Nokia N9 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.0
7.8
7.8

> In reply to Singh @ 2015-02-24 19:02 from uuug - click to readI do whatsapp on my nokia n9. You waxt to do it ? Go on "my-meego.com". You will download whatsapp from there

• 2015-02-25 05:38
  • ft{T

> In reply to zia @ 2015-02-19 17:35 from X{yb - click to readThis phone was released in 2011. This is the first and the last of its kind, the only phone running Meego OS. So basically official support to this smartphone by software developers have stopped.

• 2015-02-24 19:13
  • XMV$

> In reply to Demir @ 2014-12-18 17:43 from MZVQ - click to readI also like Nokia n9 and I have decoded to buy one...but I read the reviews why everybody says that whatsapp does not work with Nokia N9.........
Can anyone clear my doubt plzzzzzzzz............ ☝

• 2015-02-24 19:02
  • uuug

This phone is very awesome. Do whatsapp but dont do viber. Go on "my-meego.com" . There are many applications

• 2015-02-24 15:34
  • ft{T

I love this phone and I am hoping I can sill find a brand new one in stock at Nokia Stores...

• 2015-02-24 09:37
  • Kg%6

> In reply to zia @ 2015-02-19 17:35 from X{yb - click to readyou can download maps for offline navigation, for the asphalt and whatsup not sure, because im not using it.

• 2015-02-21 15:09
  • 3q5h

N9 is my main smartphone now..

• 2015-02-21 02:26
  • PF5p

Best mobile ever, FU Microsoft.

• 2015-02-20 18:03
  • 3rDS

this phone is timeless

• 2015-02-20 15:08
  • mh{U

Is the N9 still available in US

• 2015-02-20 07:02
  • J9Qt

Wow i can't believe that i don't know about this phone from years but after reading comments i fell in love with this device i want one
Plzzz ams me whether this phone supports offline maps as my lumia does and also asphalt 8 and whatsapp,??? Is any new phone coming in this series with dual sim reply me fast as iam thinking about lumia 532 dual also plzz help :)

• 2015-02-19 17:35
  • X{yb

Downdload WHATSUP on your n9 !!!! Ever wonder how?? Many attempts but fail?!

1.google' warehouse openrepos' on your n9 browser
2.DOWNLOAD THE LINK ;)
3.after installing the warehouse app, now search 'Whatsup'
4.download whatsup not persecute!!!
5.youre done

• 2015-02-19 03:23
  • PF5p

I have 16 gig black N9. Its not best phone, it is THE best of the best phone ever!

I just cant understand why they let it go...

maybe Microsoft realized that its so good that they stand no chances with windows so they decided to kill it before it went popular.

But now I'm seriously thinking to replace my N9.

With guess what phone? N9 64 gig. :)

• 2015-02-11 19:18
  • JK$e

Nokia n9 is unique.I have been using it for over one year and it is great. Apart from the not so powerful processor and GPU, it is perfect.The camera is good too.It has a lot of modes for taking photos. A drawback is the flash which produces more yellowish light in comparison to the lumia led diodes.Gps and the wifi connections are perfect.Too bad there are no more updates to the maps for this device. Nokia could have changed the market - had they continued the product's development.MeeGo is sth totaly new to the market - all these gestures.Android phones used double tapping for unlocking the display quite after it was installed on nokia n9.
Surely this unique piece of tech could have become the best of the best on the market, had Nokia continued the development of the software and improvement in the hardware.
Apart from my point of view on the experience, nokia n9 suits my needs completely. It has everything a man needs to to use. I just wish they had made more out of it. Good luck to all users

• 2015-02-11 10:06
  • 3PIF

All the n9 users & lovers around the world please rate our legend 10 of 10 in all to make it no.1 in the by rate list, cz it's going down in the intrest list...
please don't let it dissapear it a request... Please Vote For The Most Unique & Loved Device Ever Made... Thanxx... :)

• 2015-02-08 17:16
  • vGxX

> In reply to mirons @ 2015-02-02 00:00 from 0pA$ - click to readDo not worry. I will last for one day even if you put the beatifull n9 to some work.

If used only for calling and mesaging, and some background weather and feeds, you can even squeeze 2 days.

Browsing (1h) + watching videos (1h) + regular calling and texting, will drain you baterry in around 14h. Still enough from morning to dawn.

Make sure you properly setup your phone.

Use Profilematic app for enabling and disabling services along the day.

Nokia N9 still the best looking phone ever.

• 2015-02-05 09:37
  • sp2J

how is the battery life on n9? can it stand on idle for one day?

• 2015-02-02 00:00
  • 0pA$

Im nt able to install whatsapp in my phone...can anyone help ?

• 2015-01-29 04:37
  • 7wA6

The N9! It's 2015 and my 64 gb is still rocking it. It's the most badass phone ever made. Meego is stable, reliable, lots of music, swype, play anything with km player even flv( for the guys who are asking how to play flv)) everything you need is there in this phone. I might never shift to another phone. It's a shame what happened to Nokia, with this phone, the phone world was headed in the right direction, share freely, use freely, tech for the people first, then to make money. Ios sucks android sucks as much. Jolla is a step backwards from the simplicity of n9 and harmattan. Microsoft has killed Nokia sync...booo.but n9 lives thanks to the great community who still keep it going. Still discovering Easter eggs in it:) Long live N9!

• 2015-01-25 12:18
  • rx21

superb.

• 2015-01-24 23:05
  • m@L0
Total of 12369 user reviews and opinions for Nokia N9.