Sunil, 14 May 2010Let's answer some of the questions that people asked and I missed to write in my post. 1. Wel... moreHello , is the audio quality of Nokia N8 better than that of Nokia 5800??? Please reply.... :D
Sunil, 14 May 2010Sorry dude...actually the little bulb under the Xenon flash is the Auto focus assist light...n... morethanks sunil..so its the red led light for assisting auto focus..i read some article from damian dinning..the one behind n8's camera..there's no video light because theres no room for it and it should be dual led in order to become effective video light..haha..my fault sunil..peace dude.!
Sunil, 14 May 2010N8 doesn't have continuos autofocus but it has pre-focus. You can focus to infinity or some cl... moreHi, thank you for the post. So it seems the N8 will experience some lag when opening 4-6 apps. I am curious about the performance of N8's video capturing under low light condition. And how is the experience when viewing video through the phone's screen. Anyway, since this is a prototype, then we can expect the actual retail unit to be much better right, since there is still 1 months time before the release. =D
Awesome specifications. U cant ask 4 more in 370 Euros. i dnt knw y ppl compare every nokia phone with iphone or HTC's. And if u r to compare, dont forget to mention the price. Nokia phones r lot cheaper than those phones. A number of guys will find N8 better than iphone and look it is far cheaper than iphone.
My first impression of nokia n8
the overall shape is e71 lookalike
camera part design idea is from n97mini
material used is same as n97 mini?
Volume button, camera button lock switch copy from n97
i give credit to the designer, they are great,
i think, if there are no hdmi usb-otg,then this phone will be shorter and more attractive!
I read all sort of reviews (rumours or lies ) from people who say they actually have this phone or its prototype.You can't judge a phone from an incomplete piece.So whatever you say can't be confirmed.
sam, 14 May 2010Does Nokia N8 have continuous autofocus while recording video like SE Vivaz? if it doesn't hav... moreN8 doesn't have continuos autofocus but it has pre-focus. You can focus to infinity or some closer object then it'll work like a fixed focus recorder.
Does Nokia N8 have continuous autofocus while recording video like SE Vivaz? if it doesn't have then recording video useless and out of focus.
killaudio, 14 May 2010nice review sunil..i guess led light is only available to official retail product..if you can ... moreSorry dude...actually the little bulb under the Xenon flash is the Auto focus assist light...not LED flash. And well, the UI lag may will be improved in retail units but don't expect too many cool transitions like LG, samsung etc.
KLPD, 14 May 2010dude please tell me about build of n8? is it made up of metal or plastic or fibre?Ananoided aluminium bady and glass screen are you happy with that?:)
Sunil, 14 May 2010Let's answer some of the questions that people asked and I missed to write in my post.
1. Wel... moredude please tell me about build of n8?
is it made up of metal or plastic or fibre?
Sunil, 14 May 2010Let's answer some of the questions that people asked and I missed to write in my post. 1. Wel... morenice review sunil..i guess led light is only available to official retail product..if you can see below the xenon flash was the led light..i guess on the prototype it was absent..it real that the music is not impressive..it is real that its only has 1 monospeaker not stereo speaker..and looking to some videos the transition is not good..and it alm0st lag in some condition..but i think it will resolve thru firmware update like nokia5800 and n97..
Let's answer some of the questions that people asked and I missed to write in my post.
1. Well, I can't say much about its camera's low light performance as I didn't get the chance to check that but I can say this much that in the photos taken indoors with my omnia HD I found quite some noise in full resolution where with N8's I found very little and that gonna improve more I think in the retail unit. So I expect low light performance gonna be pretty good.
2. The screen is scratch resistance yes.
3. The overall build quality is pretty good for guys but girls gonna have problems.
4. I didn't get the full pleasure of multitouch for a bit slowness and you lot won't too if you fill up more than 10GB of its internal memory. Better use memory cards.
5. The UI is obviously better than symbian^1 but not groundbreaking. The annoying double press is now disabled, the three home screens are actualy parts of one big homescreen. I found the speed of kinetic scrolling a bit too much though which may cause some mishaps. And to my great disappointment I didn't find that much transition effects thats why I didn't write it on my first post.
6. Sorry guys no additional LED flash so forget low light video recording.
7. While running 2-3 apps the speed of the UI won't lag much but u can hardly use the ui while runnnin 4-5 apps unlike N900.
8. I used my i8910 headphone (its awesome) to hear its music. The quality is pretty good but I dunno why the bass wasn't real like; it was like some box is being banged hard...
Hope this helps. Cheers!