Nokia N9 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.0
7.8
7.8

Just a WARNING TO ALL N9 USERS dont clear your device, you will lose all apps you have downloaded, I tried to open Store on my phone and it says that page is unavailable, same thing with my downloads.

• 2015-04-25 07:02
  • 3qBq

well meego os feels natural... swipe down to close swipe left or right or from the bottom go back to homescreen. double tap to unlock the n9 ( now lollipop copied this feature!!)... and this os is Superb and amazingly modern and timeless just look at the three main home screen. feed( shows notification and social updates status from the home screen) application and multitasking view/screen (view the open or running application on the background, the running app showed in card that can be zoomed in or out).... i love how to unlocked the lockscreen.... JUST A SWIPE AWAY... the haptic feedback from the keyboard sounds, interacting with the homescreen or closing an app is realistic enough that u can tell what sounds to closing an app :) The sqircle ( square + circle) design intergrate within the meego OS and become its trademark... beautifully simple both hardware and software.. you will discover its magic if u own this phone..

• 2015-04-24 16:01
  • PF5p

Me nokia n9 not run stor please help me

• 2015-04-21 15:08
  • rKvV

replace symbian with android or sailfish os

• 2015-04-16 11:14
  • 9FY2

It has finally met Waterloo.
Nokia Store says GO AND BUY A LUMIA, as N9 is no longer working well. I supposed the Web would still work; I erred greatly. Web has stopped browsing. Things have really turned ugly. I wonder how I can delete Nokia_installed apps. N9 is gone!

• 2015-04-14 05:27
  • ftKa

my cousin is using n9 it has a long battery which last for 3 days thats wonderfull cell

• 2015-04-13 20:12
  • 6Qhf

> In reply to mahdie @ 2015-04-10 16:18 from HI9n - click to readpassword: 12345

• 2015-04-12 22:35
  • X}}y

I am planning to buy a nokia n9. I am using samsung galaxy s3 mini, i am tired to see how my battery drains out so quick, it does not last for a day. This is a major problem with Android phone. Please advise me how is nokia n9 battery?

• 2015-04-10 16:27
  • fjRA

Hi
I have a question. ...
I have nokia n9 and I forget my security code,
I want to reset my phone but I can't
do you no any way that can use for fixing my phone? ???
pleas someone answer me

• 2015-04-10 16:18
  • HI9n

Typical Nokia folley. Nice quality as ever, but they come up with these different ideas, then scrap them once they realise they are not what the majority of people really want, or they can use easily. Why notifications on the pull down screen don't take you to whats being notified is beyond me. With no app store now, only good for calls, messaging and pics really (Camera good). Internet not brill. Messaging is about impossible with their usual overly small font if you're eyes are not perfect. I do like Nokias, but the company mess about, take your money, then desert you when they fail to achieve

• 2015-04-10 06:41
  • 39xh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-08 12:34 from KGaG - click to readThats because nokia store was shutdown..

• 2015-04-09 04:57
  • Lfja

I an being fail to download any thing from store , when i am touching store symbol then showing - there is a problem opening this page , it could be a lost connection or a slow network , how can i fix it , please advise . thanks/shofiquel /Dhaka.

• 2015-04-08 12:34
  • KGaG

Plz tell me n9 android r jawA Symbian

• 2015-04-07 11:02
  • PAmi

> In reply to nilesh @ 2015-03-31 10:56 from PGjA - click to readyou have to install whatsup from warehause (install warehouse first. this is like ovi store or nokia store) or you can google it ;)

• 2015-04-05 21:44
  • 3SDh

> In reply to kitNokiaFan @ 2015-03-18 15:45 from Kg%P - click to readtry to reset your phone

• 2015-04-01 07:05
  • t7$0

when I insert my sim card to my n9, the phone shutsdown. :( how can i fix it? any suggestion?

• 2015-04-01 07:03
  • t7$0

> In reply to vvvv @ 2015-03-24 15:32 from 2T9x - click to readhow wats'up run nokia n9..plz help me..

• 2015-03-31 10:56
  • PGjA

> In reply to kitNokiaFan @ 2015-03-18 15:45 from Kg%P - click to readback them up to pc, then try to clear the device, but back up first otherwise you will lose all your content, and dont forget to remove sim card too.

• 2015-03-26 10:08
  • 3q@3

> In reply to Singh @ 2015-02-24 19:02 from uuug - click to readwhatsup will work on n9.try brooo

• 2015-03-24 15:32
  • 2T9x

Hi everyone,, I need your help. my nokia n9 can't view images and videos in the gallery but can be seen in my file manager also my music are not present in my music player but still can be seen from my file manger.. can anyone fixed this kind of problem?

• 2015-03-18 15:45
  • Kg%P
Total of 12359 user reviews and opinions for Nokia N9.