Nokia N9 - user opinions and reviews

15%

8.0
7.7
7.8

> In reply to MONIL @ 2013-09-25 16:34 from vGxN - click to readInsert sim n try to reboot n wait u I'll get

• 2013-09-26 04:34
  • t1$I

i recently brought an n9 64gb in india, i've converted my sim to micro but my phone's not reading sim card what to do please help...
that sim card is workin on my sisters lumia please help wht to do...

• 2013-09-25 16:34
  • vGxN

After about a year of using MeeGo OS, I can boldly say that, Nokia N9 is the most versatile phone made before her sale to America. Nokia N9 is not all about what a phone can do for you (this is part), it is more of what you can do with a phone; thanks to the OS. I'll still recommend it. At some points, Facebook, Skype, Wazapp connectivity and music sharing were real issues; not anymore. The OS seems to have a memory that tends to restore ROM to factory settings, making it impossible for device to lose orientation. Many problems that most of us lamented over, such as Java, Memory card and 4G, have proven to be good features we can do without, as the lacks met almost perfect substitutions. Aside fashion, N9 would continually top User Satisfaction rating. Frankly, N9 is less problematic when viewed with other smart phones. I cant over-praise the device, it deserves all my respect. Long live N9.

• 2013-09-25 15:28
  • fsVb

> In reply to lucky @ 2013-09-19 12:08 from NHMf - click to readHi, this is Solomon, from Nigeria.
In the phone, there is a pre-installed app called Track & Prot. It is, I believe, a Dutch network company that simply helps to literally tracks your device using the unique serial number and thus protects it. If you registered with them before the phone ran away, go to their site and log in. Usually, your number is your username and then your password. You will them be able to do to the run away phone whatsoever you want, including receiving the number of sim currently in the phone. Thence, you can religiously speak with the possessor to restore your Once In A Lifetime technology.
If you're not registered with them, I dont know what else you may do but to pray that the possessor enjoys it as you must have.

• 2013-09-25 14:54
  • fsVb

Its really amazing :)

• 2013-09-24 22:46
  • KIhx

It's very nice phone, i like it...

• 2013-09-23 22:08
  • ttd%

> In reply to Teejay @ 2013-09-17 11:52 from 9DaA - click to readOpen Music player tap on song which u want to delete it I'll show u option to delete

• 2013-09-21 14:12
  • t1$L

> In reply to Bojojo @ 2013-09-17 23:24 from f3TC - click to readGo To settings/Application/installation/Allow installations from non-store soures on it it will install

• 2013-09-21 14:09
  • t1$L

> In reply to jagpreet @ 2013-09-19 13:47 from RKjF - click to readIts not available in indian, actually its not ever launched in india. I bought it from Dubai last year. If any of your relatives are in Dubai you can ask them. Some time ago it was available through online shopping sites in india but you can't trust their quality.
Its best phone with smart swipe gestures. Build quality excellent (Nokia best in hardware), and all other features are superb.

• 2013-09-20 05:44
  • U$4H

1.Nokia N9 finland phone support pc suite connect to the internet data cable in pc
2.What is Nokia N9 finland Vs N9 phone differences
3.Nokia N9 finland is made in original nokia company

Thanks
Daham

• 2013-09-19 14:10
  • s%{@

i want to purchase this mobile from amritsar please suggest

• 2013-09-19 13:47
  • RKjF

I lost my nokia n9 last month ...how can i get someone who is using that phone now ?

• 2013-09-19 12:08
  • NHMf

> In reply to allawi @ 2013-05-01 03:04 from 55UT - click to readhi how did you change from meego to ntriod hope thats the right spelling, kindly please email me on mavnmarvo@gmail.com am using N9 and would lov eto instal Tango

• 2013-09-19 11:34
  • Sc5A

> In reply to shekhar @ 2013-09-18 11:54 from t}GY - click to readinstallation inturrupted” wen installing wazzapp...plz help guys im stuck.

• 2013-09-19 07:24
  • NmWf

Still one of my favorite Nokia phones of all time. Also still one of the best phones ever. It had so much potential.

• 2013-09-19 00:43
  • nwYR

hi
hw can i get my N9 registered in India if i ve to go for Nokia music store?

• 2013-09-18 11:54
  • t}GY

guys plz help...i was updating my wazzapp. The problem z it dsnt want to get installed my fone says “installation interrupted”. Dnt knw wat to do nw, ive tried for two days to install it but gives d same message. Plz help, i berg.

• 2013-09-17 23:24
  • f3TC

Still better than crap windows Lumia series..

• 2013-09-17 18:46
  • t1$E

How do you delete music files on Nokia N9?

• 2013-09-17 11:52
  • 9DaA

Wazapp 0.9.21 is available in Chinese forum. Log in is extremely easy! Load faster than before.

• 2013-09-16 14:17
  • ibj{
Total of 12280 user reviews and opinions for Nokia N9.