Nokia N9 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.0
7.7
7.8

> In reply to charlie @ 2014-06-17 04:07 from scdn - click to readWill Jolla run on my N9? Can we buy it in US soon?

• 2014-06-18 15:45
  • 4JpM

> In reply to TimmieTee @ 2014-04-19 22:30 from jerw - click to readNo wait for Jolla to be available for the US market (if you're on the US that is). Sailfish OS is everything Meego could have been if Microsoft didn't kill it off.

• 2014-06-17 04:07
  • scdn

> In reply to Yubaraj @ 2014-06-10 12:24 from 7w0G - click to readYes you can change the battery

• 2014-06-17 04:02
  • scdn

> In reply to mimi @ 2014-06-06 13:43 from iGRF - click to readPlenty of good deals on eBay

• 2014-06-11 10:19
  • NvTm

If the battery gets damaged than can we change the battery or just throw it in to the dustbin . . . . .

• 2014-06-10 12:24
  • 7w0G

Hi,i recently bought second hand n9. But i cant active developer mode. Always installation interrupted error. I tried with both wifi and gprs. And i also cant download many apps from nokia store like firefox, filebox, or flashlight etc. Those apps are which has dependencies issues. Any one faced this ever? If yes, please suggest me some solutions. Thanks.

• 2014-06-09 20:02
  • ut$g

Just bought a second hand N9. Still super smooth. No bumps nor denta. Physical appearance and the constructiion is superb! It's like lumia and the curve glass makes the unit great. Meego interface is smooth compared to android even there a multiple apps running on the background. When someone saw my unit navigating, they started to ask what model am i using! Lol! Screen resolution and color is awesome! Glad found a second hand N9 in tip top condition

• 2014-06-08 05:23
  • sxtc

I have a nokia n9 64gb.how can i install android jelly bean in it?

• 2014-06-07 14:18
  • utVw

how can I get the n9 now

• 2014-06-06 13:43
  • iGRF

> In reply to dev @ 2014-06-02 18:39 from t1$D - click to readhow did download whatsapp.on your n9

• 2014-06-03 16:22
  • NmPB

wazzap is a better whatsapp alternative available for the nokia n9

• 2014-06-02 18:39
  • t1$D

i'm using whatsapp in my N9

• 2014-06-02 11:36
  • uw1V

fuddu no supported whats app

• 2014-05-24 12:35
  • 2SKK

> In reply to dinesh @ 2014-05-23 19:01 from YTdr - click to readPersecute is Whatsaap alternative at present.
It is buggy but works.
N9 is single sim phone. Phone is beuty but do not expect much of gaming etc with this phone.
Still phone is addictive.

• 2014-05-24 10:40
  • rx2E

guys, anyone tell me that n9 contains dual sim and watsapp can be install for that.
plss tell me guys..
my mail id,
dineshkumar13195@gmail.com

• 2014-05-23 19:01
  • YTdr

Broke my screen too, fell perfectly flat, face down on a vinyl floor. Not much a fall needed to take out Gorilla glass! New screen and digitizer is about $80 on ebay. Think I'll just use it like it is for now. Waiting on the Nexus 6. HTC One M8 too expensive right now.

• 2014-05-17 03:31
  • 4Ke2

I got this awesome beautiful device just two months ago. One year old second hand 16gb.. Feel like new.I couldn't believe i got such a piece of art for 80 euros... I used to have n8 before, which was good, more for it's hardware, especially camera. Symbian Belle was good, just that.But this, it's just great! MeeGo is a OS that when you use it you feel that everything is where it should be. And the same case for the case...policarbonate case is superb. It just feel nice and warm.. No s scratch after one and half year...and it's sturdy to. I really think things is best mobile phone if not gadgetof all time..and camera is very good...live focus, depth of field, macro... bottom line. If i buy new phone, it would be N9 64 gig..

• 2014-05-17 01:20
  • JFj0

so this will be the fall of my n9! finally gone!! it started with shattered glass when it fell face down then face down again the second time! now the inner screen is broken! will i throw extra $200 to repair this beauty beast display? No! RiP my N9

• 2014-05-08 20:11
  • ftVg
Total of 12208 user reviews and opinions for Nokia N9.