Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Hey they broke this site you can't see Arabic any more.
sms, 19 Jan 2010i used lots of phone last year like htc pro 2, htc hd, e75 nokia , samung omnia 2,now iam usin... morehi! have you cracked a way to save SMS to mass memory or memory card? i cant find it in settings or conversation settings. Thanks
i used lots of phone last year like htc pro 2, htc hd, e75 nokia , samung omnia 2,now iam using nokia n900, till now this the best phone i ever used
aha!!! i got my n900 5 hours ahead of schedule!!
my first question; how do i save messages in the mass or card memory? i cant seem to find it in the settings
Anonymous, 19 Jan 2010any news about the arabic keyboard???!!any news about the arabic keyboard please answer thx
Battery life is poor.i charge mine every day -day and half.Anything else in good
I'd like to give some advice to the non-guru, from an old radioelectronic/telecom engineer:
1. DO NOT believe those who post comments with the like of words: Gr8, cum, gud, fone, etc. They have nothing to do with technology, their style reflects their knowledge. As a general advice, rubbish language= rubbish comment/advice.
2. Technology is not simple, straightforward as we wish it to be. On the design of such beast as N900 or anything similar, hundreds of top experts spend huge amount of time, resources, effort to come up with the best possible COMPROMISE.
3. Fast processor requires lots of power, battery power (energy)is directly proportional to its size and mass. There is no magic here, yo want to double the power you need to double the size of the battery. you want to double the speed of a processor you have to triple power consumption. no other way around
4. Capacitive versus resistive: it's like apple versus orange, you cannot have an apple with orange juice inside. For me, if I had a choice to buy n900 with cap. or res. screen at the same price, I'd buy the RESISTIVE. Many here have explained why
5. Megapixel does not mean a lot. It is the lens that has the upper hand, then electronics and SW.
6. My way to decide: look at the specs, check what you want as USER, not as techie!. Do not even consider thinking about the processor speed, memory (except user's), battery capacity. Look at screen resolution, no. of colors, user memory, bluetooth, services, players, facilities that you need.
The other, not less important factor, is the manufacturer reputation. Newcomers to the market are generally weaker and tend to compensate their weakness with hypes, ad campaigns, etc. Country of manufacture is important: from my long experience I can rank manufacturers of electronics products countrywise this way:
Japan, Germany, Sweden, Finland, rest of Europe, USA, Taiwan, Korea,rest of the world, China.
Hope this will help
when i go to specifications for N900 they write :
Display Type TFT resistive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 800 x 480 pixels, 3.5 inches
my question is : what 800 x 480 pixels means ?
Anonymous, 19 Jan 2010Hey Steve just think about how many you are selling.
50,000 iPhones sold by Vodafone UK on ... moreYou mean something like this:
Oh no, it was NOKIA not apple. My mistake.
Nokia N900 to be price between 32500 to 35000 INR in India.
I am in US currently and planning to buy this phone tomorrow. Will they give me warranty in India if I buy it from US
You all nuts, its stil 600$ anywhere, top off line product think price slash is due to its failure, mine updated is only too heavy, in pocket not comfortable.
N910 will intro memo 6 in tablet form, good to think but price above 1000$.
zohal786, 19 Jan 2010dats still really cheap! I dunno..I mean did u contact them or somthin?? if not, try doing t... moreok..thnx...any way i'll check with my fiend over there...can u tell me hws the battery life??how long can v watch movies+mp3+simply Xploring+talk time....coz i talks more than 4 hrs daily.pls share ur xperience...and hws the music quality wit out any equilizers
this phone announced about one year later after n97
but the folk at nokia and skype integrate skype voip in n900 insteadd of the n97? Wht why why
even funny is there is no skype beta standalone software for n97, my friend alreadu enjoyed skype on e51 and ipod touch
thomas, 19 Jan 2010zohal its not for AED400...its 400$(us dollar)...bt then also its a bit cheap....its possible may be they do some sort of whole-selling*
Check you might get lucky.
thomas, 19 Jan 2010zohal its not for AED400...its 400$(us dollar)...bt then also its a bit cheap....dats still really cheap!
I dunno..I mean did u contact them or somthin??
if not, try doing that and check.
2ndly, I haven't ever heard also about such shop or sumthing..and is it in Abu Dhabi or Dubai?..cuz no such place in Abu Dhabi to My knowledge.
zohal786, 19 Jan 2010Hey, I bought Mine for AED2025, yep in Abu Dhabi. Well are you looking for that N900 for A... morezohal its not for AED400...its 400$(us dollar)...bt then also its a bit cheap....
zohal786, 19 Jan 2010Hey, I bought Mine for AED2025, yep in Abu Dhabi. Well are you looking for that N900 for A... moreNo am from india.my friend is there at abu dhabi...i wanted him to buy it from this shop(400$):-) 4 me..if its genuine.but i also thaught how come it'll be sold at a cheaper rate like this....