today i've buyed this wonderfull phone!i recommend this phone because is very nice and easy to use
hi, umm i would really appreciate the help of someone who can tell me which is more reasonable to buy, the N93 or N73, they both have amazing features but i get picky sometimes about the size, my friend has the n93 and i know its big but its worth the features and it is also nice even with its size, so if someone can please help me whith what they think is best of give me the highlights of each, i would really greatly appreciate it!!
To all those wondering about construction of the phone . Yes the phone creaks, but it is definatly not a cheap plastic. It is a very good quality plastic with a lot of flex. This is a softer plastic that can take a lot of flexing without breaking.
Just take a look at the quality injection molding , if you know plastics you will know what I mean.The more I use the phone the more I love it, my only complaint is camera cover and the stupid pop-port interface that comes loose with the usb connection.
I had the sony w800 wich was an amazing phone and dropped it , a piece was chipped out by the memory card slot. I dropped my n73 today and the back come off and there was a little scuff (which came out),but that was all. There is an atvantage to softer plastic!
nokia n73 by far is the best phone out there the user interface is still friendly the upgraded camera come on carl zeiss optics true sony k800i is a good phone and all but you can only do so much on that phone but series s60v3 there so much possibility. theres alway's something wrong with a phone when it get's realeased but what phone out there that doesnt just wait for a firmware upgrade and you'll see that the nokia n73 hands down take out the rest.
THIS PHONE IS ALL MOST THE PERFECT PHONE!Its only missing that Wi-Fi, but above all it is the best camera phone ever all of my friends want to buy it from me.Its 3D sounds ie much much much lounder and better than the sony ericson w810.w800 and k750. Its internet is so like the real one.i advise you to buy it cause this is a phaone you will not regret.
looks nice but its a tad similar to the SE w800i, not very orginal, plus build quality could be loads better.
Could someone comment the sound quality of the music player? I already have a 3.5mm adapter and a pair of good headphones. But anyway, how is the sound quality, good bass, clear sound, loud? Can anyone compare to 6270?
How about the speakers? Clear sound and loud enough?
Ok - here it goes. I got my Nokia N73 2 weeks back. I got it for a decent price of INR 24000 in Chennai with a 128 MB SD card. Overall this is an excellent phone with most of the features that I required. Here are my thoughts
1. Creaky phone - There is a definite creak in the options button, cancel, file viewer buttons as does the camera cover. K790i is much better.
2. Photo Quality - Overall impressed with the photo quality of the phone. However I had a couple of family photos, where the person in the middle is well focussed but those on the sides are not as sharp.
3. Usability - Not bad at all. Yes sometimes I have to go a couple more clicks to get what I want but its not too bad.
4. Video - Good video quality. Better than SE K790i
5. Connectivity - I generally use this for bluetooth connection with my laptop. What I have noticed the Nokia Suite drops the bluetooth connection often (once in approx 4-5 hours). I am able to connect directly over blue tooth, but cannot use Nokia Suite.
6. Speakers - Excellent speaker. At par with SE K790i.
7. Voice recording - I do not know if the phone was featured to record voices for 1 min, but I cannot seem to do voice recording for more than that. I generally keep the voice recording for meetings. Help me remeber stuff later.
8. Battery Life - This to me has been the best part. I keep my bluetooth on always, use the mp3 player with headphoes approx 1-2 hours a day, 5-10 pics in a day, 1 video every 2-3 days, and ofcourse an average of 20 mins talk time daily. I only recharge the phone 1 in 3 days. However I found that if the battery drains out, I need to open the phone, remove the battery and then restart for charging to happen. Hmmm seems like a MS influence to me.
If some could suggest how I can avoid blue tooth connectivity drop outs and increase my voice recording time - it would be great
Thanks and Regards
N73 is an amazing nokia evry one i know was impressed by my 3.2mp camera ,and by the 3D sound systeme .a very large screne and easy number buttons .it's by one word wwwooowww
hey san u seem to know alot about the N73 or any one who can help me out here!?
i got the N73 2 wks back was fine but suddenly froze and the screen switchs off n comes back on its so weird! ?does that happen on all the N73?
and i put 'prison break' or some other tvshow on the mass storage i have 1GIG but when i look in the phone after the transfer is complete i cant find it??any idea how i can find it and whether its possible to watch movies n stuff on it?and how do you get a continuous play list with out pressin next all the time?! sorry for all the questions! would realy help if some one can help me out!!! THANKS A BUNCH! PEACE! :)
can u tell me what is the name of the application in that website that can display full screen wallpaper, please?
I took N73 18 days back. when i dail to see my credit balance i dail *123# it will get restart why, and 2 days back i sell that set, again i took new N73 it is also having a problem when i take 3 photos it will get's hang what's the actual problem simply i'm wasting my money i'll within somedays i'll sell my another N73 and i'll jump for sony ericsson k800I the best phone in my view
If you really think about it the sonyericsson k800i is the overall best mobile device out of the three.
Firstly for still images, the k800i produces the best images with the best contrast, colour and overall clarity. You would notice this better when you zoom into an image once you've taken it. It also incorporates a better macro mode for close up shots. Also bear in mind that sony (the parent company) has been making digital cameras for a very long time compared to nokia. Its sony's expertise that sonyericsson are using. This brings me onto my second point... Sony have also been producing mp3 players for a long time. The k800i produces a better music sound quality than the nokia and samsung. Also the k800i supports bluetooth stereo music (a2dp), as does the samsung, but the nokia still doesn't seem to. Thirdly, in terms of capacity, the Nokia can only support upto a 1Gb or 2Gb memory card. The k800i can support a 4Gb card! The interface on the k800i is much quicker, with better shortcut options (even in camera and music mode), and has additional clever items to improve the consumer experience. For example, there is a feature built in which allows you to update the software version of your phone to the latest version straight from sonyericsson. This option is usually used by sonyericsson to improve camera quality, menu quality, music quality and add additional features (K750i/W800i owners will know this - done from sonyericsson website). The software update function can now be carried out wirelessly through GPRS.
I hope this helps everyone. Imran.
Hi Adam, think you should learn to chill out control your temper & emotions. Though this is a HP forum, we can also "catch up" with each other & more importantly is to learn to respect each other's comments & views.
Btw, just got a 1G MiniSD, it seem to be working fine with the phone. The higher the capacity of the external memory, it requires more power to read the content in it.
1. I brought a N73 in Australia came with headset and 128MB card
2. this is the best phone ive used so far from the nokia range
3. My only concern is ive brought a 2gig card yet it slows the phone down to much and and makes it very unstable. what is the maimum this phone can hole 1gig-
this phone could have been better! nokia should ahve take more time in design but quality wise and features = the best! only the n80 stands close and beats it because it screen wifi and design.