lumia 925 google nexus 5
I read almost all of the users are not satisfied .. I think nokia and ms should hear what consumers want
My brother got me a Lumia 925 from Dubai from his hard earned money.. and boy it is pathetic.. for starters, it has already gone to NOKIA care 2 times within past 4 months of purchase!!! .. reasons you ask? first, its sound equipment was faulty, so they changed that part... it costed me Rs. 1600. Hoping that i will not face any problem after that , phone broke again last week.. this time, NOKIA care tells me that the device is faulty and that they might or might not be able to find the repair part, so most likely it is irreversibly a goner now.. NO WONDER IT USED TO GET HOT LIKE A HOTPLATE WITHIN FEW MINUTES OF USING THE PHONE!!!! ALWAYS FEARED THAT IT WILL BURST IN MY FACE!!!! couldnt get it exchanged in the first place cuz its a foreign purchase.. NEVER EVER TRUSTING NOKIA AGAIN... WAS USING A BLACKBERRY AND LOVED IT and moving on to NOKIA was a big deal for me.. but now... NOKIA NEVER AGAIN!!!!
Is nokia 925 worth 250€ less than nokia 1020?
I'm mostly interested in camera.
hussain, 13 Dec 2013Lumia 925 already has a xbox application?Hell YES