Nokia N9 - user opinions and reviews

7.8

Great phone Nokia

• 2011-08-02 08:13
  • Hxfx

> In reply to gnexus @ 2011-08-01 11:42 from 3bUY - click to readnokia n 9 is better than android os. Meego os has some extraordinary features that android dont have. Though it has not any dual core processor like android phone but it is faster than android phone.

• 2011-08-02 05:39
  • uNVx

guys, let's get serious here, N9 packs one of the best hardware one can get, it actually beats every other cell in the market, except for that cpu, but who cares, as long as it can run smoothly...
meego os?? best os out there, apps?? davlik emulator will give us about 200000 android app to downlaod... more then enough huh?
minimum you won't have to deal with build quality, as we all know nokia gives nothing but the best...
so getting this N9!!!

• 2011-08-02 05:19
  • 0kGa

Super design....excellent in syle...loved it...

• 2011-08-02 04:51
  • tu6x

> In reply to kali999 @ 2011-08-02 03:38 from HB5P - click to readWhat makes you think that we havent tried Android/IOS?
Tried, looked nice while it lasted, which was not long. Decided the hardware too fragile to be worth my hard earned money. Now back to solid long life Nokia.
Doesnt mean I wouldnt use another Android phone,hey, the competition & wide range of choice is good for us consumers.

• 2011-08-02 03:58
  • IVDU

I love the simple design. I love the smooth. I love the simple multitasking. I love the simple but complete user interface. Jeez I love this smartphone! Nokia N9 my next phone after Nokia n8 n86 n82 e5 and x2. Nokia rocks my world.

• 2011-08-02 03:55
  • tu6x

Love the looks of the phone and the interface. Nokia really pulled it off, just when almost nobody expected. This phone is probably the best looking smartphone right now, and the OS has a lots of nice innovating features that you can`t find on other mature operating systems. I really hope nokia will support and make lots of apps. I want installed 200 000 apps on my phone like my friend phone. My friend have android phone and he installed 100 000 apps on it. And another my friend have iphone and he installed 100 000 apps on it. I hope nokia can do more than that cause i love to installed more apps on my phone. Please nokia make 1 million apps for me.

• 2011-08-02 03:48
  • tu6x

Now all you people forget nokia because it is in the wrong hand just move on.
Why don't we accept change.
The new change is andoroid and ios.
We started with nokia, and it is not compulsory that we should end we nokia.
Therefore just give yourself a chance to look around you.
Take something new and try it like SG2 or any andoroid or IOS.
Give nokia a space so that they should realised their customer worth.
Those who are working for customer are just getting ignore with their hardwork.
Please admire these new players and motivate them.
Just because of them only you are now able to see N8 or N9 N500 etc.
Dont allow monopoly as it used to be earlier by nokia.
They just played with hardend cusotmers money.
Regards,
Kali999

• 2011-08-02 03:38
  • HB5P

should i get the n9 or a rock? they both seem to do the same things...absolutely nothing!!

• 2011-08-02 02:06
  • j8LN

Yes buddy this phone veru cute & Good lucking .but what is the price........

• 2011-08-01 22:51
  • HBCQ

its beautiful smart phone,but its very expensive!!

• 2011-08-01 22:29
  • fpy5

Like the high res' display, but it's not exactly a ground-breaking device. I am confused where this device fits in to modern day smartphones, looks great though and has Nokia's quality about it.

• 2011-08-01 22:13
  • LaQ4

how much is this phone for approximately??

• 2011-08-01 21:29
  • 2@gc

how much is this phone for approximately??

• 2011-08-01 21:25
  • 2@gc

i saw its video on youtube,its a beautiful phone from a beautiful company,and its os is also beautiful and better than any other os and i think its the no 1 os and phone in the world

• 2011-08-01 19:29
  • IaH9

Hi,what do you guys like about the nokia n9?

• 2011-08-01 19:00
  • PS6t

nokia always makes the most balanced phones...in terms of features and specs....and they are always ahead of the competition

• 2011-08-01 16:21
  • 8yT0

> In reply to [deleted post]personally, i don't care buddy! I love this beautiful n9.. it's all i care, and all of us nokia lovers. take a hike buddy!

• 2011-08-01 13:46
  • 9x16

it's a cool phone for smart phone users....

• 2011-08-01 12:10
  • vGx8

> In reply to ANKESH @ 2011-07-30 07:07 from uvga - click to readcan't wait to have this

• 2011-08-01 11:55
  • t7Tc
Total of 12331 user reviews and opinions for Nokia N9.