I am facing only one problem with this Nokia n79 is that I am unable to set wallpaper in full screen mode?
Plz help me with this......
This phone does not have any analog with it`s combination of spec`s:
- Under 100grams(doesent pul down pants)
- Very rugged - plastic outside, magnesium chassis inside.
- Physical keyboard(flat touch screens does not use human finger sensor abilities)
- Hardware dedicated lock/unlock slider key
- Hardware camera start/stop cover, dedicated hardware dual-step(focus) camera button
- Micro SD slot(up to 32GB :D)- 4GB are some times not enought when shooting long videos on vacation.
- Standart(modern) micro USB 2.0 speed connection to PC 5MB/s
- Two powerfull speakers
- Nice still camera(5mpx), with macro(can shoot microscopic letters) func and dual led flash.
- Very good video(640x480 at 30fps) recorder with continious flash light support.
-Second camera(for coolnes :D)
-Ambient light sensor(controls power consumption by turning kbd lights off and controling display brightnes in dark and bright light conditions)
-Wi-fi that remembers avery good acces point
-A-GPS, autonomus GPS, fast lock time(5 sec) if needed, Garmin XT support with great free maps, speed cam warnings, speech guidence, turn zoom...
-FM transmiter- cool feature very useful in car radio sometimes.
-Accelerometer - turns photos and screen, snoozes alarms and silences calls("BIG" advertisement for Samsung Galaxy SIII ?!?!)
-TV out- this one is basicly 'to be cool'', but works great
-FM radio, intenet radio
-Very usefull operating sysem with full working multitasking(can play game, be in skype,write sms, listnen to music... and switching betwen them). Discontiniued by MICROSOFT Skype for this phone allows to make voice cals and transfer ANY king of files(photo, video, programs..) long before android phones got this functionality. Phone can read pdf and open and edit word, excel other type of documents.
N-gage gaming platform is old but there are soooo many cool games that can make a lifetime of pleasure(Worms, The ONE, Kappa base, Pinball, Bomber, Krally, Brain challenge, Tetris, Block braker and a 1000 more)
There is even full remote desktop software. Operating system is so old, that there is software for olmost everything you can imagine(here I am missing infrared port of my old N95- to control any king of TV or device with IR)
- Very useful flashlight soft, that in combination with dual led, rugged and now cheap phone is... perfect.
-Saparate connector for charging is also cool, because micro usb connector is to fragile.
IF SOMEBODY KNOWS REPLACEMENT FOR THIS SWISS KNIFE
- CPU sometimes slowin too much, no flash support for browsing in internet
- Will be good to have touch screnn for some purposes(picture scrolling)
- Little ram(128)-sometimes exits programs when low on ram
i have a problem using N79. sometimes the mobile is on,network signals are full. and when someone calls me it says mobile is switched off. it happened thrice with me. what is the problem and what is its remedy? please help out if anyone knows or anyone faced the same issue? kindly advice what shall i do?
Nokia N79 is the best phone i have ever had. Very affordable, smart and fast on internet.
girish geet, 22 Aug 2013display price
The display cost of N79 in Erode, Tamilnadu is Rs.240(Not Original)
u can format ur phone my using the following code...
then it will ask for a password,enter 12345 in it.....the phone will restart. .....and now the phone us formatted...
now u can enjoy ur phone with 65mb of internal memory...
one more gud news.. n79 support both wechat and whatsspp...
miss my good old nokia n79...swapped and added few bucks to a nokia e6...so far n79 has a better sound quality and of course more simple to use!!!