Ok, this phone looks pretty good but I'm stumped on something, can this thing watch video off YouTube? I'm sure the reason most people want the WiFi is because it allows them to stream videos. What I'm hearing off others is the N96 has this Flash Lite 3 or something that allows it to watch most video. So does N82 have this program?
Hey guys I Need Your help ... I want to buy a phone but I couldnt decide which one either N81 8GB or N82 ... I was reading comments and surfing in the net about it like for 3 days :D a little bit exagerating ... Plz could you guys suggest which one to buy ... there is some price difference so anyway which worths it's price... thanks in advance ... ur suggestions are really appreciated ... ;)
I have this phone and i love the whole design, the keypad works very good!
you gotta admit dude,
the design is not worth the 8.7 people have given it, that keypad its horrible, its as if they forgot to put buttons in until the last second. must be pretty irritating on your fingers to text on that phone...
yes, im sure the spec are brilliant..al hail nokia and all that, but the design really lets it down in my opinion.
u r right "it's soo... ugly"! still it's no. 1 from ny other mobile...!! :)
though I am not an owner of an n82, I would like to point out several things from his posts
comparing x1 to n82
you say x1 has an advantage at the processor as the x1 is clocked at 500+ mhz whilest n82 is only at 330 mhz
n82 is like n95...it has a multicore processor
you cant really say which is better x1 may be faster but n82 owns it in efficiency
though x1 has 4 led lights....n82's more powerful xenon flash still owns it
x1 no doubt has a better screen and you'll probably be able to view videos and pictures better with it...
but upon uploading the videos taken and the pictures taken to the pc...which one would own?
clearly n82 will beat it with it's 5mp camera(even though mp count has nothing to do with quality...one cannot deny that there are times where size does matter^_^ )
Charge the battery overnight for the first 2 nights, best each charge should be over 14hrs. Li-ion batteries do not need to deplete before charging again, in fact depleting battery will damage the battery. So just charge it 14hrs, use as normal for the day then charge 14hrs again, it should have pretty good lifespan after that.The reason for charging overnight twice is that there are tiny wirings and cells that takes quite a while for electricity to pass through and fill up fully. Can read up from the internet on li-ion battery care. I read form http://www.mobileshop.org/user...terycare.htm hope it is useful :)
I just bought this phone yesterday,it was excellent so far. There is an argument about battery charge. Question: What is the properly way need to be charged for the first time? Thanks
Want to know;
- Is the screen bettr than N73 Screen
- How big is the screen compared to N73/N95
- Is der any difference between N95 & N82 Screen Quality?
- Does it do DVD Recording like N95?
n82 win renowned tipa award 2008........
enjoy from nokia n82...with superb camera 5mp...
is the noise reduction of the camera in n82 black better than the titanium?
thanks in advance.
1.nokia n82 win eropean photo&imaging awards tip technical image press association 2008.
2.best mobile imaging device nokia n82......
there are many jealous guys for Nokia N82
but i can say that "EAST OR WEST N82 IS THE BEST"
i dont understamd why u people are comapring with N73. N73 only support 262,144 colours but N82 support 16.7 million colour
(2)N73 sound is high but it noise while N82 has crystial clear sound which make your mood good
my CAMERA REVIEW on N82:
after a thorough inspection of the camera picture qualities, I can say that the 5MP of N82 is DISAPPOINTING!
in well-lit conditions, it is clear enough. However, in low-light conditions, the camera is AWFUL! you can see a vast amount of Jpeg artifacts in the pictures! bad news is, its very hard or impossible to remove using noise reduction software as they are quite large!
The "inbuilt" noise reduction on N82 is what caused this. I can say that the N73 noise reduction is much better, although it would cause the picture to lose details, make it look blurry and you have the feeling of being a painted picture, it does look much better than the N82 for having no jpeg artifacts.
I dont want to compare N82 with X1 but check the fact below :
1. WVGA (X1) is 5 times better than QVGA.
2. 528 MHz (X1) is faster than 300+ MHz.
3. X1 has QWERTY, Touch screen and joystick and N82 has not QWERTY, no touch screen etc
4. X1 has longer life battery at 1500 Li-PO than N82 has.
5. X1 has 4 LED light
6. X1 use 6.1 WM OS.
7. X1 is made of premium steel but N82 is made of plastick.
8. X1 has HSUPA but N82 is no HSUPA
9. X1 has VGA resolution of video on WVGA resolution screen, It means WVGA will increase resolution of VGA video as much as 76800pxl. In other word, You can watch a movie better than the device quality it self and look at N82, VGA resolution of video on QVGA resolution screen, it means QVGA will decrease VGA resolution of video (307200 to 76800).In other word, Nokia fanboy never enjoy VGA resolution of video at real quality on the ohone screen.Wasting money
10. X1 can show more pixels of Megapixels camera picture because resolution of screen which can show pixels as much as 384000 pxl rather than N82 can only show 76800pxl on screen so althought you use 5MP camera,only 76800pxl can be showed because limitation of QVGA screen resolution.In other word 3.2 MP on phone WVGA resolution screen is much better than 5MP on phone QVGA resolution screen.
11. 65000 color is more than enough and not make the phone more expensive. Look at expensive 16M color, do you thing there is an object has 16M color variation? is you car ? You painted your car with red, blue, black, yellow, green, pink, brown, purple and what else because there are stil 8 color not 16MILLION color variation.You can't detect color as mush as 16M color variation at once sight and your eyes have limitation.
Wasting money for buying a phone with useless devices