I have N95 8GB for about 10 months.
To those who complain about the battery: the battery lasts about 3-4 days and nights with normal usage, but if you play games and listen to music and the same time it drains the battery 2 times faster then just listening to music.
- If you take some pictures with flash it drains battery.
- When you record a video in 640x480 of course it drains the battery faster!
- Also don't forget bluetooth switched on, it drains battery.
- When you connect the phone to the pc with the usb cable, disconnect it after finishing because the usb connection drains battery.
- When listening to music the headphones consume less battery than the phone's speakers.
- If you are in a zone with poor signal, the phone consumes more battery to try to connect to the network.
- If you play with the phone all day it drains battery because the screen is lit up a lot of time.
- If you use the phone indoor use a smaller brightness for the screen, because it consumes less battery (Settings->Personalization->Display).
- If you connect to internet or to a wireless network it consumes more battery. After you finish browsing make sure you close the browser so that the wireless connection is closed.
im looking to buy this phone, have read some good reviews and comments.... all i want to know before i do buy is, will i need to have 3G or WiFi or GPRS activated on my service (Vodafone, Australia) to use the GPS features on this handset comes with the receiver & maps app pre-installed?
Yes, I think K850i it's much better than N95-2 in many points.
But, n95 have wifi, gps, a bigger display, K850i not.
Every phone has his advantages and disadvantages.
You can't compare a camera phone with a business one.
all gsmarena visitor, regard my experecne in NOKIA mobiles, the top uptodate is N95_8gb, really it is the master handset, finland made , all application works, it's the KING MASTER MOBILE
can you help me...what is better nokia N958G or samsung f480?!or can you seggest me some another phone in category with this two phones?!?!
bhen chodo hor model nahi mileya tuhanu.. bhan jaruri chudvani ti..........maa di laan tuhadi di
the GPS on my N95 8G is a joke , i've downloaded & installed the Maps , used map uploader , all possibilities and it didn't work , any one knows why it doesn't connect?
I recently got N95 8G & I'd apprecaite if someone can tell me how to know the software version it has & how to upgrade it ?
Also , the colors of the phone and the camera which makes me mad , my old phone was much better , can anyone tell me y the pale colors?!
Lol its like comparing a pc with core 2 duo and a lame single proccessor pc, big different
which one to choose n95 or n95 8gb?
and how does they differ apart from massive memory.my email is email@example.com
i have to buy it within a week or so.
so please help me.thankyou
N95 8GB IS STILL THE KING OF N Series
This phone is far more better than N96