Anonymous, 18 Dec 2008Hi I'm looking to buy a new phone (not really urgent though I can wait up to about 3-4 months)... moreW902 has the better User-Interface, more easier to use and the Battery life will be alot BETTER on W902 ...It is a Slim phone to so it will easier to carry ...
W902 will also have BETTTER Music Playback, W902's camera is more Natural and Crisp then N95 8GB, W902 has a 8GB M2 in the retail package so its at par with N95 ..but W902 has a memory card, not HDD(N95)
For everyday practicality W902 is easily the best choice as it has Better battery life and a much better User-Interface which is fast and stable, and it will be easier to carry since its slim.
N95 8GB uses the Symbian which isnt that easy to use ...and is only good for adding applications, otherwise NOT reccomended
The battery life on N95 8GB WONT be as good as W902's
although N95 8GB is crammed with features - But if you dont need them then why buy the phone? it will just drain the battery even more.
So the one i reccomend is W902 becuase its easy to use and a excellent practical phone.
nokia n82 is the best of n series from nokia,much better than n95 8gb
Hi guys.. I really liked the n95 8gb a lot.. but after seeing the n85 I don't know which is better.. I want to buy one but don't know which one I should buy.. please help me!!
hi i love to use my n 95 8gb this phone rocks wt u want u all got in this .....i really give advice if u r make a mind for this phone then just go 4 it ....u really enjoy ....no other phone gone a beat this phone...really this phone is worth to buy...
Nokia N95 8gb is still the Best Mobile out today as the camera,videos an speakers on this phone are Magic an seen no phone yet worth upgrading to,i thought the N85 might have shown some better features but the camera an speakers let the N85 down,so will be waiting now to see Nokia 8 mega-pixel camera mobile before get rid of my mobile as the C905 an i8510 do not impress me after reading reviews off www.mobile-review.com
n 95 8gb is good phn so i am relly happy with this i have no problem with this
jackson, 18 Dec 2008hi, well i've got n95 8gb. when ppl say that n95 8gb's battery is really bad. u have to consid... moreMy friend i have read all your comments about Nokia, I realy like nokia butt the main problem in nokia is software bugs specialy in N- series, i have used many models of N- series but realy sorry that i have found many prolems in them so im going to change my choice to SE.
is the slider of this n95 8GB is good? co'z i had previous problems about phone sliders, tnx.
Mr. Z to the C., 18 Dec 2008this phone roxx......especially the gps function in it.....plus the autorotation and 5mp camer... moreAuto rotation? What R U talking about??
I have a 95-4 and it has NO autorotation. with the newest FW btw, i talked to nokia cust. serv. too, they said auto rotation is NOT available for the n95-4 at the moment. .. funny cheap ass phones have it.. expensive superfone like this doesn't for 500usd.
yeah i know you can put a 3rd part software on it. it still shows how dumb the designers are at nokia or how cheap the company itself..
Anonymous, 18 Dec 2008Hi I'm looking to buy a new phone (not really urgent though I can wait up to about 3-4 months)... moreWhy do you consider the 902?
If you look for features, and price the C905 is the better choice.
I had Nokias and SEs, Nokia let me down a few times - still i think they have good phones once they fix the bugs... - but SE, I have never had a problem with them, they always did what they promised. The other thing is the design.. nokia phones looks like soap dish, especially the n95 8gb.
this phone roxx......especially the gps function in it.....plus the autorotation and 5mp camera.....simple words cant explain this phone....
Anonymous, 18 Dec 2008Hi I'm looking to buy a new phone (not really urgent though I can wait up to about 3-4 months)... morehi, well i've got n95 8gb. when ppl say that n95 8gb's battery is really bad. u have to consider the factors. 1 of the main reasons is the screen. 2.8 inch n 16millions, dats y it consume more battery. i can put almost 4 films onto it (whole Never Back Down movie, 2256kbits per second, 640 * 480 is 1.7gb). can you imagine how good the quality is especially when u watch movie on the large screen? if you talk about music, n95 8gb is nearly better than walkman because n95 8gb has built in chip but walkman is a piece of software. camera, n95 8gb is way better because my aunt got w902 n the camera quality is below ok compare to my n95 8gb. im not sure the pic quality on the computer. but the battery is probably w902 better than n95 8gb but the capacity n95 8gb's got more battery. it is really up to you, my bro was a SE fans but after he started to use n series (n85), he told me how much he loves n series. well, i know im a bit bias about SE but from what my experience (nearly most of my family is using SE), i would suggest u 2 go 4 n95 8gb. the battery is bad but wouldnt b dat disappointing.
Dear N95 8g users,
May I plz get an answer on where from to get the the blacklist application ?
Thank you all in advance
Hi I'm looking to buy a new phone (not really urgent though I can wait up to about 3-4 months), upgrading from my current K800. This is the first Nokia that I'm seriously considering after 5 years of SE (K700 and K800) so I really want some feedback on whether this phone is worth the transition or not. I'm mainly considering this phone against the SE W902, so here are some comparisons that I've drawn between the two mobiles.
N95 vs W902
- 2.8" 16M vs 2.2" 256K (Nokia is definitely a winner)
- 3.5mm vs FastPort (Nokia takes the title again)
- VGA 30FPS vs QVGA 30FPS (Seriously SE is pissing me off here, I can't comment about the photo quality but I guess they would be quite close together)
- $370 vs $500 (Sort of expected. My budget is around $350, N95 would probably drop below that in another 1/4 year, doubt W902 would)
- 21mm vs 11mm (Ok this is a big point for SE as I really consider my current K800 a bit too bulky sometimes, and the W902 is a full 30g lighter as well)
- Symbian OS vs Whatever SE calls it (This doesnt really bother me that much because on one hand, I'm used to the SE layout but on the other, Symbian does allow for (more) customisation and expansions(correct me if I'm wrong here)
- Wifi vs Uhhh HSDPA lol (Again, this doesn't really concern me as I seldom use my mobile as a means to browse the Internet, but Wifi is an added bonus. Just a question here (Im still very unclear about the idea of Wifi), do you need to subscribe to your service provider in order to access it or can you access it for free with only a WLAN (like in the house))
- 128MB SDRAM vs 25MB SharedRam (Clear cut winner)
- 8GB Internal vs 8GB M2 Card (M2 card (shipped with phone) would be quite a bonus for its flexibility, however I don't really care much for it)
Now it seems like the N95 is a no brainer, but I want to clear a few things first.
1) The battery issue with N95 8GB. Half the people here says its great and the other half claims that it sucks, which one is it lol
2) Switching UI. Those of you who made the transitions before please advise me on this.