What I meant by the BMW bluetooth question was not whether it "works" as I'm sure it does, but some phones are fully compatible ie with address book etc and some are limited. Has anyone tried it? Thank you. Otherwise, Sony Ericsson K810i it is then!
i heard the n 95 battery life is suck some one pls give me a run down of that
i just bought this phone an hour ago just got home and now charging its a really beautiful phone hope everything works well my set is made by nokia
is made by nokia ones from china as well?
my phone was n95 and just switched it today to nokia5300.. was that a wise decision?
Hi All, I'm fr Jakarta. Frankly i dont like nokia either, but this stuff amazed me. Thank God, I've no bad experience like rebooting or hang. GPS works fine even when its raining. I tried the office app, music, camera, video, TV connection, no problem. Browsing internet also good even its not a touchscreen. There's not much compatible software at this moment, i hope it will be available soon. I'm looking for other video player and a callcheating for my alibi :). Last but not least, its only 120 gr. So I tell you guys, its worth to buy.
Do you know how can we increase loudspeakers volume of the radio. FM signals of the N95 very weak when you compare it other Nokia phones.
its true all made in finland are fine and are not crashing like the ones made in china or made by nokia
Phone is GREAT, and if yours has a problem it is probably because it was made in China or Thailand or Bangladesh from a 9 year old girl on 50p a day! Slave labour is bad. ACT NOW TO STOP IT. RETURN YOUR PHONES AND DEMAND A PROPER N95!
ffs stop complaining it freezes crashes...look all of you should have waited for made in finaland and you wouldnt have no problems...in cyprus here they released the phone on 16th made by nokia(china in other words) i went to the shop to see it and didnt buy so i got mine from uk a friend bought for me and send me a made in finland and i go it on the 20th...so i waited and won and who ever waited to get made in finland also won because made in finaland is way better made in china....my phone crashed once and i bet ppl who bought made by nokiw crashed like 3 times a day or so!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think N95 is the best phone for people who
prioritize in the order of on photos/videos, music, and GPS... not for business people who depend a lot on web surfing and documents viewing and editing.. the biggest flaw of this phone, no touch-screen.. a very difficult way to navigate on web pages..
Five Reasons to Love the Nokia N95 (and Five Reasons Not to)
1. The GPS is really GPS "and not some assisted-GPS that Spring and Verizon have in their phones." There's a huge points of interest database, but turn-by-turn is a $10/month subscription.
2. The 5MP camera with a Carl Zeiss 2.8/5.6 autofocusing lens is superb. There's a little bit of grain and the shutter lag is "horrendous", but there are great controls for ISO, white balance, and so on.
3. Lifeblog. Post any text, video, or image you take with the phone directly on your blog. Sweetness.
4. The media player is straight-forward, the speakers are "unreasonably loud", and the N95 boasts plenty of file support, both in terms of music and video.
5. "Extras." There are so many "included apps", it's not even funny.
On the downside:
1. Battery life on the N95 isn't good, especially if you make use of all those toys.
2. HSDPA high-speed connectivity won't work with Cingular's network as it is designed for Europe.
3. This phone is sluggish with a laggy OS. Blame Nokia, blame Symbian, or blame them both.
4. It's chunky and junky. "The world's most powerful handset is also the thickest modern phone without a QWERTY."
5. It's expensive. $750 is a lot of money, so we might have to wait until a North American carrier subsidizes this puppy.
This phone will never be on telstras next g and as no one else has hsdpa in australia it seems pointless, hsdpsa only on 2100
How reputable is this site: http://www.better-phones.bravehost.com/
N95 here is only 300 euros = $410. Is this a scam or what? I emailed them and they say the minimum you can buy is 2 phones for $750 which I think is really really cheap. Looks fishy to me.
The phone freezes far to often for my liking.The e90 has sufficient RAM but it's a brick!brick v n95 and reboots-style counts so n95 is the only option.
is there any way the SMS message alert can be set to repeat until the mesage is opened?
Quick question, Anyone knows why does it take so long to connect to GPS in USA?