Nokia Lumia 930 - user opinions and reviews

11%

8.1
8.0
8.2

Limited edition gold and white gloss Is beautiful

• 2015-05-23 23:30
  • 39xW

wich ROM is the best for lumia930? for example Italy rom? France rom? has good or bad ROM? THANKS

• 2015-05-22 18:24
  • HIab

i have no many so i have no perches this mibile ? i will be calect many and

• 2015-05-22 16:35
  • Y}K4

> In reply to mr.p @ 2015-05-19 23:52 from Nv$d - click to readDo the smart thing and contact Microsoft via there web site and book in a repair.

• 2015-05-20 23:32
  • mXxW

if am in uganda and my sensor is broken where do i go plus amount.

• 2015-05-19 23:52
  • Nv$d

I don't have any problems with the battery. Lot of browsing and texting will last 1.5 day. My iPhone and Android would need a battery charge within 1 day. The phone does heat up a bit. But nothing annoying. During winter it's actually really nice to hold a phone that feels like it's been in the sun.

• 2015-05-19 17:39
  • S1@g

> In reply to Renaate @ 2015-05-18 10:31 from ScSA - click to readThe battery was really bad cause of the overheating problem. As soon as I started doing any task the phone would heat to unbearable temperatures and battery would drop really quickly. It was a great phone but due to that problem I returned it after a few days

• 2015-05-18 22:00
  • NnAg

> In reply to Nikolas995 @ 2015-05-18 16:39 from 3WJJ - click to readApparently not - As the specs say "Card Slot: No" - just like iphone and Samsung S6

• 2015-05-18 19:02
  • sXE}

I just buy this phone right now.. And i cant put memory card?

• 2015-05-18 16:39
  • 3WJJ

I'd like to know if the battery is really that bad? Could the battery last a day if im doing: Intensive texting Little bit surfing net (wifi mostly) And playing games aprox.3 hours a day?

• 2015-05-18 10:31
  • ScSA

what is the battery like on this please....

• 2015-05-17 18:59
  • m52v

> In reply to Bouman @ 2015-05-13 16:21 from S1@g - click to readIs there any heating issue or battery draining fast??

• 2015-05-17 13:21
  • w9KD

> In reply to Rana @ 2015-05-16 04:07 from svA0 - click to readyes, all Windows Phone handsets have many keyboard languages just like normal windows.

• 2015-05-17 12:50
  • fwVx

How can I connect and hook up to a vga projector to give a powerpoint presentation. I dont find any HDMI plug. Is there any adapter I can use to be able to use a VGA projectore with my Lumia 930 phone?

• 2015-05-17 06:31
  • thYW

Guys i want to buy the lumia 930, but can i ask u if the arabic keyboard is available on this phone and what about the speaker issue??? Thanks

• 2015-05-16 04:07
  • svA0

wich ROM is the best for lumia930? for example Italy rom? France rom? and etc. thanks

• 2015-05-15 09:09
  • HIaq

> In reply to Bouman @ 2015-05-13 16:21 from S1@g - click to readOh I forgot, absolutely no lag! No slowing down the device whatsoever, no matter how fast you scroll, tilt, turn or press.

• 2015-05-13 16:45

• 2015-05-13 16:42
  • S1@g

I've been very happy owning a Nokia 930 for 8 months now. Here's my story.. After possesing an iPhone 3gs, followed by a Samsung Galaxy Nexus, it was time for a new handset. Because I would own it for 2 years I really wanted to make a good decision. A couple of months comparing differtent flagships finally made me decide. The Nokia 930 was a winner because of the camera specs and I very much liked the design. I was really nervous about missing out on apps but after a fews days I noticed I didn't miss out on anything. If the original app isn't available a third party app comes to help. Although I bought the phone because of the camera, this WAS the only feature that was really disappointing. Launching the camera app was very slow and the quality of the pictures was disappointing. After the Denim update this all changed. The launch time is great and also the quality of the images is great. With Frame Selection you don't even have to take pictures, but just have to film and select an image to your liking afterwords. I don't want my story to be too long so here are my pros and cons: PROS: - Camera, speed and quality. - Dedicated camera button (while taking the phone out of your pocket, you can press the button and start up the camera) - Screen, so beautiful, still very good in direct sunlight - Reception - Ability to download maps and navigate through GPS (no data usage) - Torrent downloads: without jailbreak i've downloaded a couple of high res movies through wifi within 45 minutes! - Tap screen to activate CONS: - Power/button is to small. It makes it hard to turn the screen off - Weight: the phone is heavy and nog well balanced. Falls out of your hand easily - Slippery: the screen and back are sooo slippery. This makes it a challenge to hold the phone, although I've never dropped it. - Whatsapp integration: URL and Video sharing through Whatsapp isn't as easy as in iOs and Android. Update please!

• 2015-05-13 16:21
  • S1@g

> In reply to tarun @ 2015-04-24 14:15 from L1gw - click to readWindows Phone will perform the same as it has done from the first day you own one. Does not lag like Androids.

• 2015-05-12 15:56
  • ixNF
Total of 1927 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 930.