Nokia N8 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.8
7.7
7.5

> In reply to Ran @ 2015-01-14 11:31 from utnM - click to readThe battery is your prob... put out the battery and luck is "fat" or not change this

• 2015-01-20 23:43
  • JiNr

Moved to note3 but n8 is still my love,still carry it wid me even without sim.this phone is awesum. .nothing beats n8 .ya you can do alot many things wid note3 but n8 lovers understand Wat I mean... m not gonna discard it or sell it..its wid me..

• 2015-01-20 12:27
  • U{dq

Hi. I have problem with the signal of my new nokia n8. I cant get calls or to make calls several's times on a day. I cant get messages and i cant sent messages .

• 2015-01-19 22:06
  • mCX{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-05 16:15 from XuWN - click to readgo to files...then rename the picture and put .jpg in the end of the name ...then that pic will appear in gallery

• 2015-01-14 22:43
  • vGUp

Phone get switched off many times on receipt of calls. Problem not solved even after reinitialisation of software. what could be the problem?

• 2015-01-14 11:31
  • utnM

iam using n* from 2010 to till...sucha awesome phone.,superb camera 12mp carl seiss lens,.hd quality video...good battery backup....loved this from nokia

• 2015-01-12 15:28
  • ut}B

Such a lovely phone my Nokia N8 is. I guess this is the first Nokia phone with a non-removable battery and also my first phone with a non-removable battey but man, you just open the bottom screws, pull the bottom out, remove the battery lid and pull out the battery. There, you just removed the battery. It's easy to remove the battery of Nokia N8 even though it is termed as non-removable. If only phones like Moto G and Asus Zenfone 5 with non-removable had this Nokia N8 like mechanism for the battery, maybe I'd have given them a thought now that software support for Symbian is at a critical stage but nonetheless, Symbian still rocks. Ever since (June 2014) I'm using Nokia N8, I never had a single crash. Hope Nokia brings back Symbian and legendary phones like Nokia N95, N8 and E series in future. In this whole world, Nokia have the best knowledge of how to make a phone.

• 2015-01-11 18:22
  • U@Hu

hey guys, I've seen many complains from u related with phone bugs, whatsapp etc. I've installed Symbian S4 upgrade on my n8 and let me tell you, this is totally different phone. It doesn lag, it is super smooth and fast, many new features, no bugs and crashes. I've been using it since the summer, try to download it and install it. It really makes the phone a lot better !

• 2015-01-11 04:21
  • 38P5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-05 16:15 from XuWN - click to readMove it to the IMAGES folder in the memory card. Then switch off your mobile. Remove the memory card carefully. Then insert again. Switch on the mobile and wait dor 5 minutes to finish booting. All the best.

• 2015-01-08 04:22
  • utAr

always apper, there was a problem in signing in, check your phone date and time settings, how do i resolve this prolem, even in downloading a applications

• 2015-01-06 12:32
  • thbk

iam having problem wd my gallery..pics r not being displayed ,,although it has been saved in files..plss help..

• 2015-01-05 16:15
  • XuWN
  • Rating0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-01 15:32 from v0qG - click to readYou ignorant, joikuspot is present on my 808. It can connect only two symbian phones, but it can not connect an android phone!

• 2015-01-05 02:02
  • rATx

Why bt? Don't you have joikuspot on N8?

• 2015-01-01 15:32
  • v0qG
  • Rating0

Hai guys.... Successfully linked my Nokia 808 as bluetooth modem to my Nokia XL Android phone with 'BlueVPN.apk' application! :-) :-) :-)

• 2014-12-31 16:32
  • YT1m

• 2014-12-31 10:26
  • rAQp
  • Rating0

How to share my Nokia 808's internet on my Android phone? Please help me. Thanks in advance!

• 2014-12-30 17:02
  • rAf8

> In reply to SUDHAKAR @ 2014-12-28 14:27 from utAs - click to readI don't quite trust windows phone. Yet.

• 2014-12-29 06:19
  • v0qG

> In reply to Aadrian @ 2014-12-29 00:31 from 0wxc - click to readOh that's great to hear, it's good that it's not some hardware problem. I never used Whatsapp but I've seen apps called "Close Whatsapp" and "Whatsapp Scheduler" which turns it on/off at specific times of the day. Personally I hate that type of applications (always running, always connected to the internet) where the user doesn't have any control. Problem solved, then. :-)

• 2014-12-29 03:09
  • B}Qk

Finally my N8's screen turns off automatically again. I found out whatsapp kept on running continuously and that caused problems, while I don't even use whatsapp on this phone.
So I deleted the app, and now the phone's screen does turn off from itself again.

• 2014-12-29 00:31
  • 0wxc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-20 09:26 from v0qG - click to readNey. Look at lumia 730 and 830 models. It will suit you.

• 2014-12-28 14:27
  • utAs
Total of 48137 user reviews and opinions for Nokia N8.