HELP!!!! it's almost perfect... the only problem is the lack of wi-fi... but i have a doubt: i am from brazil and here there are 2 n73 models, n73-1 (music edition)and n73-5. the one that a own is the n73-5. here we don't have 3g suport, but people are saying that the n73-5 isn't 3g. is it truth??????? And what is rm132 and rm133?? bye
One of the best phones around. Some room for improvement. Tiny joystick and buttons. No full screen wallpaper. No wi fi. No stereo bluetooth streaming. Except these, all other features are spot on. Stunning camera and sound and 3rd party apps and an active internet connection turn this thing into a different beast! Very happy with it.
my firmware is the latest firmware !!
(C) Nokia N73 (11)
i am putting a chinese songs 捉迷藏 Bit rate 320kbps size 8.3mb singer : 林宇中
i convert this songs with 128bit to use as ringtone the effect are same !
and you will no heard any noise with sony headset and computers
u can try yourself by using any earphone
put the equalizer to rock mode you will heard the tinny noise on the background while listening in n73 ME
you can download or buy the songs and try it on your phone or u can let me know your email i can send it to you
Please can anyone tell me whether the N73 music edition audio quality is comparable to sony ericcson walkman series audio quality?
I think this would be the deciding factor whether i buy a Nokia or a SE since the SE sound quality was just awesome.
How does one turn on the screen saver on the mobile?
Please let me know how to keep repeat alarm
ata ur rehman,
ur comment let me surprise, i suspected this n73 is ur one and only phone, maybe this is ur first phone!
how can u said other phones are behind n73.
don't misleading our readers!
to Previous nokia fans,
music quality also depneds on quality of encoding of your music....you cannot expect a 32kbps mp3 to sound as good as a 128kbps mp3. My N73 volume is ok....try upgrade firmware and see if yours would be better...
n 73 is the best phone before n 95 in N series and all other phones like sony,motorolla etc i have fallen in love with n 73 .n 73 ROCKS
N73 or motorolla rokr?
i wanna buy one ov da phones bt i couldn dside wat 2 buy.
N73 is better by features bt rokr looks rockin n i like touch screen mobile
R rokr's software easily availabe??
i am a chinese user but i rarely use my n73 ME earphone to listen to music until one day i go outstation so i load some music in it
after listen to the music a while........
i started to fell whether my N73ME is faulty ??
1) the music volume is damn low !!!
2) the music quality sucksssssssssss..... big time
3) the music voice clarity sucksssssssssss big time some songs i can only hear blur...blur...blur can even heard what the singer sing
4) in some part of the songs i can hear some tiny noise at the background of the music !!
5) i bring back to the handphone shop they say the quality of the N73 ME is like that want !!
I really Dunno what nokia are doing nowadays making such........ phone ...no strength to comment anymore i will sell this phone and using back my cheap mp3 player but can produce better sound and listen to the music in my computer using philips SHP2700 headphone
or i will check out sony walkman product hmm.... maybe will buy k800 or k850 cheap quality ensured and reliable...
i hope you all understand my english
in my opinion nokia are only using a N series brand name to make money only but they are no match with sony K800 or K850 in any features and performance
non of the basic features is better than K800 dont talk about s60 (series60 means MYPIT) = make your phone into trouble...
my mobile revolution motorola E365, 6600, 6630, n73..... NEXT sure sony product(japan technology)
I'm a newbie to s60 phones...
How do I use my headset's button to "skip" songs when playing mp3 via the music player?
Like with my old n6233, by pressing on the headset button, it'll skip to the next song.
Also; is there anyway to update my Australian software to the "Hong Kong" ver in order to read chinese?
hi i am nitin i lost my nokia N73 mobile phone .what should be do.any kind of option to find my mobile
big problem wid this set when ever you switch it off &on asks you to adjust date & time,ohhhhhhhhh
these are the change log of the new firmware of NOKIA N73
- FOTA (Flashing Over The Air)
- Bluetooth Stereo
- A2DP Support
- Dial-up over IR
- Lifetimer Reset for reflashed phones
- Vibra Boot notification
- Configurable Flash setting function for Camera
- Secure Formatter with TCB and All-Files capabilities
- N Series Music Player replaces S60 Music Player
- Online Album included
- Active Standby + UI Grid layout + application locations changed in-line
with Pre-Space UI layout.
- Weather Deck wording alignement
- Spurious “Out of Memory” indications
- Icons and text in Application Shell
- Icon in “Catalogs”
- Folder validity updates
- Alarm clock function, when handset is turned off
- Active Standby Shortcut 6 function
- Quick Office “Save” options
- Bluetooth search “Searching for Devices”
- Camera can not be launched if RAM is low.
- Music player - Indicator appears on the idle state background, after
saving a music track
- Phone reboots if wrong memory card password is entered
- Memory card details are not read correctly if the card is locked by DUV
- Tutorial – Occasional malfunction
- Music player starts when BT stereo headset is switched OFF
- Unable to create FOTA Server profile
- "System Error" occurs when trying to synchronize after restoring the
backed up info.
- "App. Closed: Device manager" is detected after exiting from New
server profile view.
- Gallery crashes or phone reboots when moving rocker after making a
new album in gallery
- Long name for messaging settings makes messaging unusable
- Online Print improvement.
- Streaming improment for H3G
now available on the NSW.