I already got a N6500s but I'm really tempted to get this phone.. specially after seeing the real thing! and the best part is the price is not to high as expected! :) .. I just might give my N6500s to my wife..
I also have the problem of that the file size for the photo is less than 1m, approx. 0.7-0.8m per photo for the carmera setting of max. 5m pixels, anyone have idea ?
Battery is good but its not that bad... it drains the battery if u use WiFi mind you thats the same with Laptops. So it understandable! Don't use the Wifi if you don't need it!!!! I use my phone regularly say 4.5 hours at times without Wifi scanning, Bluetooth, No videocall and minimum surfing to the web about 20mins and you know what I managed to get about 2.5 days out of it. Don't listen to what people say about this phone until you have test drove it for a week, and besides you can always return it if you don't like it!!! Commonsense really!
I have just bought it yesterday, it is 5m pixel carmera phone, why the file size for the photo is less than 1m, approx. 0.7-0.8m per photo ?
is'nt the N82 be as loud as the N95 ...?
please3 tell me... help me?
The back panel is made of hard plastic so it's light but very durable.
Don't worry about the casing it's rock solid.
It's a brand new 12 months warranty phone. Junrex is an authorized Nokia distributor here in the Philippines, u can check it at Nokia website.
I never purchased a recondition or 2nd hand nokia unit in my whole life and i will never!
Now let's talk about the silver snapper.
Here's what i like:
1. Build quality is superb.
2. I thought the silver front panel looks cheap but it's not. I even like it much than my N73ME.
3. I don't have problems with the keypad and d-pad. Now i'm done with N73's joystick that i hate most.
4. User interface is quick. I love the auto screen rotation, cool feature.
5. USB, bluetooth and internet connection is flawless.
6. Wifi connection is superb. It can detect wifi routers in an instant.
7. Xenon flash really makes a difference compared to LED flash. It captures lots of details.
8. Taking pictures is now quick from focusing to saving and previewing compared to N73.
9. Music quality improved a lot comnpared to N73 when listening to headset or separate speakers.
and here's what i hate:
1. I'm really disappointed with the display as i'm very keen to details. N73 is better. I don't know why, when in fact N82 can display up to 16.7 million colors compared to 262,144 colors of N73 with the same screen size and resolution. Anybody have an idea? You can only appreciate the details of the picture when viewing it in a slideshow. Don't dare looking at it at the preview button, you'll just be disappointed if you're used to with N73.
2. Built-in loud speakers are so weak. Again N73 is much better. But it's fine with me cause i listen to music using headset.
3. Album art is deleted from music player if you delete the source/album art picture from the gallery.
I haven't use the GPS yet so i'll post my observations soon...
That's all for now guys. Merry Christmas to all!
the reason why this has become cheap is because its a crappy phone that's all. poor battery life, poor keypad and an overrated phone with nothing to offer except xenon flash. no wonder its price keeps on dropping. aren't you guys surprised?
You can get it at Php19,290.00 only here in Cebu at Junrex. Can't believe it? i just purchased it this afternoon. It's a promo price actually that will end on the 30th.
- Talaga Father Vince hindi kaya re-condition lang yung N82 na yan? Just post your comments here regarding with your N82 if it performs better cause I like it too..I wanted to buy it but here in my place they don't have N82.. They only have N95 8GB pero it cost 33 thousand plus...imagine... But I'm not into slide phone and I'm afraid, because there was no cover or protection on the camera.. I'm more into pictures that's why N82 suites to me...And I want to know everything about it and I'm waiting for it to become only 20,000 and below if it is 15,000 much better so I can save my money.. :)
I am interested in this mobile...but I'm really into music and now I am the proud owner of a wonderful 5610. I need to know if the music player is good in this mobile.
Basically weather you have 8gb/not/card slot with 8gb memory card it doesn't matter.. to me. Coz if you have 8gb memory cards u basically have limited mobile you can share it with that u just transfer file thru frequency band.
is true? Wow.. very affordable pala jan.. bkt kaya? any oter reason aside sa promo?! I've been thinking about this and N6500 Slide..
this phone is really y sexy in terms of features, but the design is tolerable.. :) hehe.. it really looks better in real world than the images.. definitely my next phone..
iv jst bought the nokia n82.. can any1 please send me some good phones or tell me from where i could download them!
This is a beauty,but i just got the N81 cause i didn't need all the things the N82 has. Its amazing how well priced these phones are,Nokia are doing a great job!!
yes blitzpam! I was even shocked at first when she told me na its just 19,290.00. Im just so lucky. By d way im posting dis reply using my N82 thru wifi.
im quite glad the price is dropping.. cause then i can get it... cant wait:) if i cant afford it.. then its gonna be the samsung i450:( :(
actually the keypad of the n82 is not that bad to use, its actually quite user friendly and easy to use much better then SE k850,
the functions of this phone is superb but there is still room for improvement...
the prob for this phone is that the price of this phone keeps dropping!!!