Nokia Lumia 930 - user opinions and reviews

18%

8.2
8.1
8.3

This is very good smartphone...
Im going to buy it...
And I also going to buy Sony Xperia Z3...
Good phones in different OS ( android & windows phone )
Hey people dont buy iphone - it is very expensive but has low power and short battery time and you cant customize it - cant add widgets and more ...

• 2014-11-23 10:38
  • 6XUu

This phone supports 4 mics. i can locate only 3. 2 at the back and 1 below the capacitive buttons.
nokia lumia 930 owners please help me locate the 4th microphone in the front.

• 2014-11-22 15:38
  • s87H

i want this phone!

• 2014-11-22 00:29
  • NmP3

I want this phoneeeeeeeee

• 2014-11-21 18:44
  • 6jsC

> In reply to mac @ 2014-11-20 20:10 from kW9t - click to readMaybe it was just an accident. Mine fell accidentally yesterday and the Corning Gorilla Glass 3 got scratched so I'm gonna call it normal screen. Still remember those spots with Lumia 930 being used by cats though...

• 2014-11-21 10:06
  • n$KH

> In reply to Don @ 2014-11-16 20:02 from NXRH - click to readSo do you generally buy phones to drop them all the time or is this some kind of a hobby?

• 2014-11-20 20:10
  • kW9t

> In reply to bithin @ 2014-11-19 05:26 from uw2Z - click to readIt's a very good phone you should buy it for sure. You won't regret it. Good camera and screen and it has wireless charging.

• 2014-11-20 19:12
  • 0wxc

I have been using the 930 for a time now. The phone is solid, after the first week it works for two days on one charge with moderate usage - couple hours of talk time, internet browsing, youtube, I do not normally play on phone, so cannot comment. The first week is heavier on the battery, as about for this time Cortana tries to figure out your habits. Design is beautiful, call quality perfect, camera good enough for a smartphone (I use a DSLR normally). The display is a bit too bright, even on minimum level. Did I mention it redefines gorgeous and build quality? The system is very stable after Android. I use the phone for work quite heavily, it is responsive, and not a single time froze up (coming from Android it is a BIG deal for me). So all in all, the device is perfect, the best WP you can find now. As for the system, you should look up yourself. I'm good with WP8.1, but check it for yourself.

• 2014-11-20 13:29
  • 3VX2

• 2014-11-20 12:38
  • 3VX2

> In reply to bithin @ 2014-11-19 05:26 from uw2Z - click to readThis is very awesome phone.. 20m for camera carl zeis.. tell me which phone can beat this lumia used cal zeis?

• 2014-11-20 05:04
  • tZ03

> In reply to bithin @ 2014-11-19 05:26 from uw2Z - click to readHi bithin,
I never used any iPhones or Android phones. I used only Windows phones. My 1st smart phone was Lumia 920 and now 930. So, I can compare these two mobiles.

In my point of view, this 930 is better than 920 due to the following reasons.
1. Light Weight
2. Higher ppi
3. Better battery life
4. No much heat generation while using 4G
5. Faster processor with double RAM. So, there is no escape while using IE.
6. Of course, I like the bigger screen with less wasted area on it.
7. The physical appearance of this mobile is great!

The only disappointment is, its minimum focus distance of the camera and zoom.

Anyway, the Nokia is always solid and it will lost for longer as usual. I buy this great mobile for tribute to Nokia.

Hope you may got some idea. Good Luck :)

• 2014-11-19 20:07

• 2014-11-19 05:26

I want to buy a lumia 930 please help me, please post your opinion

• 2014-11-19 05:24
  • uw2Z

helo peeps, have this phone for like some months now, it has been perfect not until the cortana which was one of the main reason i but the phone stops recongising my voice.but i later find out it was due to the speaker phone.the tin is that i can receive calls tru the normal earpiece but wen i swith to outer speaker, i can hear what the person is sayin, but the prson cannot hear me at all. pls can any one of u help as regard what to do, want to knw if its an hardware issue or if it is sometin that can easily be fix .. pls i need ur help .. thanks

• 2014-11-18 18:13
  • fqGM

Have had one for some two months,I thought the aluminum casing was to minimize the damage to the led in case of a fall, but alas, with first simple fall, the impact on the aluminum flame crashed the lcd. Unlike the Lucia 920, which I used before for 2years,it had enough falls and bangs, the casing was mangled but never shattered my lcd. Seriously disappointed with the 930 aluminum casing.

• 2014-11-16 20:02
  • NXRH

In Lumia930, Camera as per spec its very good but it is not good in alignment. Any object towards the top and bottom (Portrait mode) Left and right side (Landscape mode) looks elongated.

Compared to Lumia920, I think the picture looks more natural in Lumia920.

• 2014-11-16 07:56
  • EwNj

The best phone ever, real masterpiece.Fast, easy, compatible, perfect in any aspect. Love it for first site /touch actually/

• 2014-11-16 00:27
  • n2@5

> In reply to Rony @ 2014-11-15 13:46 from PEqh - click to readCan't agree anymore, this phone is a master piece.
And this comes out of a former iOS and Android user.

Nothing even comes close.

• 2014-11-15 16:24
  • 3i1B

This is the most perfect smartphone of todays world. No cons. 32 GB memory is more then enough in a phone. 2 GB ram, 20 mp pure view cam, Smooth OS, 5" screen, super touch performance, Gorilla glass 3 lots more in the list. I don't know how can one compare this masterpiece with such crap things like iPhone or Samsung, people just buy them to show their black money not for work.

• 2014-11-15 13:46
  • PEqh
Total of 1348 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 930.