Nokia Lumia Icon - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.0
8.0
8.2

can it work on wind mobile network.

• 2014-08-26 23:10
  • 4XS4

secondary camera as the name suggest is a secondary camera, basically used for video call, low setting so that not to cost too much i guess. :D

• 2014-08-19 10:48
  • Nv9{

> In reply to Vanmike @ 2014-06-17 09:40 from NvJq - click to readThis phone is better than the iPhone

• 2014-08-18 19:42
  • Mfxa

> In reply to YJ @ 2014-08-06 16:48 from KZ8D - click to readyou can't upgrade secondary front camera on a phone that's already manufactured, Microsoft/Nokia releasing a selfie featured phone that is focused on the front camera later this year.

• 2014-08-18 19:34
  • Mfxa

may i know, why Nokia seems like not going to upgrade the secondary camera???

• 2014-08-06 16:48
  • KZ8D

is Nokia Lumia Icon globally unlocked,cos i wanna buy one at verizon and travel with it...i dont wanna pay additional money for it to up unlocked...so guys tell me,is it globally unlocked ?

• 2014-08-01 16:13
  • fuvF

> In reply to TheTechGuru541 @ 2014-06-02 17:44 from xhit - click to readMaybe "you" don't need an SD Card. Service is not available everywhere one travels around the country. That means the Cloud is not available everywhere. Some of us store files on our phones that we refer to in remote areas. Much of my work is in remote areas and I refer to engineering files routinely. An SD card allows one to carry all of this data and use it without having to carry a tablet or laptop. Lack of an SD card and a file manager makes a smart phone a toy and not a tool. Not too "smart" after all.

• 2014-08-01 09:07
  • 4KX5

Screen is crap, very bad experience my phone and my friends easy got scratch and even mine was worse, the corner broke (It fell down from my hand not while I was standing up )

• 2014-07-27 07:38
  • 49{c

this is globally unlocked

• 2014-07-25 18:08
  • K8Ty

So this is the International version I assume that will do 1700 and 2100 both in HSPA and LTE ?? As in T Mobile ?

• 2014-07-25 06:40
  • Y2bn

> In reply to hellmudd @ 2014-07-11 05:16 from PHus - click to readFrom where u bought this cell. From which country u r ....

• 2014-07-19 12:49
  • sywI

avesome cell till know ....
nokia just bring d bst to its cstmr...
wid a whole new creative experence....
i jst lv it....

• 2014-07-12 15:08
  • 7tGt

I bought this phone to try it in my Country and it works perfectly fine there is no problem what so ever now I am good for 3yrs

• 2014-07-11 05:16
  • PHus

i actually endorsing my self nokia phones because of its unique and undeniable features. nokia has a huge different features compare to other phones because of its os. unlike others. anywhere and everywhere you can see android phones which you can also find in various kind of cheap phones. android and iphones os is just alike and very common. nokia has incredibly got an edge to other phones. and still i would choose and endorse nokia to my friends and acquaintances.

• 2014-07-08 10:49
  • t7Vr

> In reply to Vanmike @ 2014-06-17 09:40 from NvJq - click to readFor me lumia is the best...

• 2014-06-27 16:48
  • 0TFK

> In reply to Vanmike @ 2014-06-17 09:40 from NvJq - click to readI dont think u can go bad with this phone and nokia is very user frendly so, its up to u :) sry for bad english

• 2014-06-23 22:09
  • snNf

What would you consider better? The Lumia or the iPhone 5s?

I currently have an iphone and I am due for upgrade soon, so I am looking at a Lumia cause of the 20 Mega Pixel camera however iphone is so user friendly so I am unsure of what to do.

• 2014-06-17 09:40
  • NvJq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-02 22:53 from NrhD - click to readNo friend, due to GSM /CDMA band issues, and also it's a special version for Verizon operator in USA

But , nokia 1520 has very similar specifications and is available in egypt for about 5000 LE

also a nearly identical lumia phone lumia 930 will be released soon , and will be available in egypt

• 2014-06-12 21:56
  • rnGy

In response to B who says:
still can't use ones own song as ringtone;
first do jut a little research in google, then you'll see you were wrong. Because if Lumia 925 can do it how is it possible that 929 can not, see the following link;

• 2014-06-12 17:58
  • B{Cx

if i buy it unlocked how fast is the 3G compare to 4G speed is it a big defference

• 2014-06-05 05:18
  • PHus
Total of 422 user reviews and opinions for Nokia Lumia Icon.