radio sound from loudspeaker very weak like n95. Nokia is still sleeping. You cannot get alarm if you shut off your n95 8gb.But old n95's alarm rings.
This phone does not have msn, but you can load fring or morange software or other msn software, there is no worry about this. I got all yahoo, msn, skype and all set in my phone. What else you need?
i didn ask that mate...its surfer who askd bout he battery...cheerss...anyways ty for d information
Nokia N95 classic early adopters issue:
It seems that the N95 Classic has some display issues. However, the problem has been fixed by Nokia and the models sold now are just fine.
The issue is confirmed by several blogs, sites, forums, etc.
I'm only hoping the mentioned issue won't appear on the N95 8GB, as i plan to buy it before New Years Eve.
I used N95 about 3 months ago and i replaced it with SE P1 because N95 had some strange sound coming out of the speaker, so it was practically impossible to talk more than 2 minutes. Is this the same with N95 8GB? Are finger prints visible (like on 6288?)
good and complete phone...singtel is doing a great job by offering it at SGD $798
It comes with the three month free maps,you can choose your country. Quite nice.
Battery lasts little bit longer. Continuous play about 5 hours, the battery finishes after 9 hours. I am a heavy mobile user. This battery is quite good for me after tried so many other models.
after reading ur post i actually tried puttin the battery again but it didn fit in..so i then removed the n95 back panel n put eh battery it fitted fine...i then put the back panel..but the back cover is not goin back on...the batery is big so it not allowin the cover on it...sad..im not tryin to push caz i might break the back cover...
that post related to stereo speakers is meaningless, cause it's a quote from mobile-review review for N81 8GB! sound quality on N95 is perfect, and i believe it's the same, or even better with N95 8GB!
The handset houses two stereo-speakers placed on either side of the casing. The volume they put up is slightly above average, but in terms of sound quality they are far behind Nokia 6233, and don’t sound too loud, being a tad quieter than those on Nokia N73. Even though you may give it a go and use the phone as a pocketable juke box, it won’t make much sense, as with volume turned full blast you will surely notice sound distortions.
hello, i have many question about this pretty baby
- when you battery totally drain finish (in days or times)
- no games? i though at least there's a 3-D snakes and space impact like ori n95
- without the camera shutter, how did you put your mobile? i mean face the screen on terrain or the camera it self?
- how's the image quality compare to ori n95 and k850?
- for nokia PC suite, what video format can you convert to?
- how about the sound? louder then n73? was it clear?
- is there a spider-man 3 full length movie including in your mobile?
- do you able to test on complement of google map + GPS?
- there's a new application name "rotateMe v2.0", the function similiar to k850 and iphone, you can rotate overall the image, video, or even the UI it self. here is the link to review.
but i seen only work in n95, do you think possible for n95 8gb as well?
the youtube video you provide is showing Nokia N95-3. N95-3 is only available on america. Other then changing the battery to 1200mAH (BL-6F), the mobile also remove camera lens. Not much change compare the original n95