im from india. did I buy luMIA 930 from uk online shop. unlocked mobile. did it works in india without problem.
does any body noes when lumia 930 launching in india????? pls answer me????
AV, 10 Sep 2014Did u face any heatin or "burnin" issues on the 930 as zak mentioned below ?..The Phone gets hotter than my 1020 or 1320 yes, but that is due to the metal frame. Metal conducts heat very well.
But I don't face any burning problem. When it is hot, I can still hold the phone and I won't get burned at all.
zak, 09 Sep 2014I got this phone as soon as it came out. After having it for 2 months now I can finally write ... morewhy would you activate the us version of cortana when you can use the uk one through preview for developers app
i cant check picture size / resulation sizes on my lumia 930 . any body there help me to give me answer it . my email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
I got it and i have been playing around a lot with it since i am a developer and wanted a flagship test device also. I can say that the heat problem that others mentioned is non existant to me and the phone is way more powerful and feels even powerful than any other android i got my hand onto. Comparing to GalaxyS5 it feels better and it is surprisingly handling really good the battery. I had never had such an experience from a flagship phone.
Aadrian, 09 Sep 2014Really great phone... Did u face any heatin or "burnin" issues on the 930 as zak mentioned below ?..
Anonymous, 08 Sep 2014Answer is no. Unless there is an app developer out there who'd create such an app to customize... morePrecisely! I use a Lumia 925. I love it, but the app market is still too thin & you cant search in SMS, and a few other such small but basic short comings.
I got this phone as soon as it came out. After having it for 2 months now I can finally write a review.
1. Really good Battery life.
2. Screen is amazingly sharp.
3. You can really feel the speed of processor when playing HD Videos and games.
4. Most mainstream apps available.
5. Good size memory. Plus one drive also offers 7gb for free.
1. Bit heavy and fat compared to other flagships.
2. Gets really hot when playing games or using sat nav. (almost burned me a couple times)
3. App store still has a very immature feel.
4. No cortana (uk)Even when I activated US version it hardly understood me.
5. Fron facing camera not good enough. specially for Skype indoors.
6. Really old versions of twitter, instagram. no snap chat.
SaRPeR, 10 Aug 2014What an imagination.He missed out on double/triple SIM. :-}
Negro, 08 Sep 2014pls someone should tell me to where i can disable or off my data.Setting - Mobile + sim -
Really struggling with my 930 as a business phone. I bought for the office and windows compatibility. Not excited so far. Very slow compared to my previous phone.
Negro, 08 Sep 2014pls someone should tell me to where i can disable or off my data.Go to settings, mobile + sim, and you can turn the data on and off. You can also install quick toggles to ha e easy access to your data switch.