After weeks waiting for my N73 to update the settings after installing the ME software, I tried updating again and guess what? The software has gone back to the original UK version!! And still the settings are still updating themselves.
I give up!!
I been using this phone for a while now and its a great phone, i never had a problem with it and its a great camera phone!! Probably the best phone i ever had.
I'm new to Nokia N73 can someone please tell me how to review video taken from this phone. TQ
hi , I did offline and after one month my fone came back from coma(Offline )....so before trying this , be carefull......thanx
Do u have a problem changing OFFLINE profile to a general profile?
My phone is made in Finland.I didnt try the offline profile.
Why cant phone companies just make a phone that you are able to -
1. Remove the date and time? (I don't want to see it on my wallpaper!) (Like a Nokia 6270)
2. Add a simple wallpaper (That I can create easy in Photoshop or paint shop) and it cover the whole screen instead of having to create some skin online or f*rt a*s about with.. (Like a Nokia 6270)
3. Why the alarm clock cannot be repeated by day instead of having to manually do it every ngt?
4. Have a recent used list in the txt msgs to save having to go into the phonebook every time.. and the sent items that just automatically store into the sent items box and a major feature.. have the date and time on them all..
5) Slots and covers that work properly and are sturdy..
6) A good camera that takes good picture in nightclubs etc (like a Nokia N73)
7) Makes good clear phone calls (Like a Nokia 6270)
8) Bluetooth works properly (Like Nokia's)
9) Menu is easy to use (Like a Nokia 6270)
10) Shows me how many txt's ive sent and how long the total amount of calls ive made each month.. (Like a Nokia 6270)
11) Has Nokia's easy way of txting (Like a Nokia 6270)
12) Is small, compact, robust (Samsung's E/D900sliders) with a big bright screen like Nokia N73 or 6270
Surely these are simple features that every phone user needs and wants.. if there are any phone companies reading this.. guess you have just found out how to make the perfect mobile phone!
even i am using N 73 but i cant understand y people are giving blames about this phone...its picture quality is exllnt.
but do not go for music addition, the only diff is the change of colour.......
Hi.I want to ask on the top N73 loudspeaker got 2 right? If not pls reply fast soon as possible coz my phone top speaker left side is not functioning. I buy this phone from singapore nokia center.I think i need 2 repair there right?
Your Reply Will Be Appreciate.Thanks
The fact that you ask such a question. My advise to you is get the 6233. You are not ready for N73.
hello guys plz let me know is 6233 volume is better and high or n73 volume plz guys help me i have to bought the phone tomorrow
Wanted to know is 2GB mini sd Kingston works fine with this phone... Please have your say on experience.
I am from India, now working in saudi arabia. I am planning to buy N73 phone. But i read a lot bugs with N73 regarding software and joystick. Any users of the phone please tell me there is any bogs or hanging with this phone after updating with the latest firmware v 3. And what about the joystick? Is it not a durable one? I expect an early reply from anyone using N73 in my email or as a commnet here. my email is email@example.com.
thanks and regards,
does anyone familiar with divx player n panoman? wat format of file does it support (divx player). TQ TQ TQ.
i have bought it 5 months ago. i say this pone great but mine hangs when sms, sometimes go inside the gallery by itself, hang after i take a foto and many things. i think i want to exchenge it with w900i
Hey im wondering if N73 is worth the expenses pls tel me if there is any better phone with this expense i'm looking for both a pretty and useful phone i;ll be happy to have ur opinions ?????? 17 farzad
what are the difference between made in finland and made by nokia?
made by nokia means its made in china..
i wanted to know is the load spikers sound quality good? is it beter than nokia 3250 or not? please answer . tnx
First I have Nokia N73 say "made by Nokia" and I have trouble with speaker after 2 weeks speaker start cracking camera cover was much loose and pictures taken by this phone was more painted with blue color and no software update avaliable for that product code.Then I sold this phone and buy the same Nokia N73 but "made in Finland" and this phone is much beter quality with excelent speaker sound, colour on the picture are much beter than previous one without blue color, camera cover was not loose at all and I update the software to the newest firmware.