Nokia N9 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.0
7.8
7.8

battery its ok but i had problem with facebook messenger .I decided to reset my phone.After reset had big issue!Its not possible to login in facebook ,google,nokia acount,store,maps,drive as well.only Skype work fine.Writing-service not available!WTF?

• 2015-05-31 21:02
  • JHMI

> In reply to raheem @ 2015-04-13 20:12 from 6Qhf - click to readdont lie to people on here,n9 cant last for 3days, mine had to be charged thrice a day

• 2015-05-30 12:57
  • j%wN

i had this phone for about 7 months , it's OS is great to interact with,but hardware are outdated,ram and cpu are not too good to make the phone runs smoothly without freezing, camera isn't too great either my S2 had better camera than n9, gorilla glass is amazing i had my n9 dropped from my hands so many many times no scratches,n9 heats up when playing games ,battery life is extremely poor,no updates on software, very few apps come with the phone. i dropped my phone and a charging port bent and the phone died. its a good-looking phone but a bit thinner with small screen

• 2015-05-30 12:49
  • j%wN

My apps store not working,When I connect to internet for app store loading ,any time displayed "There was a problem this page.It could be lost connection or a slow network.Check your connection or try again later" But my internet connection good & network fast, Pls help me, How to load my N9 apps store?

• 2015-05-21 17:06
  • PWDw

mine wont connect to data connection..i've tried evryhing..please help

• 2015-05-20 14:58
  • ubgZ

Hai Frinds Ovi Store Is Not Open So Pls Help Other Site Or store For Application download .pls Solution for App Download.browser etc Download

• 2015-05-15 03:04
  • Hkt}

saran you should resest your phone i hope your phone batter working

• 2015-05-03 04:40
  • uZa9

can any body tell me is nokia n9 is able to play candy crush saga plz reply fast

• 2015-05-02 20:29
  • uW%f

> In reply to Toto @ 2015-04-10 16:27 from fjRA - click to readn9 have a long batery life but don't buy it because of store problem

• 2015-04-28 20:50
  • PAmi

Hai pls help me my music player is not open only that time update library in last three days how to open pls reply

• 2015-04-27 14:16
  • Hkt$

Hai all n9 user Microsoft is plane in all Nokia n9 phones insert ti Windows os . so first step for ovi store blocked . Microsoft is very bad plane i hat to Microsoft

• 2015-04-27 14:10
  • Hkt$

Hai my n9 is not responding in ovi store and nokia account .all so my music player is not open(update library ) so pls help

• 2015-04-27 14:00
  • Hkt$

> In reply to jim @ 2015-04-25 07:02 from 3qBq - click to readYes thats right.. I tried also opening the store but it always says that connection is not available..

• 2015-04-25 15:47
  • tNty

Just a WARNING TO ALL N9 USERS dont clear your device, you will lose all apps you have downloaded, I tried to open Store on my phone and it says that page is unavailable, same thing with my downloads.

• 2015-04-25 07:02
  • 3qBq

well meego os feels natural... swipe down to close swipe left or right or from the bottom go back to homescreen. double tap to unlock the n9 ( now lollipop copied this feature!!)... and this os is Superb and amazingly modern and timeless just look at the three main home screen. feed( shows notification and social updates status from the home screen) application and multitasking view/screen (view the open or running application on the background, the running app showed in card that can be zoomed in or out).... i love how to unlocked the lockscreen.... JUST A SWIPE AWAY... the haptic feedback from the keyboard sounds, interacting with the homescreen or closing an app is realistic enough that u can tell what sounds to closing an app :) The sqircle ( square + circle) design intergrate within the meego OS and become its trademark... beautifully simple both hardware and software.. you will discover its magic if u own this phone..

• 2015-04-24 16:01
  • PF5p

Me nokia n9 not run stor please help me

• 2015-04-21 15:08
  • rKvV

replace symbian with android or sailfish os

• 2015-04-16 11:14
  • 9FY2

It has finally met Waterloo.
Nokia Store says GO AND BUY A LUMIA, as N9 is no longer working well. I supposed the Web would still work; I erred greatly. Web has stopped browsing. Things have really turned ugly. I wonder how I can delete Nokia_installed apps. N9 is gone!

• 2015-04-14 05:27
  • ftKa

my cousin is using n9 it has a long battery which last for 3 days thats wonderfull cell

• 2015-04-13 20:12
  • 6Qhf

> In reply to mahdie @ 2015-04-10 16:18 from HI9n - click to readpassword: 12345

• 2015-04-12 22:35
  • X}}y
Total of 12391 user reviews and opinions for Nokia N9.