Nokia N8 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.8
7.8
7.5

> In reply to Awais @ 2015-03-08 03:40 from Mfx9 - click to readHi dude are you sure the battery is 100 percent original Nokia battery? These days unknown manufacturer makes batteries and put big company sticker on them so as to trick customers into believing that it is original. Since you said its a new battery which may or may not be 100 percent original, it must have something to do with charging cycle. Drain the battery until it says battery low and then plug in the charger and let your phone charge to 100 percent without interrupting. After that monitor the backup it gives. If it's too low then change the battery with a geniune Nokia battery.

• 2015-03-08 18:11
  • s8bJ

Nokia Store now directs to the default web browser which opens the Opera Store for Symbian site.

• 2015-03-08 09:17
  • rKGZ

hi friends i am using nokia n8. these days i face a problem about battery timing when battery charge is show 40% then phone within second battery down 0% and phone will be off. i was changed battery before 5 days but same problem. plz any body tell me what i can do???? thanks

• 2015-03-08 03:40
  • Mfx9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-06 10:00 from uNVx - click to readThere are Viber, Whatsapp and WeChat for the N8. Some of them don't have full functionality like on other platforms.

In other news, now it's 2 years since I bought my N8 (used) and no problems yet except the battery doesn't last as long as it used to. Everything else still works fine and I do use it a lot. Best phone in my life. Once I tried to see how long I can keep it on before something goes wrong, but I gave up after... (see pic) and rebooted it to refresh it a little. :-)

• 2015-03-07 19:01
  • akvf

> In reply to Superemo @ 2015-02-19 10:32 from t1$D - click to readLumia phones will become superhit only Microsoft introduces the resolution changing option like 3, 5, 10 MP and 640x 480, 1280x720, 1920x1080.

• 2015-03-06 20:08
  • ut%J

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-06 10:00 from uNVx - click to readViber will work. But only texting will work. Voice facility is not there :-(

• 2015-03-06 20:04
  • ut%J

can i use viber,whatsapp,tango,we chat on nokia n8???plz cmntz

• 2015-03-06 10:00
  • uNVx

> In reply to pc @ 2015-03-04 22:05 from fuNc - click to readYeah it just opens on a webpage

• 2015-03-06 00:45
  • 0wxc

> In reply to pc @ 2015-03-03 19:53 from ftVg - click to readDid you get the update to opera mini store when you opened the store?

• 2015-03-04 00:43
  • 0wxc

finally nokia store is opera mobile store mmm.

• 2015-03-03 19:53
  • ftVg

Extra ordinary phone

• 2015-03-03 14:32
  • rAfs

hey i think nokia is good .but lumia 620 is also good. I wanna buy one of it . Which should i buy? Plz suggest me friend.plz

• 2015-03-03 10:23
  • uNVC

so nice

• 2015-03-01 15:44
  • uw0S
  • F

Ok friends.
I m going to buy that used N8.
Thank u.

• 2015-02-25 08:26
  • PEq2

> In reply to www @ 2015-02-20 15:45 from PEqe - click to readThe N8 is awesome, so if it's in good condition, yes buy it. Would be nice to have a N8 cause the phone looks good and performs fine. Good camera as well and it gives one handed usability. I have the trio N8, 808 and 1020 and everytime I use the N8 it feels as if you don't need more.

• 2015-02-25 00:42
  • 0wxc

> In reply to PintoManuel @ 2015-01-25 03:56 from 3S%g - click to readPlease try using/enabling the mobile data when you want to use GPS in map applications. I too was upset when mine did not work for 10 to 15 minutes and sometimes it did not help at all. Once your GPS starts working you may switch off the mobile data and GPS continues to work. It is much much faster this way than trying to let the GPS work on its own. I do it all the time now and it works fine. Before that I never got any signal or location for 10 to 15 minutes at least and I would end up feeling frustrated...

• 2015-02-22 10:32
  • utr6

> In reply to www @ 2015-02-20 15:45 from PEqe - click to readYes, you can buy it if it is in good condition and don't have any software or hardware related faults. Also you can look for a Nokia 808 PureView, it's too good.

• 2015-02-21 11:08
  • U@Ht

I had to sell my Nokia N8 (Dark Grey colour) because it was originally a silver colour model and had its body changed twice and because of that the touch started to misbehave so I changed the touch and it started to work perfect but a new problem popped up after that whenever using internet or making calls the touch was working on its own without the user's input. I flashed the firmware twice through Phoenix but the problem didn't go away because it was hardware specific. Sold it to someone who would use it as an multimedia device without cellular connectivity. Now with that money I bought a Nokia Asha 200. Still had some money left so added some from my pocket and bought a Nokia N8 (Bronze) colour today through the classifieds. (-:

• 2015-02-21 11:00
  • U@Ht
Total of 48200 user reviews and opinions for Nokia N8.