Nokia N95 - user opinions and reviews

• 2006-09-26 22:33
  • pXrn
  • Alexandre-Itajuba MG
  • Rating0

What the hell!!!! This phone is awesome fantastic, how the human being do something like this??? incledible, isn't it? but obviosly
that it will cost thousand of dolars!!! however the price will get down too, (by the time)lol

• 2006-09-26 22:27
  • Pfup

Its a Bomb!!! lolz

• 2006-09-26 22:25
  • PxKj

This phone specs scares the SH*T out of me..

5MP Camera with Carl Zeiss Optics

Simply WOW!!

I thought N80 was nice..

• 2006-09-26 22:22
  • jxu6

I will not go on about this phone being the best around, and so on, for two reasons: (1) the phone is not out yet, and (2) no other mobile company can compete with Nokia's EXTREMELY fast release of phones.
Nokia enthusiats, such as myself, have problems because they buy Nokia phones and the phones become obselete too fast. I bought the N80 at its release date and after seeing this phone, I feel I am not satisfied with my phone anymore until I get the new N95.
On its release date, this phone is going to outdate any phone in the market for sure! However, waiting for this phone is going to be a problem because Nokia's release dates are extremely volatile (example was the N80, which changed dates about 3 times).
I recommend that if you can afford this phone and have patience to wait, this will be a definite MUST HAVE of 2007.

• 2006-09-26 22:20

• SkEn

Here is a little preview of N95:

• 2006-09-26 22:02
  • m{fS

Haha "ily From Canada"! It sucks doesnt it? Buying a new phone only to see a new one announced. Although if you only would have done your research, before buying your N91 you would have known that N95 was coming.

• 2006-09-26 22:00
  • m{fS

damn.. i hate nokia because of the lot releases of phones... i just got a n73 with bad camera resolution..and now around 4 mobiles announced within 1 month.
i think sonyericsson or samsung are better..

• 2006-09-26 22:00
  • M{3P

i have never bought a nokia and i thought that i would never buy one. The phones are ugly and usually they are behind in technology. But looking at this phone shows me that they are more than capable of making an amazing phone, probably the best one once it is released

• 2006-09-26 21:55
  • 4AIG

To all Phoneholics!!!!

My take on the N91 is total dissapointment,,, I just got my N91 2 months ago.. and now Its already outdated.. Why did Nokia Choose excately this time to release the Black N91!!!! Isnt it too DAMN EARLY !!!!

As far as the N95, All what I can say is that Nokia is competing with itself!!! Its as simple as that. I really dont understand their marketing strategy.... I understand that they r trying to make the 2st move very quickly... but it seems to me pretty
F***ED Up!! Sorry Nokia Fans

Cheers from Canada.

• 2006-09-26 21:51
  • 6Dax

no.. it will be out around march!! yay yay
and it DOES have a lens Cover

proof here =D

• 2006-09-26 21:46
  • Pv9c

Saw this phone today.. and liked it a lot... it looks like a very good phone indeed.. would like to buy one someday ..... only everytime i think of buying a nokia, it comes out with a better handset... god!

• 2006-09-26 21:45
  • PAvi

YES i was waiting for the succesor of my n80!!!!! perfection i was thinking of getting the n73.. now i will wait another year and get it with my contract

• 2006-09-26 21:45
  • Pv9c

omg it has a mecanic shuter oo look on the nokia nseries site when you look at the n95 when it starts to turn in the animation look at the lens YES the best phone in the world

• 2006-09-26 21:42
  • mYYN

i think this kind of mobile will come in only on 2008 or 2009

• 2006-09-26 21:40
  • iwwM

OMG...im speechless!

• 2006-09-26 21:35
  • SH8}

battery life could have been better but i don't care this phone quite simply AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2006-09-26 21:32
  • mYYS

Nokia RULZ.

NOKIA
Connecting people ALWAYZ.

Now Sony Ericsson, Samsung and Motorola are just a toy infront of NOKIA.

• 2006-09-26 21:32
  • RxfI

The Phone is Awesome but i need its 5 mega pix camera IMAGE cuz in every website it shows the front view only plz help i want its back side pictures

• 2006-09-26 21:27
  • PSdx
Total of 15052 user reviews and opinions for Nokia N95.