Nokia N8 - user opinions and reviews

7.5

I wanna get it right now, if i had this n8, all my dreams would make real

• 2014-06-18 22:23
  • PvET

I think that the reason that Nokia phone is lag behind from other phone is their cost . They are very expensive then other mobile . The features that Nokia phone provide in high cost the other mobile provide in low cost.

• 2014-06-18 08:39
  • P@Zm

Heello there i am using this hot muscled machine since last one year and i haven't face any problem..... look its camera is unique in its category... u cant find some features battery backup and music in other mobiles..... that is reason nokia has stopped

• 2014-06-18 08:34
  • P@Zm

> In reply to franky @ 2014-06-15 03:14 from KgZC - click to readIt has been discontinued and taken out of the market. So it is imposible to fin it there. All you can do is to try amazon or ebay or other online stores....

• 2014-06-16 22:32
  • J5Cm

N8 is best phone.

• 2014-06-16 13:13
  • terv

where to i buy this phone in phillipines? i cant seem to find it anymore, its a great phone to use since its not that big nor to small and has a great camera to capture special moments when you forgot to bring your camera

• 2014-06-15 03:14
  • KgZC

> In reply to Matthias @ 2014-06-12 10:45 from TSS9 - click to readyou need to setup firmware properly. Or hardware problem

• 2014-06-15 02:59
  • PEqh

> In reply to Matthias @ 2014-06-12 10:45 from TSS9 - click to readMaybe you bought it from one of the markets where FM transmitter is not allowed (illegal) and Nokia didn't include it? The only way is to flash your phone with new software for another country or custom firmware like Delight.

• 2014-06-12 12:25
  • B}QT

Hi. I have a N8 which seems to be missing the fm transmitter (pl via radio function). How do I get it back? I am running on Nokia Belle Refresh 1514

• 2014-06-12 10:45
  • TSS9

super phone

• 2014-06-11 18:01
  • 7j{h

> In reply to pushpa @ 2014-06-05 08:48 from 9xHH - click to readsame on my n8

• 2014-06-10 01:41
  • t7XH

For everyone who needs a replacement for Nokia Internet Radio (no longer supported by Nokia), first version of cuteRadio is now available. It's not completely perfect yet but it works well and will be improved.
Download here and install:

• 2014-06-09 16:17
  • B}Qn

I can't to shear all file of memory my mobile phone

• 2014-06-07 05:14
  • tS4k

it is working perfectly on my n8, my friend maybe if you download the app again or try another installer it may work.

• 2014-06-06 15:57
  • PX54
  • F

Some bad news, some good news. Nokia Internet Radio doesn't work any more (thanks for nothing Nokia) but the guy who developed cuteTube is completing cuteRadio, internet radio app, and it should be out soon.

• 2014-06-05 19:23
  • akvp

Changing your perception on Windows phone, eh????

• 2014-06-05 12:33
  • vaSe

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-23 20:38 from tT$X - click to readWhat to do man?. Nokia and Microsoft do not care for its customers.

• 2014-06-05 09:35
  • 6vta

my nokia n8 can't make viber viice call pls give me instruction. thank,s

• 2014-06-05 08:48
  • 9xHH

> In reply to MdN8 @ 2014-06-02 03:44 from B}QG - click to readYou,re welcome, i will come back as soon as i can with updates if you are interested. After the official release of 8.1 maybe i can say more about the system

• 2014-06-02 15:31
  • n@g5

> In reply to Carol @ 2014-05-29 23:28 from J5Cm - click to readWow thanks for this. I've read a lot about WP and yet you mentioned a lot of things nobody else did. You rule. :-) It's just small things a real Symbian user would complain about, and I'm similar. Yeah, profiles... I need them. I suppose there's a way around everything and there's a new official file manager now, and you win a lot, lose a lot... Still I think I'd like to try it. Just last week I finally saw the 1020 in real life (shop window) and I admit I didn't remember any other phone. Just remembered I saw the 1020. White, but never mind. It was a bit the same when I first saw the N8 - well I didn't say "WOW the 1020!" like I was impressed with the N8, but still I can't think of many more interesting phones. There's a 808 - 1020 - K Zoom comparison on AllAboutSymbian now and the Samsung doesn't look too bad, but still... It's "Google inside" and I just can't make myself want it. Google sells your data, but when US agencies ask Microsoft for data, Microsoft sends them a bill too, and they have to pay. That's sort of cool. I like BlackBerry but there's no Xenon. Or iPhone. And I'd rather have Xenon than 1000 apps, I need it, especially for macros these days. I could write much more but I won't now, I've read your impressions 2-3 times already just so you know. Thanks, man! :-)

• 2014-06-02 03:44
  • B}QG
Total of 47767 user reviews and opinions for Nokia N8.