Nokia N97 - user opinions and reviews

Nokia

7.6
7.3
7.1

amazing,, slightly big but not as e90! screen is great as with 5800 and slightly bigger( we shall wait and see the effictivness of touch UI on 5800),better battery, camera,we onlu need to know about the processor and ram memory, and 550 euro isn´t much too! great work nokia!

• 2008-12-02 13:51
  • mrID

I've never had much luck with Nokia cameras, they've always been a tad blurry and dull no matter how high the pixels.

Is this the same with N97?

• 2008-12-02 13:43
  • wgGP

bad thing is no 8mp camera...and i think they should make another version..same but without qwerty keyboard

• 2008-12-02 13:28
  • 3pRY

what about multi-touch??????????????

• 00cx

wahooo...I always vote for Nokia but this time N97 looks too big, just for men! Nokia forget the women! what a pity!

• wmU5

hhhmmm.. Nokia back with blasting Handset.. hope that it will rocks.. bt first thing price... anybody any idea?

• utu0

Very nice and capable touchphone from Nokia.And this is the beginning in terms of touchscreen phones.

• 2008-12-02 13:23
  • pkhV

• 2008-12-02 13:22
  • Pje3

As you can see here,its touchscreen experience its even better than 5800 XpressMusic one,and it is a copy of HTC Tytn because it tilts,but for me is the best Nokia phone ever!

• 2008-12-02 13:21
  • Pje3

Yes.. Can't beleive someone's mouth or fingers could turn to say or type anything bad abou this phone.

I can't see a more balanced mass market set out there.

If someone comments on the number of pixels, they should know that the number of pixels will not get you the quality, but other optics and sensors. 5mp is so enough!

32 GB -- What? My work laptop has that!

The pixel density of the screen is way up there (better than iPhone, if anyone still goes around comparing any touchscreen phone to the bloody iPhone).

Flash Lite!! -- Almost no limitations to browsing.

QWERTY, TV Out, Compass and all the other stuff -- just great.

Only thing, I hope it will be released without bugs (but again, all new releases are).

Have the BB Bold 9000 now, may go against the saying "Once you go Black, you'll never go back", and just go ahead and get myself one of these beautiful monsters.

• 2008-12-02 13:20
  • MuZ1

I know a lot of people who said that a phone like this will never arise! N-series phone with a qwerty! sh@me to all of them!!!! (YING,the nootz)

goodluck to n97.

• 2008-12-02 13:18
  • PDPb

i love this phone, its sexy, very nice to look at, has powerful specs, its s60, not winmo(the worsiest UI in the mobile world)
its a megaphone! the iphone killer!

• 2008-12-02 13:16
  • ji{R

I am surprised to see so many negative comments. On paper this phone is up there with the HTC Touch pro and X1

From the pictures posted the phone looks beautiful (airbrushed and all). Price will be the biggest downside and that large storage space will put it out of my budget but I like that in this catagory we have a Symbian phone option to add to the windows 6.0 established phones.

Finally, a QWERTY keyboard is the best way we have of entering data. I would prefer a qwerty over the small virtual keyboard in phones like the iphone (which I owned). We cannot really knock this phone until it releases and has issues.

• 2008-12-02 13:04
  • kbhA

Damn. I was about to get n79, but damn. N97 is what its all about. This is what n96 should have been. This is definitely the best phone.

• 2008-12-02 12:55
  • p$Kx

Why not 8Mpix?

• 2008-12-02 12:47
  • PWBB

Is this phone has Multi-touch capabilities or just touch screen?

• 2008-12-02 12:40
  • Na4a

> In reply to Rohit @ 2008-12-02 12:19 from utiA - click to readthe main thing is a big display

• 2008-12-02 12:40
  • TrZV

ah...ip08 is finally here.

• 2008-12-02 12:37
  • 3CH5

You`re LCD/Plasma is made of plastic, you`re mouse is made of plastic, most of consumer electronics are made of plastic. I don`t know what Nokia will prove with this phone until it becomes available, but you just proved to be a retarded kid.

• 2008-12-02 12:36
  • 0Cav

nokia is just proving its being cheap (yes cheap and plastic. yuck!!!) and somewhat a copier.!!! hahaha a copy-cat!!!!. HAHAHA! WEML (whatever major loser) nokia!!! hahahah!

• 2008-12-02 12:34
  • whAr
Total of 20623 user reviews and opinions for Nokia N97.