Nokia N9 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

Check Price

Popularity

Daily interest
2.4%
Total hits:
25160779

Voting results

Design
8.0
Features
7.8
Performance
7.8
Votes:
649

Sort by:

> In reply to D @ 2011-01-21 13:03 from f3bD - click to readWow, you have infos brother! :)
Please tell me something about the S series. I heard that those series will be even better than the N series. What do you know? The N9 is a Dual Core phone or not??

  • Reply
  • 2011-01-21 18:41
  • La5y
  • R

> In reply to D @ 2011-01-21 13:03 from f3bD - click to read@ d oh okkk now i got the point my friend thanks...

  • Reply
  • 2011-01-21 17:45
  • utvy
  • R

64GB ?

  • Reply
  • 2011-01-21 16:50
  • vjqY
  • Q

> In reply to anonymous @ 2011-01-20 18:53 from nmIA - click to readDude, you're an idiot. N9 has an Intel Atom 1.2GHz, N9-01 has a Tegra 2 maybe a Tegra 3 or something similar since the N9-01 will only come next year. As for your sources; probably a rat from a dumpster. My sources; Nokia R&D employees, who design and test the phones, Wow! Now in the future Nokia will go more flexibley with partners since they want to grow, thus Nvidia, they are just using Intel's Atom because they worked together on MeeGo, the Tegra line will fill in later. As for the naming; N9-00 and N9-01, they're like brothers, like the N95 and N96, Same series, N9x, but newer and different versions. The N- and S-series will go MeeGo, the C-, X- and E-series will go Symbian, although Symbian will change drastically in the next year. The memory versions will differ, like the X6, large and small but there will be expanding slots, except for the 64Gb version. There will only be 32Gb and 64Gb versions as it will be the flagship for now. The Nokia S should start being leaked in about Q3 of 2011.

  • Reply
  • 2011-01-21 13:03
  • f3bD
  • R

does not support Xvid..:-(

  • Reply
  • 2011-01-21 09:22
  • UD{Z
  • U

there will be a hundred of changes until it will be introduced for the first time, so don't take it so strict... :)

  • Reply
  • 2011-01-20 21:41
  • 04NK
  • U

I want Nokia's functionality combined with Android's responsiveness and Iphone's ease of use. Is that asking too much?

  • Reply
  • 2011-01-20 20:25
  • LxIp
  • U

I am typing this post from a Nokia 2700 Classic, my 6710 Navigator is in for repairs so I have to use this 2700 as a courtesy phone. But back to the point, the Nokia N9 might be coming out at MWC, I am so happy. Android and iOS get ready! This is going to be a great year with MeeGo. I am looking to get one when it comes out. Nokia and Meego rules!

  • Reply
  • 2011-01-20 19:24
  • f4Nr
  • U

> In reply to chester @ 2011-01-20 15:57 from fw6A - click to read@ d what is n9-00 and n9-01 r u mad nokia will launch two mobile of n9.....what a joke ..its silly dude

  • Reply
  • 2011-01-20 18:54
  • utvB
  • R

> In reply to D @ 2011-01-20 06:24 from f3bH - click to readnokia n9 won't have nvidia tegra 2! just think that nokia is cooperating with intel! It doesn't make sense to have nvidia! so you butt out! I also have reliable sources that will have this kind of cpu at about 820MHz! And it is going to perform much more faster than the nvidia! believe me! And i am not "gossiping" about what is going to have! I am telling you real stuff not these bullshit u all say here! So.. do not expect the specs u are saying! They are "too much".. It's 100% wrong! I just told you 2-3 specs that I am quite sure of them because of what I listened from serious people! Not "gossipers"!

  • Reply
  • 2011-01-20 18:53
  • nmIA
  • R

all the specifications date release and price will be announced at upcoming MWC 2011.so guys have patience up till then enjoy n8

  • Reply
  • 2011-01-20 18:52
  • utvB
  • U

> In reply to D @ 2011-01-20 17:44 from f39p - click to readso you say they will be 2 phones,N9-00 & N9-01,both with meego os.

1 will have keyboard &the other no keyboard.

1 will have intel atom processor &the other tegra 2.

I think it's time 4 Nokia 2 come on the spotlight.

  • Reply
  • 2011-01-20 18:51
  • f3Ch
  • R

> In reply to chester @ 2011-01-20 15:57 from fw6A - click to readSeems I was mistaken. N9-00 has an Intel Atom 1.2GHz CPU, I read wrong, the N9-01's prototype has a Tegra 2, for now.

  • Reply
  • 2011-01-20 17:44
  • f39p
  • R

> In reply to D @ 2011-01-20 13:08 from f39d - click to readi agree with you,4G is LTE(long term evolution)with peak downlink speeds of 100mbps and uplink speeds of 50mbps.

Still wonder if 3G HSPA+ and 4G LTE will co-exist.

But just hope nokia will make a phone with both techologies.

Meego rocks!

  • Reply
  • 2011-01-20 15:57
  • fw6A
  • R

i think so this phone will be quite expensive too after seeing the specification still their are lots rumours spread about this handset but fact will be seen after nokia officially announce it with all real specification.till then n8 rockss .i just hope all features like 12mp camera with xenon flash,usb-on go ,HDMI.this time high quality stereo speakers not as n8 the mono one,and a good heavy processor 1ghz as rumoured and os probably should be the new one and good gaming graphics..but silver color of this phone doesn't look cool i hope there r some colors more and better than n8...thats's all whats now left in this cool mobile.and this will atleast beat iphone 4 and all samsung galaxy's...all the best nokia cheersss n9

  • Reply
  • 2011-01-20 13:38
  • 3ya9
  • C

> In reply to Praveen @ 2011-01-20 09:29 from vGCQ - click to readIt will be very good if nokia announce n9 at MWC. Because samsung has already planning to announce galaxy S 2 or whatever they will name it. Anyway i have close source they said it will have 1gb ram instead of 768mb. The prototype n9 is currently running on 768mb ram for testing purpose. I don't think it will have 12mp because it will effect the n8 sales. Rumor said about n9 having 8mp autofocus camera. I agree with you there nokia's n9 will be the saviour for nokia's high-end device. With meego os onboard and if the specs are powerful as galaxy S 2, i see no reason nokia's meego os phone to fail. I have seen meego os UI which is brilliant and have lot's of eye candy on it. With maemo's special multitasking capability meego os will take over android os one day. I'm eagerly waiting for nokia to announce this multimedia beast at MWC.

  • Reply
  • 2011-01-20 13:22
  • PEqe
  • R

> In reply to D @ 2011-01-20 13:08 from f39d - click to readSorry meant T-Mobile (USA) not Verizon (USA). My bad.

  • Reply
  • 2011-01-20 13:14
  • f39d
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-01-20 09:27 from PEq2 - click to readHSPA+ is 3.7G. 4G is 100Mbps or higher but CellC (RSA) and Verizon (USA) market HSPA+ as 4G which it's not. I'm not sure the exact speed of the CPU just know it's a Tegra 2 so I assume between 1GHz and 1.2GHz. The N9 is not slim it's about 14mm thick, but the N9-01 is about 10mm thick. The Camera is the same as the N8, Nokia wants to come out on top again, Nokia S will also be great, better than the N9 so I assume it will be even more mind wrecking. As for the RAM it's 768Mb not 1Gb, 1.5Gb, 512Mb etc.

  • Reply
  • 2011-01-20 13:08
  • f39d
  • R

> In reply to Praveen @ 2011-01-20 09:29 from vGCQ - click to readNO Dual Core, NO 1 GB of Ram?? Lol, in these days the specs are going down lol! Last month some people said that the N9 will have 1.5 GB of Ram, 1.2 GHZ of Dual Core CPU, 12 MP camera with Optical zoom and triple Led flash.

  • Reply
  • 2011-01-20 09:57
  • LaxY
  • R

Nokia N9 Latest Mobile Release at MWC in Feb: It is a good news for the users who are waiting for Nokia N9, it is going to release in the upcoming April in Europe. Nokia N9 has specifications like 4.2 inch OLED touchscreen with QWERTY keyboard, 12 megapixel camera, 768 MB RAM, 1GB ROM, hand writing recognition, WiFi connection, Bluetooth, stereo FM radio, A-GPS, micro USB port, HDMI port, mp3 player and it comes with 1.2 GHz processor. The processor is very speed and it is a dual core processor. The price of this mobile is not confirmed.

Nokia N9 is the best mobile for sending emails, text messages and it runs with latest version Nokia and Intel Meego operating system. It is scheduled on Feb 14 to 17 at Mobile World Congress. It will be one of the successful mobile in this year and it is a 3G technology based mobile.

  • Reply
  • 2011-01-20 09:29
  • vGCQ
  • U
Sort by:
Total of 12343 user reviews and opinions for Nokia N9.