Nokia N9 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

8.0
7.8
7.8

this is light speed mobile and very.. very...sexy

• 2011-08-02 14:26
  • 7XNU

Symbian, MeeGo, Windows Mobile? what don't you decide people? I am not all that impressed. Except the GUI and processor update, the phone features are worst than N8. This is in fact a downgrade.

• 2011-08-02 14:02
  • nmE9

> In reply to Nivin @ 2011-07-31 06:04 from upcB - click to readlol bro.... i support android.. all i am saying is nokia should stop symbian and be more aggressive... i agree nokia is currently selling crappy phones.. and samsung have really taken it away from them.. nokia really has lost its way..... and the worst part of their phones.... its bloody costly .. i checked the x7... its rs 22000!!!!! for the horrendous cpu and camera.. i totally agree... looks dont always matter.... :)

• 2011-08-02 13:50
  • uupV

duh smart phones are available 4 smart users n f you aren't don't buy 1 coz it wont work

• 2011-08-02 13:49
  • N9WV

• 2011-08-02 13:48
  • N9WV

this is beautiful

• 2011-08-02 13:12
  • CYET

> In reply to Azam @ 2011-08-02 03:48 from tu6x - click to readMeego can use Android apps because of "Alien Dalvik" :)

• 2011-08-02 12:50
  • nxkh

Looks amazing ....tough competition for iphone and android...
after all.nokia is nokia

• 2011-08-02 12:49
  • 9xJY

> In reply to Rj3starNasun @ 2011-08-02 11:57 from t7Wu - click to readIf you want qwerty keypad & dont mind the 2.4" screen, E6 is not bad. Touchscreen & type,Symbian Anna, cheaper than E7.

• 2011-08-02 12:44
  • IVD@

I'm really hoping to buy this but it doesn't have a qwerty so I guess I'll go with E7.... If I'm lucky maybe they'll release an issue with qwerty... I got sweaty hands so touch screen phone is a no no...

• 2011-08-02 11:57
  • t7Wu

great phone... i am definitely buying it...

• 2011-08-02 10:27
  • Hxfx

> In reply to kali999 @ 2011-08-02 03:38 from HB5P - click to readhey buddy! why don't you make your own choice plain and simple! we make ours, and it's not your money anyway it's ours!...and i'm buying n9.. you have your choice be happy with it, don't tell us what to do! this is nokia forum you get into, go away!

• 2011-08-02 09:02
  • 9x16

Great phone Nokia

• 2011-08-02 08:13
  • Hxfx

> In reply to gnexus @ 2011-08-01 11:42 from 3bUY - click to readnokia n 9 is better than android os. Meego os has some extraordinary features that android dont have. Though it has not any dual core processor like android phone but it is faster than android phone.

• 2011-08-02 05:39
  • uNVx

guys, let's get serious here, N9 packs one of the best hardware one can get, it actually beats every other cell in the market, except for that cpu, but who cares, as long as it can run smoothly...
meego os?? best os out there, apps?? davlik emulator will give us about 200000 android app to downlaod... more then enough huh?
minimum you won't have to deal with build quality, as we all know nokia gives nothing but the best...
so getting this N9!!!

• 2011-08-02 05:19
  • 0kGa

Super design....excellent in syle...loved it...

• 2011-08-02 04:51
  • tu6x

> In reply to kali999 @ 2011-08-02 03:38 from HB5P - click to readWhat makes you think that we havent tried Android/IOS?
Tried, looked nice while it lasted, which was not long. Decided the hardware too fragile to be worth my hard earned money. Now back to solid long life Nokia.
Doesnt mean I wouldnt use another Android phone,hey, the competition & wide range of choice is good for us consumers.

• 2011-08-02 03:58
  • IVDU

I love the simple design. I love the smooth. I love the simple multitasking. I love the simple but complete user interface. Jeez I love this smartphone! Nokia N9 my next phone after Nokia n8 n86 n82 e5 and x2. Nokia rocks my world.

• 2011-08-02 03:55
  • tu6x

Love the looks of the phone and the interface. Nokia really pulled it off, just when almost nobody expected. This phone is probably the best looking smartphone right now, and the OS has a lots of nice innovating features that you can`t find on other mature operating systems. I really hope nokia will support and make lots of apps. I want installed 200 000 apps on my phone like my friend phone. My friend have android phone and he installed 100 000 apps on it. And another my friend have iphone and he installed 100 000 apps on it. I hope nokia can do more than that cause i love to installed more apps on my phone. Please nokia make 1 million apps for me.

• 2011-08-02 03:48
  • tu6x

Now all you people forget nokia because it is in the wrong hand just move on.
Why don't we accept change.
The new change is andoroid and ios.
We started with nokia, and it is not compulsory that we should end we nokia.
Therefore just give yourself a chance to look around you.
Take something new and try it like SG2 or any andoroid or IOS.
Give nokia a space so that they should realised their customer worth.
Those who are working for customer are just getting ignore with their hardwork.
Please admire these new players and motivate them.
Just because of them only you are now able to see N8 or N9 N500 etc.
Dont allow monopoly as it used to be earlier by nokia.
They just played with hardend cusotmers money.
Regards,
Kali999

• 2011-08-02 03:38
  • HB5P
Total of 12343 user reviews and opinions for Nokia N9.