Nokia N8 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.7
7.7
7.5

Can yu make a wifi hotspot out of this phone??

• 2014-07-20 09:44
  • rKHe

hey guys, for those who have used this phone N8, how is the battery life for this phone, how long does it last after charging it?

• 2014-07-19 17:25
  • f0$t

yesterday accidentally drop this legendary smartphone (n8) on floor de screen seriously cracked but I'm surprised d phone is working so fine no problems. tanx Nokia.

• 2014-07-19 14:19
  • ftVg

> In reply to Chang @ 2014-07-18 08:50 from Xuhe - click to readHey brother, hike is available for free in Ovi store. But line messenger is not available & i dont think it may ever arrive in N8. But hoping for the best, miracles may happen & we can use line in N8.

• 2014-07-19 11:13
  • fCx2

> In reply to SUDHAKAR @ 2014-06-19 18:27 from 6vtm - click to readyeesss..........you are rightt........manyy people don't know about nokia n8.....how nice this phone is??

• 2014-07-19 07:21
  • uv25

Is hike nd line mesengr suports in nokia n8??

• 2014-07-18 08:50
  • Xuhe

> In reply to Suvham N8 @ 2014-07-16 19:04 from KAet - click to readNo I haven't used it but if I had a spare phone or had to reinstall the software I would try it. Everyone says it's excellent. Right now I have more than 150 apps, too many mods and settings and a lot of data in my N8 and it's working fine so I wouldn't want to start all over again just to try a different firmware.

• 2014-07-17 03:29
  • akvn

> In reply to harut xp @ 2014-07-16 23:13 from gAXW - click to readYes it is unique, a billion people uses Android phones and "Google" is written on all of them. Almost as unique as bread. Or bananas. Or oranges. You get the point. :-p

• 2014-07-17 03:26
  • akvn

> In reply to Suvham N8 @ 2014-07-13 18:06 from t1$A - click to readNever compare symbian with android.. Andoid is unique

• 2014-07-16 23:13
  • gAXW

Nokia N8 is a real camera phone. I always transfered the pictures to my tablet via bluetooth..it looks so nice . Yesterday I dropped it into water, just for few seconds only. .I dry it by hair dryer for five minutes then do it again by fan for several hours {phone was swicth off}.
Now it is in order :}

• 2014-07-16 21:07
  • PWar

Sorry for wrong spelling. I did not dropped it into water but I falled it into water accidentally. Just for few seconds only. .I switch it off and dry it with electric fan for several hours. Now I can use it without problem.
One more thing I want to say that I always keep my nokia n8 in a plastic cover to protect it.

• 2014-07-16 21:06

Now it is in order :}

• 2014-07-16 20:50
  • PWar

> In reply to MdN8 @ 2014-07-16 02:33 from B}Qm - click to readNice picture. It is very detailed. I heard there's a custom firmware called Belle Delight available for Nokia N8 and it's the best CFW there is and it is already hacked. Is it good and has no bugs in case you have used it on your N8?

• 2014-07-16 19:04
  • KAet

> In reply to Rest @ 2014-07-16 02:22 from u{KH - click to readYes you can. They are available at Nokia Store or Applist http://applist.schumi1331.de/

• 2014-07-16 02:35
  • B}Qm

> In reply to Suvham N8 @ 2014-07-15 12:47 from rKES - click to readThat's way more than enough. :-) I have around 74 MB free on C. Most of the apps I need constantly are on C, as I often plug my phone into my PC to charge it while I'm doing something, so for example Belle Extra Buttons have to stay running.
As for macros, you may be right. Here's a pic I took recently, 3X zoom, flash on...
It's a little grainy at full size but still pretty good. :-)

• 2014-07-16 02:33
  • B}Qm

can i download skype and Viber on N8

• 2014-07-16 02:22
  • u{KH

Can I download Viber and skype on this phone

• 2014-07-16 01:39
  • u{KH

Hey carol, can u plz advice me that how can we receive push notifications of our emails from yahoo & Google.

• 2014-07-15 22:14
  • fCx2

> In reply to Carol @ 2014-07-15 00:17 from J5Cm - click to readThanks Carol. I have installed those apps to E Drive Mass Memory. Actually all the seven applications that I use are installed on E Drive Mass Memory and I won't need to connect my N8 to PC because I have already got my music in the internal memory. That wouldn't create any problems, right?

• 2014-07-15 13:10
  • rKES

> In reply to MdN8 @ 2014-07-13 19:10 from 60PY - click to readThanks MdN8. I installed the two apps (Lancet Brightness and Lancet QuickCam) and my problems are solved. As for Macro photography, I have noticed that in 9 MP 16:9 mode, I can get more close to subjects than in 12 MP 4:3 mode and even at full zoom, the pictures taken with Nokia N8 are very crisp and full of details. I have 122 MB free in C Drive with no applications installed on this drive. Is it enough according to you? =)

• 2014-07-15 12:47
  • rKES
Total of 47819 user reviews and opinions for Nokia N8.