it's a beautiful fon but i will still wait for n98 which is going to release end of this year..
i don't get it. they(nokia) put in a bigger battery and yet the talk time/ standby time is less than that of the normal n95. I think gsmarena made a mistake.
the only thing that makes me think of upgrading from my original n95 to 8gb version is the ram
Well all i can say abt this phone is. its in the market to remove the flaw for previuos n95 which has battery that last less then a day. So all eyes on the battery life of this phone which is with a enhancement from 900mA to 1200mA. Lets is this is enough for the consumption of the phone or not?
You all have a big pocket to carry a GPS module, a USB charger a headset a bluetooth headsets a phone whose display comletely washed in sunlight a separate digital camera( if u r not cybershot cam phone owner) then how could a phone like N95 and headsets doesn't slip into u r pocket quite surprising I still have w810i and i love it being Nokia owner i don't hate SE but hate the people who always compare SE phone with every new Nokia phone which is not even yet released
I have no intension of hurting you se fan i am rich too i'm owner of BMW X5 3.0d a mitsubishi shogun and few cars like corolla skoda etc do you still think i'm poorer than you i have enough money to buy new phone every day but due to Nokia i don't require to change my phone every day and Nokia's market share are still high like mount everest rest of can just think to be like Nokia (still the No.1) followed by samsung and moto than SE just watch some business new's rather than listening walkman and snaping photos
M@T2 Nokia Fan;
It's not that we don't have good eye, it's that we have a good mind. Why carry a GPS when you can have it with your music? Our SE handsfree lets us do that. BECAUSE WE HAVE the money to spend upon it. Also, TV-out? No problem, we have a buyable accessory for that. Do I also see quality widely-known A2DP headphones from SE? Wow, I can even see the title of my song without having to go to the phone itself.
8Gb? I'll just put the MicroSD 8GB in the phone, and keep my M2 8Gb in a PSP so then when I need more space, I'll swap it to the phone and use it. If I need to upload something from/to my phone or to other friends, I can just pull out the card and upload it, rather then wait for connections or for the phone to sync.
If I need my internet, 3.5g is there for me, even in North America. Battery? No problem, I don't need to charge it every night, but I can charge it by USB OR wall outlet.
My god, it's great having accessories for things that you'll only need on demand, rather then having them make your phone into a brick.
Actually, by the heavens, you should tell your friends that are girls to get this. They can throw away their neighbourhood brick for this bulk, then put it in them purse.
That'll be worth it's money. I mean, it'll also save lives.
Maybe instead of trying to put in more stuff into their N95, they should try finding ways to use less plastic as it's a large contributor into the landfills and they should try to also slim down on their phones.
there are few diffrences between the n95 and the n95 8 GB
- n95 has a memory slot
- n95 8GB doesn't
slight difference in the battery performance
- n95 Stand-by Up to 220 h,Talk time Up to 6 h 30 min
-n95 8GB Stand-by Up to 280 h,Talk time Up to 6 h
Aiken what do u think ?!!
Don't even consider the iphone if u have the budget for an N95. They dont even compare. The N95 is far superior.
Anyway, as an owner of an N95 origonal (the silver one), I gotta say this phone is solid overall... HOWEVER, the N95 8GB has a lot of design flaws when compared to the N95 origonal. I was considering selling my origonal N95 but now after seeing the new N95 i'm not going to do it. Why? It's for a number of reasons:
1) Nokia origonally promised an 8gb internal AND a card slot. Here we see only the internal. 8GB microsd cards (in the sdhc format which is supported by the N95) are slated to be released in december. Hello 8gb phone.... And i've always been of the removable media > internal mem camp anyway.
2) Nokia removed the lens cover on the N95 8Gb... WHY!??! The lens cover was one of the reasons i bought the N95. It's such a fantastic camera, i'll protect my lens... kthxbai.
3) Nokia made an already heavy phone even heavier. The N95 is 120g, which is comfortable for a smartphone, but still is heavy compared to many feature phones. Making the N95 8GB 8 grams heavier may seem insignificant, but my N95 already swings around a little too much in my shorts when i run. As it is, the N95 silver was at my absolute limit for phone weight. Now with the 8GB weighing even more...
4) Nokia increased the battery power of this phone... which honestly they should have done for the origonal N95. Hoewver, they also made the fatal mistake of also upgrading the processor. This means that, although the N95 black will have slightly faster performance, the battery life will be roughly the same (ie. not very good). The origonal N95 was NOT THAT SLOW. Most stuff was limited by the read and write speeds of the microsd u had in there... which i guess is sorta solved by having the memory internal, but upgrading the processor was really not needed. The added ram helps though.
5) The black is fugly! I love my silver/plum N95. Use it with the Nokia Nseries theme #3 and the whole thing looks very slick. This phone is... well... black.
just wait until this phone released then we can give a good comment >.<
how price old n95? i think n95 8Gb cool, but the price will high, so until it drop
hey guys , i forgot to tell u also, although the processor of that blacky one is faster than the silvery, but there is a Killer MISTAKE here , that is removing the Lens cover. I dunno how a 5 MP camera without a a lens cover. That made my mad. That is allto incrase space for battery. OHhh Damn, WHO HAS N95 SILVER , DON'T THINK ABOUT SELLING IT TO GET THE N95 8GB, U WILL REGERT THAT U HAVE DONETHAT.................
Silvery N95 is better than that Blacky one. The only advantage in it , is its battery which is 1200 mAh compared to the silvery one, which is 950 mAh. The 8GB memory is advantage according to capacity and disadvantage coz it is internal.When u r infected by a virus and decide to format , all data will be lost. Secondly the Silvery N95 is better designed espicially the front buttons. The media buttons are also better in shape and design. Last, even the N70, N73, N80 and N91 have black editions , the are really perfect. The design isn't changed at all. But here the Blacky colour didn't make u feel the shine of mobile opposing the silvery one. I have saw the mobile in Nokia Factories when i went to a trip with my nephew. So i advice for who wanna buy N95, I prefer Silvery one even not caring to that memory capacity. So now are you with me or against me ??????????
this new N95 8GB still wont have as good Audio Quality as the dedicated music phone the Nokia N91
this mobile is so good but ...
when the mobile have arrived !?
nokia n95 silver have a better design than n95 black (8gb)
btw for u US users , am not , I owned an N95 it had a quad band , UMTS ,EDGE & HDSPA .unfortunately mine got ruined when sunk deep into my cousins ranch's pool by the DEAD SEA so waiting for the new one hopefully it wouldn't be more expensive than the previous ...after using the N95 the N73 feels like shit . & black is my colour
I have the N93 wanted the N95, now where is this New N95 8GB available anyone know?
damn...the one that i've been waiting for....8GB , in black, all features..this is great.....does anyone know when this will come out ????