Nokia N8 - user opinions and reviews

7.5

useless phone!

• 2010-05-10 09:37
  • 0U$r

i hate nseries/nokia, lots of version! 5th, 3rd, fp1 fp2, fp999 maemo, blah blah! im sure that n8 uses a new version of symbian lol. nokia doesnt even know how to imrove and fix it!

• 2010-05-10 09:34
  • v0Xt

yay! once this phone and c5 get released, n97 and n97 is teh thing in the past! lol, better save your money now.

• 2010-05-10 09:30
  • v0Xt

> In reply to koRngear @ 2010-05-10 07:17 from vChx - click to readbut Nokia never recommends to purchase from a grey market . U should purchase from nokia store andd even not from multibrand store

• 2010-05-10 08:23
  • upHk

> In reply to Dj lipido @ 2010-05-10 08:09 from mcja - click to readSignificantly better than the regular TFT screen.

• 2010-05-10 08:21
  • wYxC

> In reply to Dj lipido @ 2010-05-10 08:09 from mcja - click to readbuddy its better than tft and give u good visibility outdoor
by the ways this is my dream phone

• 2010-05-10 08:20
  • upHk

Guys how is the amoled screen clearity outdoors when shooting pics or videos?,i've never used a phone with that type of screen b4

• 2010-05-10 08:09
  • mcja

Cell phone fanboys are the worst kind of fanboys!
I think this phone is excellent, just like every other company has excellent phones.

• 2010-05-10 07:51
  • uBEa

to OKP and annony....

We, in Bangladesh have our Official Nokia Shops in several places and they bring the units from China (with specific manufacturing factory, date etc) with warrenty. My point is we do not give a damn about whether it is made in Finland or Hungary or USA. We know we buy sets from Nokia Themselves and they take care of the 'em if the sets fall under warrenty cover- THAT'S IT.

• 2010-05-10 07:17
  • vChx

good phone.

• 2010-05-10 07:08
  • PGx%
  • F

Im glad to see nokia named this N8...and not X8 or C8
N series still the best in my opinion...love all n series...and keeps getting better...cant wait for this one to come out...

• 2010-05-10 06:54
  • fqx9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-05-10 04:13 from u7nN - click to readMy N900 is also made in Korea. korea is good in production, better than Finland (and cheaper). The problem with Samsung/LG is not that they are made in korea, but that they were constructed there! And, Samsung use factories in China as well. Dont know abt LG, i dont care, LG cant make anything good, not even aiconditioners from LG are useable (and Samsung Airconditioners get noisy and bad after short time, just like their electronics the durability and service seem to be problematic). Thank god Nokia does not make refrigerators and stoves, but they do however make excellent tires (was re-branded to Nokian long long time ago now, to avoid name confusion) =)

• 2010-05-10 06:38
  • m7Ir

I'm nokia user, and I'm using 5800 right now, in my personal opinion, it's true that looks like nokia's build not as good as it used to be...

too bad, even I think about going to the other brand a few times, but everytime I look, I dont know and confused myself, so I guess I'll just stick with nokia right now, see if this N8 is going to save nokia's a*s, cause I already have a high expectation about this phone

• 2010-05-10 06:34
  • wrkc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-05-10 04:13 from u7nN - click to readmy omnia hd made in korea..my e63 also made in korea..the 5800 i had was chinese build so were 3 other nokias i had, which is fine for the lower end models. But when you pay top dollar you should expect top product.

• 2010-05-10 06:03
  • 2FYi

I hope the S3 will stray away from the basic touch UI experience of Sv60, it will be much disappointment if it does.

• 2010-05-10 05:44
  • tWif

considering the symbian platform 680mhz is enough to keep the phone fast and usable no more is needed so nokia didnt waste

• 2010-05-10 04:29
  • uRAK

> In reply to okp @ 2010-05-10 03:06 from 2FYi - click to readis samsung made in korea?? i think made in korea is much better that china. i prefer made in Japan n USA.
Made in taiwan also ok.
so here my choice:
1. Japan 2.USA 3.Korea 4.Taiwan

• 2010-05-10 04:13
  • u7nN

> In reply to okp @ 2010-05-10 03:19 from 2FYi - click to readthats why smartphone brand hv to make premiun set Made in USA with the highest Quality just for ppl like u who appriciate quality build.

• 2010-05-10 04:08
  • u7nN

Awesome!

• 2010-05-10 03:43
  • Fv48

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-05-10 03:02 from u7nN - click to readif i was to buy a BMW ,i want one made in Germany, not china..if i was to buy apple i phone i want USA build not chinese....im not knocking chinese products as a whole...im just peed off paying good hard earned money to big companys getting goods made on the cheap ..

• 2010-05-10 03:19
  • 2FYi
Total of 48070 user reviews and opinions for Nokia N8.