Nokia N86 8MP - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.2

ugly and heavy, sticking to my N85.

• 2009-02-17 07:14
  • PZeb

If the price of it is less than 350$
It is the best mobile that i have seen

• 2009-02-17 07:03
  • nsDy

gsmarena please change the picture of this phone to white color N86

dark blue looks so ugly

• 2009-02-17 06:48
  • ibXV

i have a feeling samsung's company was back behind the stage, this looks all samsung to me...look at the writings on the back,it like samsung,but the innov8 is still a better choice than the w995,poor nokia...BUT I still own a NOKIA!!!!!!!!NOKIA RULES

• 2009-02-17 06:43
  • BNWH

i like this one,
i hope i can replace my N82 with this this year. ☺

• 2009-02-17 06:39
  • PEGg

Looks Stupid...(Yahoo! Im the first to comment...)

• 2009-02-17 06:39

• F

Ugly look..ugly look.... please make plastic surgery on N86

• 2009-02-17 06:29
  • uEyw

I expected a lot from Nokia, especially about this phone. I don't know whether its corolla or not...but Nokia disappointed me..

• 2009-02-17 06:27
  • vwdn
  • Were are Nokia Now?
  • Rating0

NO, this is not from nokia. Iam sure.

were are nokia now, what is the difrent between N85 and N86?

BayBay Nokia I will go to another Co.

• 2009-02-17 06:27
  • 3C7r

Boring

• 2009-02-17 06:17
  • vCJa

woooooooooooooooooooooow !
finally Nokia with 8MP cam..

I am sure its gonna be a rocking one !

• 2009-02-17 06:14
  • vGig

the phone has a good camera 8MP but the design compared to other n series is not good. it could have made the desighn much nicer compared to the camera

• 2009-02-17 05:56
  • tEeb

just plain ugly!!! come on nokia im your fan you gonna let me down like this....... i wait for sony ericsson idou instead, thought nokia gonna show us some crazy 8mp phone.....................

• 2009-02-17 05:43
  • q{iZ

why is it all the reviews on the N85 were good, few construction issues, flat keys but one of the best phones around (probably the best in its price range).

Then nokia brings out the same phone with a few good upgrades (better quality, 8mp, 8gb, compass, better kers, better looks (my view)) and it is the worst phone in the world?

Please name me one phone in the same price range that has better specs.

Congrats to nokia for good improvements to an already good phone.

• 2009-02-17 05:15
  • PGxq

people. dont go criticizing this phone for its design and features. heres one good then to do. dont like it dont buy it. no point in comparing it to the Idou or the omnia HD when its not even out yet. and no. im not a nokia fan. im a htc fan. so if yall gonna go call me a nokia fan. you guys are wrong.

• 2009-02-17 04:28
  • YcjP

For the past 2 months, I bought 3 nokia phones (6220c, N85 & 5800xm). I sold all of them due to poor build quality. I hope this N86 will be better.

• 2009-02-17 04:11
  • uS%x

Ugly??? Lets talk about the samsung M7600 Beat DJ, or the motorola Aura, personally its better looking than the N85 which was alright.

• 2009-02-17 03:52
  • PGxq

Ok this is still n0t the n82 success0r. C0me on nokia where is a candy bar with 8mp xen0n 2.6" screen and latest os fr0m symbian.

• 2009-02-17 03:50
  • ji{R

The N series has the worst build quality these days and i hope this n86 will be the last toy!!
I moved to the E series for the solid metal and the great build quality..
I have E51 and E71 and going to buy samsung omnia HD as a perfect MULTIMEDIA device with a Great design.

I suggest that nokia combine N and E series In NE new line :)

• 2009-02-17 03:47
  • fsfg
Total of 8122 user reviews and opinions for Nokia N86 8MP.