Nokia N9 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.9
7.7
7.7

Great phone really but, when is this going out in the market?

• 2011-07-22 00:26
  • gyNn

A normal person uses maximum of 20 apps in his smartphone remainig all others apps are just for show off.. But we cant tell anything about some abnormal persons:-) you never know they will marry their smartphone itself:-)..

• 2011-07-21 20:43
  • 9CHE

can we compare mego OS with ANDROID???
which one is better MEGO or ANDROID??

• 2011-07-21 20:08
  • IaHg

can we compare mego OS with ANDROID????

• 2011-07-21 20:07
  • IaHg

> In reply to skunk @ 2011-07-21 14:32 from PNj5 - click to readNope.avi

I jailbroke my iOS device and, sure, I use it for calling and messaging, but I don't like social networking. I have ROMs and Emulators on it, I've got PDF files on it for reading books or programming guides/books, and I customized it so much that it's distinguishable among any other iOS. I have a custom theme, as well. Not everyone use SmartPhone for communication purposes, if you just needed that, any old phone would do.

• 2011-07-21 18:57
  • kcfA

> In reply to kkc @ 2011-07-21 07:45 from PS69 - click to readNow did I miss something, my G1 already had those. Pls do not tell.

• 2011-07-21 18:30
  • ncYb

> In reply to Mark @ 2011-07-21 13:47 from Yekf - click to readCorrect in the end only a limited number of app`s are used. It is not hunderd, maybe 15 max.

• 2011-07-21 18:25
  • ncYb

Finally Nokia came with the N9 MeeGo. I waited for a long time but in the end decided to go for the HTC Desire S.
The later is my 3rd Android, enjoy it a lot but would not have minded trying this phone. Still to late, sorry Nokia chances of buying one of your quality phones ever again will be small.
I might have if MeeGo would have been your go or it combined with Android but a Windows phone, please no .... update every 5 seconds.

N9, maybe really maybe but doubt it. Thanks for the great service from the Nokia 2110, 5110, N73, E66, E75 to N900 enjoyed using them.

My choice goes with Android, windows just does not do it experience enough on my computers with it.

• 2011-07-21 18:22
  • ncYb

nokia want to put usb on the goo.., memory card slot...and more and more apps...avliable easyly..

• 2011-07-21 18:02
  • v{@G

if it would've used the OMAP4430 chipset it wouldve been dual core 1 GHz same used on Playbook optimus 3D and motorola milestone 3.

sending a suggestion to nokia, this be the next chipset

• 2011-07-21 17:55
  • Lr4e

> In reply to Tahnik @ 2011-07-21 11:58 from K2Fj - click to readPeople use their smartphones for real use like web browsing,email,sms,mms, and twitter,,nobody has more than a few decent apps on their smartfone in reality.The ifone is NOT a smartfone its just a simple very.very limited access fone..

The real smartfones are sgs 2,nokia n8,e7,e6 and N9 ,along with Blackberrys that actually do real work and buisness not like ifone which is for simpletons.

So theres your answer dont bother with any more silly ifone qestions on here.

• 2011-07-21 15:59
  • nFef

> In reply to Tahnik @ 2011-07-21 08:07 from K2Fj - click to readpeople use a smartphone to make a phone call, browsing the web and access social networks. People only spend 1% of there time on apps you dumb ass

• 2011-07-21 14:32
  • PNj5

> In reply to Tahnik @ 2011-07-21 08:07 from K2Fj - click to readDude, you don't get it. Most users mainly use a few apps, and those are working great on the N9. Not everyone buys hundreds of apps. I did that the first time I got an iPad, but haven't bothered ever since. I use fb, twitter, Skype, the web, maps, thats it.

• 2011-07-21 13:47
  • Yekf

I just watched a video from youtube about the N9. The swipe ul is innovative. I hope they patent it. In the video there were also about 20 apps in the background and still Angry Birds was fast as hell. It was in the game in a second or under with 20 apps and the game still worked faster than I have seen in any phone. Faster than Optimus 2X.

• 2011-07-21 13:32
  • 3pEg

It is far too late in the smartphone market to introduce a new OS. They should have introduced the Meego OS way back when the iPhone 3GS was just out.
Introducing a single core 1Ghz phone with a brand new OS is simply unstrategic and stupid at this time. Most Androids and iOS devices are moving onto dual core processors with way more developed operating systems given they had a few years head start with constant firmware updates.

• 2011-07-21 13:11
  • bJE9

> In reply to Azam @ 2011-07-21 11:28 from tu6B - click to readR u using them? or just watching their icons? try to use somthing not just watch

• 2011-07-21 12:58
  • gFjy

> In reply to Azam @ 2011-07-21 11:27 from tu6B - click to readtell me why iphone has much popularity than nokia....

• 2011-07-21 11:58
  • K2Fj

> In reply to Azam @ 2011-07-21 11:28 from tu6B - click to readno...:)
i want only 100 app so that i can choose 5-10 from them...:)

• 2011-07-21 11:55
  • K2Fj

> In reply to [deleted post]i also have iphone 4...i have installed 100 000 apps in my iphone....that's not enough...i want more apps...i want 1 million apps in my iphone...they have made so many apps and i want to install it all...i want more apps...apps...apps....we want apps...we want apps...

• 2011-07-21 11:28
  • tu6B

• 2011-07-21 11:27
  • tu6B
Total of 12165 user reviews and opinions for Nokia N9.