Nokia Lumia 930 - user opinions and reviews

15%

8.2
8.1
8.3

> In reply to Vee @ 2015-01-30 21:56 from utEn - click to readGet the 930,it is more powerfull and the 1020 will not get any update after the Lumia Denim,or wait for lumia 1030 it you want that camera.

• 2015-01-31 10:14
  • p3Ky

I had a Lumia 920, whose touch konked off. Am planning to buy a new lumia. Inputs on 1020 Vs 930 will be appreciated

• 2015-01-30 21:56
  • utEn

hey
last night (29th jan) i received denim. im from romania and my phone is imported from italy; carrier Wind.
so far so good...

• 2015-01-30 21:54
  • 0Ud9

> In reply to willboyce @ 2015-01-28 16:09 from mx}w - click to readThanks I am trying this out.

• 2015-01-30 00:25
  • 0wxc

> In reply to dhananjay @ 2015-01-29 07:14 from KAe} - click to readYeah there brilliant for the price

• 2015-01-29 11:12
  • mx}w

> In reply to Bart @ 2015-01-29 00:52 from mShM - click to readMetrotube does that to

• 2015-01-29 09:37
  • mx}w

lumia is a beast phone i like it and i am use lumia 535 thi is a best qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

• 2015-01-29 07:14
  • KAe}

> In reply to Bart @ 2015-01-29 00:52 from mShM - click to readTry also MyTube and MetroTube, both decent you tube apps :D

• 2015-01-29 00:56
  • 0Vej

Tubecast is even better than Youtube on Android. You can play video with the screen off so you can listen to it like radio. I love it!

• 2015-01-29 00:52
  • mShM

> In reply to Hemant @ 2015-01-28 19:10 from uv0x - click to readTry switch off auto-brightness. I don't know I this is going to help, I just realized that before screen flickering I had auto brightness turned off.

• 2015-01-29 00:23
  • 0Vej

I bought this Phone 3 days ago and seriously, it's THE best phone I ever had. I came from a Galaxy S5 and I was happy with that too, but couldn't live with the blurry pics, no OIS means you have to really hold the phone still to get acceptable photos. Also low light was not good at all with the S5. The 930 has an amazing camera, just perfect. I used Android for years, and was afraid to change to Windows Mobile. I can tell you it's so much better and smooth. I use my phone with a smile on my face now. Windows 8.1 is good with the notification bar, toggles which you can change and more nice stuff. I have all the apps I need and all work perfect. Whatsapp, Viber, Tv guide, TuneIn, Spotify and many more. Snapdragon 800 on this phone is more than enough for Windows OS. It's super fast! The phone feels so premium, I bought a screen protector, put it on and after a day I threw it away. This beauty needs to be used without any protection. The battery is also fantastic. Viber call for 20 minutes only 2% down. Browsing 1 hour only 15% down, same as the Galaxy S5. At night while sleeping only 2% with Wifi on. I have Location switched off, Mobile data off when I'm on wifi and wifi off when i'm outside with mobile data on. Otherwise your phone will keep on searching for wifi while you're traveling and that drains the battery. Live tiles switched off too. Brightness in Auto mode. Everything about this phone is amazing. I recommend it to everyone!

• 2015-01-28 23:42
  • mShM

> In reply to Fallen138 @ 2015-01-28 15:44 from 0Vej - click to readBattery drains faster,ok I'll short out. But I don't know what to do for flickering screen. Any way thanks for reply 😊

• 2015-01-28 19:10
  • uv0x

> In reply to Hemant @ 2015-01-28 13:00 from uvcx - click to readAlso remember to drain your battery for a week and fully charge after. Then repeat this once a month. I have also found resetting my phone after a week or two really helps with battery issues.
However if nothing works I would wipe the os completely and reinstall using the Lumia recovery tool that's available for downloading.
But just bare in mind if your using the internet a lot , your battery will go quicker as this is a weak point for the 930.

• 2015-01-28 16:15
  • mx}w

> In reply to Aadrian @ 2015-01-28 00:17 from 0wxc - click to readGo into settings and select photos or something instead of bing.
Turn phone off and back on after a minute.
Go back to settings and select bing again. Leave for 24 hours and see how it goes, if it doesn't work reply back to me please simply because I would like to know why .

• 2015-01-28 16:09
  • mx}w

> In reply to Hemant @ 2015-01-28 13:00 from uvcx - click to readYour phone may be doing to much in the background even if your apps are closed.
Go into your battery saver usage setting for each app and look for allow app to run in background and make sure its off. You actually don't need them to run in background except for Facebook if you use it and calendar

• 2015-01-28 16:04
  • mx}w

Has anyone seen the gold version of this coming out. It's a beauty

• 2015-01-28 15:55
  • mx}w

> In reply to Hemant @ 2015-01-28 13:00 from uvcx - click to readI have same problems after Denim update. Windows phone 8.1.1 had solve overheating issue but after denim it is back and also have that screen problem that I didn't have before. The battery was always like this, it drains fast with use(browsing,games,videos), while with "soft" use it can last longer.

• 2015-01-28 15:44

How to do Video Call on lumia 930

• 2015-01-28 13:53
  • 6PN}

Bought lumia930 1wk ago. Awesome phone but have certain annoying issues like screen flickering and faster battery draining.with overheating of phone. Does any one have faced similar problems will it resolve after update. Currently using cyan version India. Reply

• 2015-01-28 13:00
  • uvcx
Total of 1593 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia 930.