Nokia N8 - user opinions and reviews

10%

7.8
7.8
7.5

Hi friends my N8's touch is not working and its not charging as well whats the solution for this ?

• 2015-05-22 08:08
  • utbC

> In reply to Abq @ 2015-05-20 04:30 from jayY - click to readIt's not YOUR n8. It's a "problem" of all n8's. I'm with my 3rd n8 and all of them with low volume at ear.

• 2015-05-20 19:03
  • 3bFk

My N8 has low earpiece call volume even with volume key set to maximum. Any suggestions ?

• 2015-05-20 04:30
  • jayY

> In reply to DEEPAK @ 2015-05-13 19:55 from uuZV - click to readdon't worry...go to the nokia care centre and update with nokia's official belle os.it will be fine.pls avoid *#7370# or the 3 botton combination to reset

• 2015-05-18 18:16
  • rKaZ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-07 11:52 from Nqw6 - click to readi forget my security code

• 2015-05-16 22:31
  • Nm$H

> In reply to DEEPAK @ 2015-05-13 19:55 from uuZV - click to readyou have to reflash it with stock firmware or custom FW.
else try nokia suite to update to the latest one.
BTW nokia store is no more.

• 2015-05-16 18:19
  • bJ2G

Still have this great phone with me. But after resetting phone i lost some apps like store, maps, etc how to get it or better ones ? please reply me thanks in advance

• 2015-05-13 19:55
  • uuZV

> In reply to moisesapr @ 2015-04-28 21:45 from M7YI - click to readYes I have different Nokia's with WP on it, they are good. But they should never have abondoned Sybmian.

• 2015-05-11 21:19
  • 0wxc

it,s good qulility phone. camera so good ................................................­......................

• 2015-05-11 08:56
  • t}AJ

N8 is the best succses of nokia brand
So i think they must release it,s 2nd part
Increase it, s camera quality

• 2015-05-11 07:07
  • t}Fj

> In reply to Supremo @ 2015-04-24 16:27 from U@Ht - click to readCouldn't agree more. Even after iphone and now Samsung Galaxy: I still think of and miss my N8.
The camera was brilliant and the feature I liked the best: it had an in built transmitter that allowed to play radio and music on the car stereo.
Unfortunately Symbian was in the end not supported by some of the apps such as BBCiplayer. I also liked the design.

• 2015-05-10 21:31
  • 3JnV

It's a nice phone no doubt but it's browser can't decode multilanguage. That's a major problem. I still use NOKIA N8.

• 2015-05-08 09:57
  • uNVx

I have installed YAPPARI(whatsapp client) in my Nokia N900, but it opens the previous owner's account. How to remove/delete it and create/register my own number?? Please help!!!
Any update?

• 2015-05-08 08:10
  • w43M

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-07 11:52 from Nqw6 - click to readYou have to find Nokia Maps on the internet and then install, I see it here:

As for Nokia Store, it doesn't exist any more for Symbian. You can use AppList:

Or Opera Store on Opera Mini... Or look for apps on the internet.

In other news, my battery is gone, it has swollen and I was lucky to notice it before it damaged my N8. Well it was 3-4 years old so it was expected. I ordered a new one from GearBest.com for 2,56 Euro, free shipping, it arrived fast enough, they sent it from Sweden to avoid EU customs problems and it works. The battery level acts weird - after 50% it starts discharging fast, but still it holds for a day so I can't complain. I just hope it stays like that. :-)

• 2015-05-08 04:29
  • B}QK

I reset my nokia n8 to factory settings and I lost ovi store and maps please tell me how to restore them

• 2015-05-07 11:52
  • Nqw6

> In reply to Rck @ 2015-05-06 13:36 from XuqU - click to readWhy not releasing other generations of N8. Nokia should be aware that N8 is a big success for them and had topped No. 1 selling charts in many parts of the world when it was released in 2010. Nokia got alot of money from N8.

Do it again Nokia ! Look at Samsung: they get incredible amount of money by repeating their successful produts again and again. Nokia should have seen this.

• 2015-05-07 11:25
  • y{0P

Now nokia should release agian this mob. With new genrtion class. Nd increase the pixels .....
ILOVEMYN8

• 2015-05-06 13:36
  • XuqU

Guys i have read many articles of sim card error after belle update. My Mom's Nokia 603 automatically shutdown when insert sim card after update to belle fp1 and reflash to fp2. But nokia603 still have problem sim card. Any solution?

• 2015-05-05 00:47
  • tDM9

> In reply to phonicky @ 2015-04-27 01:04 from 0wqP - click to readNokia could adopt any OSes the want to, but Nokia should not forget to develop its home grown Symbian OS and MeeGo.

Besides Android is almost the same as Symbian: Widget, Shortcuts, Pannels, Multi Tasking, Multiple Home Screen & UI, Built in File Manager, and others.

Symbian can do what Android can do, but Symbian is more resouce efficient and much better in battery life. So Nokia can give the world alternative OS.

• 2015-05-04 07:24
  • y{0P

> In reply to Aadrian @ 2015-04-26 15:35 from 0wxc - click to readDo you think of the new operating system Nokia "Windows Phone"? You seem appropriate that OS for Nokia?

• 2015-04-28 21:45
  • M7YI
Total of 48236 user reviews and opinions for Nokia N8.